Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 90

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Nlu Bry

Nlu Bry ON YT

Nlu Bry on Soundcloud

2. strummer

Something I recorded using Garageband.

EmoEmpire likes this.
  3. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New Death to Slater track

4. Kevin Day

Hey Everyone,

This is Kevin from Aspiga/Graduation Speech. I have a new EP coming out on April 30th via Jetsam-Flotsam. This EP features a full band including Brandon & Billy of Crucial Dudes. Tape pre-orders are live and limited to 100. The tape will include 3 exclusive home demos and all purchases will included a digital download of the EP. If you dig Sundowner, The New Amsterdams, Fingers Cut Mega-Machine, The Weakerthans, etc. maybe give this a shot?

Order: Graduation Speech - Private Anxieties from Jetsam-Flotsam
    Listen: @graduationspeech

5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

so i still have to re-record a few things in the beginning and haven’t done any mixing/mastering yet. so it obviously has a ways to go, but this is the general idea. any feedback would be appreciated. things you like, stuff that might be too busy, etc etc. Thanks!

Dropbox - feel it still ROUGH DEMO.mp3 - Simplify your life

6. Dragonfly21

Hey all, I have made a who is your bias in BTS and would like to get some feedback about it. Please don't judge me too hard, and if you like it, please share your results in the comments! Thanks all for your time :)

7. Hendrik Walkeny

Hendrik Eichelberger - StoriesThroughMusic.eu

8. paulmiks

Hello. I would like to share with my music edits/remixes as well as YouTube profile.
    Hope you will like it ;)

9. TeamIphigenia

We're excited to share the news about the upcoming world premiere of 'Iphigenia,' a new opera with music by 11-time Grammy Award-winning saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter and a libretto by bassist, composer, and vocalist Esperanza Spalding, the first jazz musician to be awarded the Grammy for Best New Artist. The creative team also includes award-winning director Lileana Blain-Cruz and luminary architect and scenic designer Frank Gehry.

We hope you will join us in supporting the creation of Iphigenia, and follow the story leading up to the premiere in late 2021. Check out the links below for more details, including behind-the-scenes footage, and thank you to all of our project supporters!

~ Team Iphigenia

Iphigenia on Indiegogo: https://igg.me/at/iphigenia
    Iphigenia website: https://www.iphigenia.live

10. Kevin Day

Good Morning,

Just following up my previous post to say that the new Graduation Speech EP is out TODAY. You can stream it on Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. If you want to throw some extra support please purchase the tape from Jetsam-Flotsam. The b-side is three exclusive home demos. Brandon and Billy of Crucial dudes played with me on this release and it has a Weakerthans/New Amsterdams vibe to it. I hope that some of you enjoy it!

@graduationspeech

11. Jake F

Hey guys I wanted to introduce you to a song i released Echo chamber by Keep the Fate it’s an experimental punk track with a good melody hope you enjoy!

12. Eclipsechaser

So ive spent ages scouring south america and america for old vinyl records by hispanic peoples that have that 70s funk and boogaloo sound. I managed several mixes. I hope you enjoy. This is where it all started

Or my profile from my profile : Mixcloud

13. strummer

Beatles/Simple Plan/Blink-182 Mashup. Hope you enjoy!

EmoEmpire likes this.
  14. Pulsion

Missentropy

15. Damn, change the thread name to Relaxing Deep Sleep Music lol

Edelane likes this.
  16. MikeG

Hey Guys! Plugging the website voclio.com. A new resource for producers to connect with vocalists and find vocals! Feel free to check it out :thumbup:

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

why am I still subscribed to this thread

Rfn likes this.
  18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

worst thread on this site. could be cool but it’s botted to hell

Rfn likes this.
  19. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I was just looking for some relaxing deep sleep music. Anybody know where I could find some?

Rfn likes this.
  20. DJ Duncan Donuts

Would anyone be interested browsing in a chart of over 7,000 albums ranked from best to worst? It's gonna take a few days to prepare, but I have them all ranked.

Rfn likes this.
  21. andychan

so many cool stuff!

Rfn likes this.
  22. Hsin Trabelsi

23. Cowabunga

24. andychan

Hi all! my name is Andy and I'm currently doing a research for my undergrad dissertation.

You're kindly invited to take part in a short listening test, which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Here's the link to the listening test, your input is much appreciated!

https://forms.gle/k3bARR6hvNj12yMfA

If you're interested in knowing what the listening test is about after completion, feel free to drop me a message!

Many thanks!

25. brendanmachow

not a doctor

I released an EP today! Throw it on and go for a drive.