Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 81

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. lilbusy

^ my newest song

like dylan brady? well... im not that good. check my stuff out anyway

2. Fake-Bit Rebel

Hello Chorus.FM! Long time fan of this webpage since the AbsolutePunk days.

My project is named Fake-Bit Rebel! I am a Fake-Bit/Alternative musician. Fake-Bit is a type of chiptunes music made with emulated sounds as opposed to being made with real video game hardware. I wrote 6 songs for an EP during the Quarantine here in the US. I have three singles coming out from the EP and the EP itself comes out in September to anywhere you can listen to music, here are two of the singles:

Green Eyes (Released August 14th)
    In Spite Of (feat. {ae}) (Releases Tonight at Midnight!!!)

Check it out!

Much Love,

Fake-Bit Rebel

3. iskwew

Check this out! IG: @lebendidi

4. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

I dropped a thing last week and I still love it now

5. Joshua Best

6. Fall

7. Henry Chinaski

Just thought i could share my hobby project in here. Would love some music people to check it out and give feedback!

Its a super easy concept; i've gathered all the albums from 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die, and the site will randomly pick one album each day for you to listen to. You can then rate your previous and see/export your history.

I find it a great way to discover music that i never bothered listen to otherwise. Obviously everyone wont love everything, but the book has a good mix of genres and definitely has something for everyone to discover.

1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die Generator

fredwordsmith likes this.
  8. Sedlanka8

9. Lately, I've been wanting to experiment with writing different genres than what I normally do. Last week I wrote and recorded a 6 song EP of lofi hip hop beats. Here's the first song I've released for it.

10. Abdul Awal Tuhin

Exploring the world of music, wind of music makes perfect sense.

11. Max Samuel

Please follow & add my song to your playlist Its a nice Reggaeton vibes. Check it out

12. James Fowl

I have two new singles out! I'd love any feedback you have on them!

1+1:

Yellow Crocs:

Thanks so much!

13. Joshua Best

So I put out a bunch of beats a while back and I made an extension which is coming out soon. Stay Tuned!!

THE X10tion by No_tag

14. Lusit

Hey guys, after 5 months of making music I released my fourth track on Spotify, YouTube, applemusic... feel free to share your feedback and maybe leave a like or a subscription if you like to.

Lusit ❤

15. Joshua Best

So my extension for a bunch of beats is now ready for streaming across major platforms so please head over and have a listen. Thank You.

https://t.co/u9OomGZlGh?amp=1

16. copperperson997

Just released an EP on Bandcamp - fans of The Japanese House, Young Fathers, and the Postal Service will really like this.

17. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

18. cholarss

19. cholarss

20. DeKingVibez

Hi Everyone,

I’m Dede K aka De King (One of the best AFROBEAT artist alive). New York Based Lagos Born.

I just recently dropped and album last July titled ( De King Vibez ) and would to get support from good people of the world. The songs are very nice with all kinds of vibe in it.. My social media handle (@DeKingVibez for Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat.. Dede K music on YouTube, Dede K on Facebook Page) FOR BOOKINGS: dekingvibez@yahoo.com (8455227863 strictly for text) WEBSITE: www.dekingvibez.com

Kindly support by buying, streaming, sharing (just show love)..

Below are the links for iPhones and Android users.

CDs/Covers/Digital Streaming Card (3in1) are ready/available.. $15 to ship anywhere within the USA.. Kindly show love ❤️ by supporting (tips $dekingvibez)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CXNGWJX/?tag=absolutepunk-20

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Dede_K_De_King_Vibez?id=Bjogfhlhhxzxd6sau6l2onfzrve

https://audiomack.com/dekingvibez/album/de-king-vibez-1

Listen Free to Dede K - De King Vibez Radio on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

https://www.deezer.com/open_app?page=album/160454272&source=MF_Album_Picture

Music – De KingVibez

Again
    My social media handle (@DeKingVibez for Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat.. Dede K music on YouTube, Dede K on Facebook Page)

FOR BOOKINGS: dekingvibez@yahoo.com (8455227863 strictly for text) WEBSITE: www.dekingvibez.com

21. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

Bit of a different bit of self promo but my track Dive is on the Audition list at Amazing Radio this week so I'd be so very appreciative if you gave it a vote and it might get daytime rotation on Amazing.

Amazing Radio

22. musicreviewer

ikmal likes this.
  23. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I forgot about this thread.

I did a Beach Bunny cover a little while ago. Really need to do something again.

Beyond The Static likes this.
  24. bluudcruuz

25. youngdj

Hi everyone! I work as a sound designer for 5 years and now I've started my own project. Here is my music instruments website. I don't ask you to buy something, but let it be here. Your thoughts and recommendations are welcome! My project: PrimeSound

Noger likes this.