Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 86

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mikehawkbiscuit

I've got a couple of songs I've recently finished over the past 6 months as an introduction to producing music more regularly.

I'm very thankful for any feedback anybody can provide

2. MassaliaCR

Check out my soundcloud profile if you like alternative rock, singing and acoustic guitar. thanks for your time. would really appreciate some feedback.

3. Irena Aner

Hey Everyone,

I am about to create a fan video related to SoundCloud app, its a short motion type video approx 17 sec.

Can you please let me know if you have any ideas how it should look like, what you would like to see in there? Shall i include any particular artist or musical instrument? If you are utilizing the app what do you like about it?

All your opinion and ideas appreciated as it will help to understand better what fans/users of the SoundCloud like about the app. I'll try to combine all ideas together and come up with a beautiful video of the lovely app.

Thanks a lot,
    Irena

4. Kristian_Cole

Rainbow Squirts

[​IMG]

5. glamorousjosh

Hi! I am josh.nice to meet you!

6. Amy Powell

7. Amy Powell

http://www.redbubble.com/people/amypow

If anyone has any time or would be super cool if you could check out my art work if anyone has any time, i was kinda struggling out financially since the pandemic so i had to start a shop up lol i sell tote bags and prints :)

8. Mike Davis

9. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

first time running through a song from our debut album coming out later this year

10. Speechermusic

Try this playlist platform. Speecher music

It collects best playlists around internet.
    This platform can also suggest to you new and trending playlists (if you create account there) with music genres that you prefer most.

You can also create your own playlists if you don't find perfect playlist there. Also good thing is that there is always new playlists.
    There is lots of different playlists, from rock to cosmic music. This platform is pretty new.

If you are searching for good playlists try this platform page.

11. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Hey everyone. This is my new EP. I hope you’re into it!

JRGComedy likes this.
  12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

13. dFATCAT

14. maxdis

“Parallel clouds” is the second track extracted from my album "Last year, the next day", out on April, 2nd.
    Listening with speakers / earphones is recommended. (In the piece you can easily hear an instrument I built, made of aluminum bells)

15. vinodv

Mozart Sonata No. 8 D major, KV 311 1. Movement - Single Piano - Recorded by Sonic PI

Mozart Symphony No. 25 - Piano - Rendered by Sonic PI

16. Roy sukms

17. updownleftright

Regular Prestigious

new teaser for our next single

18. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Hey! This enamel pin Kickstarter is live now and it’s actually in its last few days and we’re dramatically sneaking in there and on pace to get funded at the very last minute.

If you dig these pins or feel like being a hero and being one of our backers to push us over the finish line, take a look at our KS page and make a pledge!

Indoor Ghosts - Cool Enamel Pins for At-Home Hobbyists

(If you make a pledge for any of the pin tiers and get a friend to make a pledge for any of the pin tiers, message me and I’ll throw in extra random pins & buttons from my back catalogue in your package. ✌)

19. C h a n t a i m a n

[for fans of Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers, Hillsong United]

C h a n t a i m a n presents:
    "the private broadcast" sessions #1 - far away

20. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

My band, Hostile Array put out a new single today - FFO: Bring Me the Horizon, Linkin Park, Architects

21. rulovd

Hi 20 year old from reno nv, I make all genres of music... So give it a listen when you can

22. funsaimandignite

Five years ago, the club Carambolage was closed down. During its life span of 30-plus years, the club in Karlsruhe had been like a second home for high school and university students, for table soccer and pool players as well as for enthusiasts of punk, alternative and indie music.

A lot of great nights had been spent and memories had been made inside and outside its four walls from happy hours during high school to parties on the last day of exams at university.

A few memories of those nights made their way into the two songs on "Carambolage" by Spaulding.

23. r0m4n44

If you're into Pop Punk/Alternative Rock from the mid 2000's you might enjoy my band's latest release!

24. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

Enjoy some blownout lofi black metal.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. dragos