Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 85

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Taylor S

T-LOR & null.dll - Deferred EP
    Finally decided to bundle a few songs an call it an EP.
    I hope someone somewhere enjoys it.
    A little dark, a little hopeful.

2. I released two things today!

My official sophomore album will be releasing on January 22, but the pre-orders are up on Bandcamp now, including streams/downloads of two of the songs. RIYL: Mae, Dear Hunter, Jimmy Eat World, This Day & Age, House of Heroes

To coincide with the album announcement (as well as December's Bandcamp Friday), I'm also dropping a free homemade acoustic record, with half originals, half covers, including plenty of bands this site loves, like Paramore, Thrice, The Dangerous Summer, and more. (Downloading this album also gets you the two preorder tracks from the upcoming studio album.)

Thanks for the support and I hope anyone who gives this a chance will enjoy it!

dwpaulin likes this.
  3. strummer

A Christmas cover inspired by New Found Glory:

4. tyler b

hey everyone, this is the 2nd single from my EP that comes out next month. it's called "heights"

[​IMG]

listen and pre-order here:

really psyched for y'all to hear the whole thing!!

hermanthehermit likes this.
  5. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I released an EP today as well. Not sure on RIYL, so any suggestions there would be great lol.

Bandcamp link below, but on Spotify and Apple Music, too!

6. Hey everyone!
    My band POST/WAR just put out our first single in a while. Alt Rock, post hardcore, emo stuff. Would love if you gave it a listen.

7. davidkoree

Hi everyone, there's my band and music works, since 2005.

Island Cycle

WechatIMG20.jpeg

8. Alumos

Hobbyist :)

9. foliohattu

10. One Man's Tracks

Throwback thrift shop music reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/OneMansTracks Only limited by peoples unwillingness to part with their old media. A new(old) album every week! Maybe a nostalgic revisiting or a forgotten gem from the past, come check out what albums I've discovered this year.

11. ryken

12. strummer

Recorded a mashup of blink-182 and Counting Crows. Please check it out!

13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

New pop punk Christmas song that I sing the big sexy hook on

14. Whitney E Wagner

[​IMG]

15. ncave

I don't know...something I made once...

16. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Hey. I'm launching my next pin Kickstarter (and first in over a year!) this Sunday, January 3rd with a cute, charming, original, non-pop-culture-parody-but-still-topical design.

[​IMG]
    Indoor Ghosts - Enamel Pins for Introverts & Homebodies

If you dig it, click the pre-launch link above to sign up to stay updated on our project on Kickstarter. Follows, shares, pledges, likes, and good vibes all appreciated. Hope y'all are hanging in there. ✌

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. brigid

is this thing on Prestigious

I did this cover of the Thermals song "Pillar of Salt", had a pretty fun time with it, happy new year everyone

18. bankiyan

Just left uni and re-adjusting to life at home, made this EP in a couple weeks. Have been pushing music for a couple years so any feedback welcome. Keep moving in these dark times friends x

19. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

thinking of getting in the band bootleg gang

20. Nicolette

Vote for Nicky to be Miss Jetset! please click on the free daily vote and help me out! I have wanted to be Miss Jetset ever since last week when they told me I get $50k if I win Thank you

21. Nicolette

Also im not sure how to link to the whole channel but please subscribe to my sons minecraft youtube channel it would make him so happy!

22. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New song from my Saved by the Bell themed band

23. mylonelysleep

hello
    if you're interested in folky shoegaze, dreampop, postrock, these are my bandcamp and soundcloud pages with some demos loaded and free to download.
    Thanks

MyLonelySleep

slowdiver10

24. Reigel Nieva

thatonefilipinodude

hello!

greetings from ourfathers. we just released a new EP last week! we're really proud of this one, and I'm hoping you all like it.

Check it out!

hermanthehermit likes this.
  25. JVGM music

From the album Break up; She knows i'm right.