Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 82

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. hennarey_tutorials

Hey everyone out there, if you're looking for free online guitar lessons, you can check out my youtube channel.
    I mostly cover artists such as Gregory Alan Isakov, Milky Chance, Giant Rooks, Jeremy Looks and similar artists in the Folk, Indie music genre. Feel free to check it out :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjDN1mqEO8XqL7px8wwH0LA/

2. MannyDiller Sep 11, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2020)
    MannyDiller

Debut single from my band, Nowhere Days!

RIYL: Green Day, Blink-182, etc.

3. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Just released my first single in a long long time, big 80s ``ok boomer'' anthem, let me know if you like it????

4. slvo

angel paste likes this.
  5. Vadym

Awesome music created by 2illusions project created for relaxing

Here is my favorite song, I hope you like it also :)

Noger likes this.

6. Not exactly self-promotion, but this is a song I worked on with my best friend and bandmate Brian for his solo project. A little more hip-hop adjacent than the Crooner stuff and we put it out for National Recovery Month. Really proud of him for this one.

7. 012 Soupie

8. Lizzy Struggle

9. Mohamad Yopi

10. sPh1nX

11. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

Played my debut live/dj set on stream last night. Big electronic moments and some chill stuff.

FFO: Bicep, Burial, Orbital, Chemical Brothers

12. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

13. MobileMusic Sep 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 29, 2020)
    MobileMusic

MobileMusic

Hey guys,

If you are interested in learning music, do visit my channel for very high quality and accurate content -

Channel - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Videos - YouTube.com/MobileMusic/videos

My recent song tutorial videos -

Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
    2 versions posted - Easy version with instruments (original drums) and Sheet Music (different drums - check this out)
    Complete and accurate tutorials including lead, bass, drums and other instruments.
    3 more versions coming soon - advanced, advanced sheet music, full song (long form)

Savage Love - Jason Derulo
    Easy and Advanced versions
    (quick 1 minute tutorials but still extensive and accurate)

Dance Monkey - Tones and I
    19 versions posted already and one more version coming soon...
    Complete and accurate tutorials including lead, chords, bass, drums and other instruments.
    Various versions - 3 Levels, Advanced, 3D, Slow, Sheet Music, FREE Karaoke (in various keys), Sonic, Baby Dance, Chipmunks, etc. All my songs are accurate and match note-for-note and beat-for-beat with the original songs (if you would like to use my free karaoke versions in your projects).

Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
    Complete and accurate tutorials including complex choruses
    2 versions (includes a 3D version)

White Flag - Dido
    Complete and accurate tutorials including slow version to learn comfortably

Happy Birthday
    Everybody should learn how to play this evergreen song!
    Don't be embarrassed if you are asked to play this song at a party and you don't know how :(
    Complete and accurate tutorials in 4 versions -> easy and advanced + slow versions to learn comfortably.

For songs that don't have slow versions, you can reduce Playback Speed to 50% to learn comfortably. You can learn each instrument separately as I have stacked up 4 instruments separately in each video. You can download my free karaoke versions to use in your projects from my Telegram Group - t.me/MobileMusic . There is nothing like these videos on YouTube.

Also, visit my website - MobileMusic.us

Cheers!

MobileMusic

14. Marley Heaton

Hey guys! My band Local Safari from the Gold Coast, Australia make groovy indie rock and we would love to know what you legends think!

Our first song My Friend is out now:

And our next single Daffodil is out at the end of October: Daffodil

Thanks so much everyone keen to hear your feedback :heart:

15. emilyangeloffcountry Oct 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 4, 2020)
    emilyangeloffcountry

You can correct me/the admins can move it themselves if this isn't the exact right place to put this.... But this is the first-ever song I wrote. It's a tribute to my friend that killed herself, and the reason I am now a songwriter. Playing the piano is Artie and the girl singing is Devannie. Enjoy. (ignore the excited squeals, that's me, this hasn't been professionally recorded yet)
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#s...JKFfNZkFRKPhgKg?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1. Let me know if the link doesn't work and your thoughts.

Importer/Exporter likes this.
  16. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

I don't know if a Gmail link is the best way to do this, maybe upload it to Soundcloud?

17. Choof

Choof - System Failure [Cloud Rap]

18. tombob

Hey Guys,

my Band just dropped a new single and I took kind of a risky step with my guitarsolo at the end.

I recorded a few layers with multiple effects, wanting to create a "broken" feel..

A lot of people told me they just dont get it, some people liked it.. what do you guys think?

19. Gustavo Woltmann

Hi,
    i just want to say Hi to every one .
    i am Gustavo Woltmann , Uk based guitarist .
    i am new to this forum .

20. tombob

21. emilyangeloffcountry

22. Tali Flynt

Hey!
    I'm a new artist and just released my new single called 'Mood'
    Check out the links below to listen to it on different streaming platforms and YouTube:

Mood - Tali Flynt

emilyangeloffcountry likes this.
  23. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

My band has a new album coming out this upcoming Friday. Here’s a single:

24. EtherealPiano

therookielot likes this.
  25. emilyangeloffcountry

Love the beat!! Good voice, too.