Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 83

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Stuart Cole

First link is Katarak Attack and second link is Bubblegum Love Crush. I drum for both of these bands and we have music out! Hope you guys enjoy!!

2. I wrote, recorded, and released this whole EP today!

fredwordsmith and therookielot like this.
  3. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

This is my band, we’ve got a new album out today called ‘I Could Die Whenever’

4. Deeplomatic

NEW! Keoni released his new album 'Discovery'

Swinging beats
    , overlapping melodies and harmonies are what creates a unique atmosphere and feeling that listeners expect to experience while listening to Keoni's music. His haunting vocals with darkwave production tones draw the listener into an alternative electro-pop universe.

Stream on:
    Follow the artist:

5. thiszach

Hey everybody, I play in an Indianapolis based Metalcore/Hardcore band. We just released a music video for our new song, Think Smooth. The video was done ENTIRELY in house. We filmed it all, edited it all, etc. Would love feedback on what people think!

6. worldsforgottenboy

7. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

The first single from my new project is out now :heart:

8. Just released my second EP today!

It'll be on streaming services tomorrow

9. b_bric

http://brendanbric.bandcamp.com/
    Brendan Bric

post-punk/new wave/shoegaze/alternative/electronic/indie music written, performed, and produced by brendan bric from seattle during the initial months of covid. released october 1. peace + love.

10. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Just curious what people do to promote their music these days. Other than this thread, of course. How do you get on Spotify playlists and what-not? Is Bandcamp still effective? Social media? I really don't know where to start.

11. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

12. Deeplomatic

Label:
    Deeplomatic Recordings
    Release Date: 25.09.2020

Featuring four groove-ridden tracks, Sumo EP offers strong Leftfield House vibes and includes various remixes from budding and highly established house artists.

Becoming recognised for his talent, Armstrong began to play at venues in European hotspots such as Ibiza and this eventually lead him to start new challenges over in Tokyo. Fresh with ideas and inspiration, he has been writing and testing new material at events, including his very own successful monthly night, Neutral in Shibuya. Adapting and honing his sound, Armstrong now leans towards Leftfield House and has increasingly incorporated melodic techno touches to his impressive productions. Perhaps this is most notable within his brand new dynamite release, Sumo EP.

Beginning the record in style, namesake song Sumo immerses the listener in atmospheric and spacey melodies, topped off with acidic lines and slurred vocals that create a dreamy trip, suitable for any dance floor. A statement track from Armstrong, as his newly found inspiration is echoed throughout. Following the title track is a Dub Tech remix from prolific Australian producer Jamie Stevens. A faster paced and more progressive version of the original, the second track still features the vocal aspect and retains Armstrong’s clever influences. The third track, or second remix, invites Deeplomatic boss Alex Ferrer to the table, offering an all-house affair with groovier cuts and melodic undertones that seamlessly roll through the speakers. Flipping the EP on its head, the fourth and final track offers a Deep House cut from another in-demand Australian producer, Jamie Lloyd. A rather splendid alternative to round off the record, 80’s synth sounds meets Twin Peaks to create a moody send off.

The whole Sumo EP offers a classy take on house, as each track offers something unique and alternative for any dance floor. Sumo was released on September 25th and is available on all streaming and selling platforms.

Purchase link:
    Buy at Beatport: Sumo from Deeplomatic Recordings on Beatport
    Stream on Soundcloud:

13. chrisbateson

14. funsaimandignite

Instead of playing a few Halloween-inspired songs at a pub tonight, I recorded them in my rehearsal space, located in a former shopping center. To fit the theme, the selected songs are about monsters, ghosts, violence, death and loss.
    Happy Halloween!

15. blerj

Hi everyone!

I'm starting with my home studio in Spain. Check my acoustic covers

Cheers!;-p

16. Ty B

I just released an album called "Mixed Up" by Saint Villa on all platforms. It's an extremely versatile album with hip-hop, R&B, indie, and some of my own unique style. I've gotten a lot of attention from some pretty big names. Would love any and all feedback! Thank you.

17. Deeplomatic

This year has been a total success for the American DJ Astro Raph. Aside from holding a weekly Mixcloud show on Saturdays and getting a Degree on Music Production in Full Sail University, the DJ hasn’t stopped creating and delivering music.

Early in January he released a full-length EP on Cyborg Recordings named ‘Simple as They Come’. The album incorporates a whole host of bass music cuts, blending trip hop elements with powerful downtempo breaks to create a rather splendid electronica feast.

The following month, he dropped the single ‘Vampyre Anthem’ on LW Recordings. In it, he switched to a more garage-bassline style with grime builds.

A few months later, in June, he got on Trax Mission Records to release a two-track EP ‘Axe God’. This time, the DJ stayed within the house and techno genres, adding ambient influences. He recently dropped the video for the namesake track:

Later on, he created a 17-track comfy-synth compilation album for Bandcamp, ‘Journey to the Moon’ filled with acid high synths and layered with spacey cuts; inspired by the Star Trek saga.

He is now preparing his latest creation on Trax Mission Records, ‘Strange Attractor’ which we will be listening to quite soon…

18. Noah Body

Music and Arts

We are looking for writers to contribute their articles.

Please contact me if interested.

19. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

My band released a new single today. We recorded everything remotely over quarantine using some plugins that allowed screen share and got it mixed and master by Beau Burchell from Saosin. It was a really neat process and it'd be awesome if you gave it a stream.

FFO: Bring Me the Horizon, Linkin Park, Underoath

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

21. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I just released a new EP today. It's a blend of trip-hop, electronica, and modern classical. Maybe some other stuff, too.

JRGComedy likes this.
  22. Waff

ENjoy. :) wahoo!!

23. MarcoMothertown

Hi, we are Mothertown, a grunge/rock band from Spain.

We just released our first single "Once".
    [​IMG]

24. Nick Vuci

Microtonal Music Maker

Check out my album of classical music with video game sounds!

25. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious