Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 99

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Linton9488

Regular

My band just released two tracks. Check out some alternative rock vibes:

2. Crooner - Heaven in a Hurry (July 29th, 2022) • forum.chorus.fm

Haven't announced this anywhere yet, but I'm so fucking proud of and excited about my band's second record. We really fleshed out our sound and wrote something cohesive and (imo) special this time around. I can't wait to share it with you. Will return with singles on July 1st!

3. SClikes

There are many platform where you can do self promotion for your music
    SoundCloud
    bandcamp
    Reddit Music
    last.fm
    YouTube

4. strummer

5. dyslexiccomposer

Hi,

I am a university student studying for my master's. I am currently working on my research project and investigating the effect dyslexia has on musicians' abilities. As you can guess from my username, I am dyslexic, and I have begun to notice the effects dyslexia has on my musical skills. This research is very important to me, and it would be of great help if people could help me out.

I am currently looking for dyslexic musicians (performers, composers, songwriters, producers) to participate in a survey I am conducting to help me with my research. The survey should take roughly 10-15 minutes. All data collected will be used for educational purposes and all responses will be anonymous.

If you are interested in helping me out, please privately message me, and I will send you a link to the survey.

Aaron Mook and popdisaster00 like this.
  6. Suggestions for publications that accept album submissions for review/features?

7. Nick Vuci

Microtonal Music Maker

Yesterday was Erik Satie’s birthday, so to commemorate his memory I’ve released one of my microtonal gymnopédies.

As you might know no one exactly knows what Satie really meant when he used the word to describe his music, but what we do know is that there’s an undeniable link with Ancient Greece. This is why I decided to use an Ancient Greek scale for this one.

Hope you enjoy :)

Spotify:

YouTube:

H.I.T.W. and JojosJarofJokes like this.
  8. JojosJarofJokes

Hi all! :-)

I just released an album that I would describe as "experimental rock with ukulele":
    - Instead of guitars, you'll hear ukulele (even if it sounds like alternative / progressive / experimental rock)
    - Instead of real bass and drums, you'll hear weird orchestration
    - I'm singing (english or french _ I'm from France) with a theatrical voice in different styles (hard, soft, disturbing, wtf)

The name of the project is Jojo's Jar of Jokes, and the name of the album ÛKÎLÊLÊ (it's a pun with a french expression "ouh qu'il est laid" meaning "oh he's so ugly").

Listen (and download in HQ, even for free if you like) here :

\\\\\\\\\\ jojosjarofjokes.bandcamp.com //////////

There's also a Lyric Video (DIY) for one of the songs (in french), you may like it :

This music is very "weird" but I'm really (really) proud of it, so try it if you're interested :-)

9. Ramendra Nath Das

Ramen@CSharp

Hi, I'm a new member of this community. I'm here to learn from the felow musicians also to get sincere feedback on my creations. I'm a Guitar, Tabla and Piano player which loves to create covers and spread the joy of music. Please check out one of my recent piece and let me if you liked it.

10. MannyDiller

We released our first ever music video this week!

RIYL: rockin' punk songs

JRGComedy likes this.
  11. abcdefg123

Regular

I’m a little late on posting this but one of my bands, Rough Age, just released a new ep a few weeks ago. It would be cool if you checked it out.

FFO: 90’s influenced indie/alternative (?)

JRGComedy likes this.
  12. mylonelysleep

abcdefg123 likes this.
  13. H.I.T.W.

Hole in the water. Punk - Rock - Metal. Old school Underground music demo.

Watch my channel on YouTube.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCco5ysz3ARpjGcm8W8cSZoQ

Songs.

1. New world order (intro)

2. Restart.

3. Stalin's chicken.

4. Little piece of a bread.

5. Mister Prime Minister.

6. The land of hate.

7. Give your love.

Thanks for your time!!!

14. lil-works

Hi there I present you my loop sessions.
    Hope you like

15. TnB

Check out my brand new track

16. lyrics3s

Lyrics 3s

[​IMG]
    I own a music website called Lyrics 3s. You can find lyrics, chords, and karaoke right at my website. Don't click, it's so much fun!

17. SeungWoo Kim

18. Weird LiBrary

Regular

RIYL: American primitive guitar, minimalist bedroom folk, fingerstyle guitar, blah blah blah

Nothing all that grand or exciting, but I've just uploaded a few old tracks to my BC page:

Long story short, these were recorded way back in 2011 and were edited and added onto ad nauseam, resulting in about a hundred different songs that have since been lost to time, as I was never too content with any of them. I stopped toying around with them sometime in 2016 and abandoned them until now.

Not sure why, but hearing them recently, I feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to turn them into something they're not instead of just letting them be the simple songs they are.

Hoping that others might get some enjoyment out of them as well.

Aaron Mook and JRGComedy like this.
  19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Weird LiBrary and Aaron Mook like this.
  20. helloiamzach

Regular

Hi folks. I'm not sure if it'd sit here, but I'm here to share my weekly music podcast which I launched a few weeks ago called It's Not A Phase.

Along with interviewing bands and artists, I'll also be speaking with those in more behind-the-scenes roles in the industry, linking in with the name that for some people liking alt/heavier music isn't a phase to the point where it can become a career.

It's on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Acast (basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts), and a new episode drops every Thursday.

Here's been my guests so far - if you'd like to check it out, subscribe, review, etc. I'd really appreciate the support.

Ajay Popoff (Lit)
    Neil Sanderson (Three Days Grace)
    Tasmin Taylor (Multi-Genre DJ / Delilah Bon / Goldenaxe)
    Ali Richardson (Bleed From Within / Sylosis)
    Tristan Pratt (Marshall Records / The Metal Tris)
    Jack Bergin (Void Of Vision / Cherry)
    Puppy
    Jamie Otsa (Wall Of Sound PR)
    Erhan Alman & Julian Gage (Heriot)
    Jaret Reddick (Bowling For Soup)

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Aaron Mook likes this.
  22. IIIII

I was in the hospital yesterday (when I said life was crazy, I meant it lmao) but I am going to throw this on today and hit the thread with my thoughts!

unless i end up back at the hospital!

JRGComedy likes this.
  23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Haha holy shit hope you're ok!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  24. JRGComedy likes this.
  25. Boozeradly

Chillwavve records just shared our music video for a single off of our full length album from 2019 Haunted Mind. Check it out here if you haven't seen it before! Gonna be uploading some of our other videos over the course of the next few days so be sure to check out their YT channel for those and all the other great bands they've uploaded music of!

Aaron Mook likes this.