Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 96

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. kish

Maus

r&o likes this.
  2. zjminz

3. zjminz

All Too Well - Taylor Swift Lyrics with Chords. Hope you like it.

r&o likes this.
  4. zjminz

Bite Me - Avril Lavigne Lyrics with Chords. Hope you like it. Thank you.

r&o likes this.
  5. Gianni

Trusted

Hey friends - I play rhythm guitar in a band called Trading The Inside.

Released a new single last week, and it is getting some play on the submodern charts currently.

RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, Teenage Wrist - noisy yet melodic rock.

lukaszmagi26 and r&o like this.
  6. r&o

Our new rock song just out on Youtube and our album "Love & Lust" will soon be available on Spotify, Deezer...
    I received nice messages from Joe Bouchard, ex bass player of Blue Öyster Cult and from Richie Castellano who is currently guitar player with BÖC.
    Hope you will find the 3 minutes to listen to us and give us your honest feedback.

7. Willy Kuo

https://www.willykuomusic.com/

Sometimes love can be a trap you couldn't help but just step in to?
    Is it inevitable?

Verse1:
    This is a trap that I tried to escape, it's true ain't nothing worth to miss
    Another change you promised you'd make, again and again, what's real and what is fake

Pre-chorus:
    A trap doesn't have to be like that, break my heart and have me crashed
    I always thought I'm gonna be your man, before you disappeared away
    A trap doesn't have to be like that, as I can still recall your name
    All around the place, all around the place, I won't be falling

Chorus:
    Into this love, it too hard to take, I want freedom, get rid of this trap
    Hell no no no, where you go, shut the door and I'll move on
    This love, it too hard to take, I want freedom, get rid of this trap
    You'll know know, my existence won't be there anymore

Verse2:
    This is a trap, I couldn't help but step into, it's you baby, changed my faith
    Rewind the play, I might still kiss your lips, again and again, what's real and what is fake

Pre-chorus:
    A trap doesn't have to be like that, break my heart and have me crashed
    I always thought I'm gonna be your man, before you disappeared away
    A trap doesn't have to be like that, as I can still recall your name
    All around the place, all around the place, I won't be falling

https://www.willykuomusic.com/original-music

Trap.jpg

8. Many users on this site have probably seen me making timely self-promotions as I attempt to stay prolific with new music. But I've been doing the one-man-band thing for a few years, performing all the vocals, guitars, and drums for alt/emo/math-pop, and my second full-length album released today.

It's a completely reimagined version of an album that I released back in January, with new songs, new guest features, the occasional new lyric/riff/harmony, and new mix/masters. It's basically a brand new experience, so for anyone who already heard the first version, I hope you'll give this one a chance.

And if you're new to my music, I get pretty varied RIYLs, including The Dear Hunter, The Receiving End of Sirens The Spill Canvas, The Early November, House of Heroes, Mae, Emery, Thrice, As Cities Burn, etc. My music isn't as heavy as a handful of those artists, but it seems to click with fans of heavier music

Click here for Bandcamp or other streaming services: Development & Compromise - Chase Tremaine

9. Mannie Wong

The best chill music mix drawing inspiration from long nights at the beach, adventurous road trips with friends, drinks at the sunset lounge or rooftop bar and diving in deep blue sea.

10. Longnights

Attached Files:

11. lukaszmagi26

Hello for you! :hand:
    My name is Lucas and I would like share with you my videoblog with video live music. :praise:
    Please comment are you like it. :thumbup:
    Thanks for you, music community! ;-)

12. Beast Samples

We are thrilled to introduce our first piano sample pack!

Meet the Hermetic Keys..
    https://beastsamples.com/product/hermetic-keys/

As this is our first piano pack, we would like you to have a chance to own it and share your feedback.

That's why for the next 48 hours, you can get the Hermetic Keys only for $9 (original price $43).

13. strummer

Took a run at making "Boxing Day" a little punkier.

14. Waff

check it out!

15. Nick Vuci

Microtonal Music Maker

Short microtonal piece for harp and violin. Scale info is in the description for those musically inclined.
    If you’re on SoundCloud hmu I follow back.

16. MeanOldMen

Hey

we are a Band from Germany called Mean Old Men and just released our first two Singles which are self recorded.

Maybe you’ll give it a listen

Thanks
    Rob

meanoldmen.com

17. The Black Light

Hi all,

The Black Light have recently released a 2nd album called 'Unnatural Order'. Musically we have quite a distinctive sound, but we’ve drawn influence from well known bands such as Radiohead and The Smashing Pumpkins, as well as slightly more obscure ones like Mew, Oceansize and Agent Fresco.

For anyone that's interested, please check out:

18. Luke Mike Dec 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 1, 2022)
    Luke Mike

mostly I talk about different musical instruments, but when it comes to the guitar I always post on MusicEnviro.com because it is the place where you can find a proper and unique guide about the instrument you want to play in future.

19. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

My brother just put out a Holiday track - perfect sipping hot cocoa by the fire vibes.

20. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

My year-end episode of the MP3s and NPCs podcast went live earlier this week. In this episode, I play 10 of my favorite tracks released this year. The podcast is available on most major streaming platforms!

21. ErmacBeats

22. Yo I dropped a new song idk go listen to it I guess

23. mizi64

24. Willy Kuo

https://www.willykuomusic.com/

25. AlexandrosTsolis

Hi all,

this is a new song, let me know what you think if you have a listen.

Happy new Year!

musicsurfer likes this.