Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 84

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ineverlose

I just released a Christmas song, all about what the holiday will probably look like this year...

It's called "Christmas in Lockdown (2020)" and I hope you enjoy if you end up listening!

brendanmachow likes this.
  2. Gunz129

What your opinion with this video song??
    Linksly.co

3. Colin Fraser

4. brendanmachow

not a doctor

Put this song out on Halloween.

FFO: The 1975/The Killers/Bleachers

5. brendanmachow

not a doctor

Love this! I'm a big fan of great rock n roll Christmas songs.

ineverlose likes this.
  6. ineverlose

Thanks! Really appreciate your taking the time to listen, and I'm glad you enjoyed the song! :)

7. chrisbateson

the #1 thing i miss while releasing new music in 2020 is the "submit news" option on absolutepunk.net, haha

real talk thanks jason tate for not only spotlighting the gods of our scene, but also helping spread the word on smaller acts over the years.

8. splyler

BlackwingE likes this.
  9. Bluedm

*Shows off Google Knowledge Panel*

10. tyler b

hey people, my name is tyler, I used to play in twiabp and snow roller and bad heaven ltd and I currently play in strange ranger. my "solo" project is called thank you thank you, peep the first single from an EP I'm putting out in january at the link below!

https://thankyouthankyou.bandcamp.com/

it's also on spotify and apple music and youtube etc etc blah blah

saw that somebody was talking about the song on this forum already so I was like cool, I'll join and post.
    hope y'all are doing alright.

-ty

Jack Drew, Henry, matthaber and 2 others like this.
  11. Jack Drew

Loving the content and engagement on here! Somebody please let me know if this is against the community guidelines to post this. I’m collecting market research for my final year of Uni project - starting up a Music Management Company - and I'd love to see what you all respond :) (Ofc if you reply I'll be sure to check out your promos)

Questionnaire for Artists, The industry, and the Public (General music fans) Feel free to participate in any/all you find best suited to yourself! Tysm (See attached)

(They’re all no more than 5 minutes long)

Artist Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/rY8ScgrNKB8GiAueA

Industry Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/jm4wZqKe9d3J7qWK8

Public Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/12FVGMPVD89bE1Au5

Bluedm likes this.
  12. Bluedm

*Shows off Google Knowledge Panel*

Finished the Artist Questionnaire, glad to do it. :)

13. footiepajamaz

Regular

Hey. I play guitar and sing in an alty-emoey band called Amateur Hockey Club. For fans of late 90s-early 2000s alt. We just dropped a new EP, self-recorded over the last year.

Check it out if you want! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

14. Hemxn

15. thewmaynes

http://johnnymainstream.bandcamp.com

My band Johnny Mainstream put this song out on 7" back in June!

16. Hemxn

anyone interested in forming a musical group?
    HIP-HOP / INDIE / EXPERIMENTAL

all produced by myself :DDDD

17. strummer

Ska cover of a classic.

18. Tehila

Hi,I would really like to know what you think about my new cover, let me know

19. Tehila

Great instagram page

20. gtdmsc

21. dmartinsid

22. MannyDiller Nov 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 11, 2020)
    MannyDiller

My band Nowhere Days just released our debut album!

FFO: Loud, fast Midwestern punk rock

dwpaulin likes this.
  23. Deeplomatic

Out Now! Deeplomatic Flavours, Vol.6 by Deeplomatic Recordings was released on November 20th.

For their 108th release, Deeplomatic Recordings have curated a sixth compilation album, Deeplomatic Flavours Vol.6.

As part of an ongoing album series that involves a mix of emerging and established house producers.
    The album is composed of 12 cuts. A range of house and its sub genres exploring the realms of tech and progressive house The artists are Amod3us with "Need to feel loved", Donluiz Musicue with "Uptown Groove", Daesmith with "Rock Gardens", Dutxe with "My Way", Gatto "I feel You", Vriends Of Mine with "Assumptions", Tony Metric "Espirales", ELZACE with "Jazz Queen", Nykko with "Groovy Kid", Taproz with "I Wanna Live", Luk Follin "Abdera"and finally DOBé and "Wallop".

Links to Beatport and Soundcloud:

- Deeplomatic Flavours, Vol. 6 on Beatport
    - Deeplomatic Flavours, Vol.6 on SoundCloud

[​IMG]

24. maxdis

"Listening to the fog" is the first track extracted from my album "Last year, the next day", out on the beginning of 2021.

Taylor S likes this.
  25. Nick1998 Dec 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 27, 2020)
    Nick1998

footiepajamaz likes this.