Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 89

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jdaniels

Regular

2. harias

Latin vibes from San José, Costa Rica!

3. Jays

4. Jays

Jays Playlist

Follow my playlist guys! Please follow it so I can gain some followers! I will be returning! Thank you!!

5. r&o

Our Youtube channel is still growing and would love your feedback on either our original songs or our covers from bands and Artists like Prince, U2, Blue Öyster Cult, Depeche Mode, Amy Winehouse, Tonic... (soon INXS)

Our original that Joe Bouchard (ex bas player of Blue Öyster Cult was nice enough to give us a great feedback and following us on Soundcloud) :

and our last cover to that date of Prince's Dreamer a great rock song that should be more known to me :

Thank you in advance mates for your feedback positive or negative as long as it is honest
    Olivier from R&O

6. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

7. wwontology

check this video for new artist in PAN records

8. wwontology

9. bibi

10. Just released a new EP titled Calmer Seas. I spent a good portion of the last year learning a bit more about recording and mixing. Hope you enjoy listening to the songs as much as I enjoyed making them!

Calmer Seas

11. strummer

12. harias

New indie/folk singer-songwriter Nana Echeverría from San José, Costa Rica

13. Manee Kim

Hello guys, I've recently composed a lot of pieces and put them together. These are all piano based pieces. Could you please check it out?

Henry likes this.
  14. Cowabunga

Nebz Supreme and Eso Tre feat. Prince Po of Organized Konfusion “Take It To The Bank”

15. Ruston

Another new song from Real Talk. I hope you all like dogs.

16. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

I remixed HEALTH.

17. Anisiia

18. 0OHM

Hi all! First post here just after I found out about this forum, nice to see a healthy amount of all kinds of music from all over the place! Smaller artists and bands usually get stomped on these days by the bigger names in places like youtube so it's nice to find a place where you can dig these out!

Here's my contribution, my debut album fresh from the oven.

19. Lowhat

20. YoungJest

Irish Drill - Young Jest

21. aleksey

22. Anon.

gORE time girl

[​IMG]

I'M A PRODUCER FROM NYC, I MAKE BEATS AND STUFF LOL :heart: I LIKE MCHNGRL!! i'M WORKING ON AN EP. HERE IS A BEAT I MADE!!!

23. Anon.

gORE time girl

drum for my deathtronica band ;D it'll exist one day

24. Josh Cronin

25. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious