Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 79

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jelutong

Currently top of the pile on the Spotify 'Hot New Bands' playlist. Check it out!!!!!!

2. ChorDan86 Jul 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 6, 2020)
    ChorDan86

Awesome Spectacular All Cotton Hanes White T Shirt. Large Size.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FRONT SIDE
    [​IMG]
    BACK SIDE

All 100% Cotton T shirt by Hanes. I have only 1 size available at this time. The size is L, if you like this t shirt, but your a smaller or larger size. Please let me know. I can get you the right size you need.
    $50.00

3. strummer

A Social Distortion/Green Day inspired cover of a Traveling Wilburys song:

4. dinhkaomusic

Just put out an ambient track that I really like. Check it out!

5. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

I did a thing. RIYL sad guys with a guitar.

6. Lusit

Hey guys, I'm a music producerfor onlya few months now and I'm looking for some feedback.

So if you like house music, tech house etc. maybe have a listen a leave a comment.

Thank you :)

All the best

Lusit

7. officialskrypt

New polynesian music alert!

Hp Boyz - Eeny Meeny

8. Aleksandr Volk

cartoon soundtrack / theme of love. I am a singer and sound engineer.
    mix / master / record : my work

P.S. one statics. one camera. two people.

9. threshmountains Jul 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 8, 2020)
    threshmountains

Hey guys!

I'm new to this community and I'm excited to join, become an active member, and get to know everyone. I've been wanting to start a music project for several years and the quarantine has given me the time to do finally do that since I've been working from home (One good thing out of this whole mess!). I made my first post on Youtube and I'm excited to get it out and hopefully get some feedback and connect with other musicians who are doing the same thing, or people who just want to listen.

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy! Stay safe out there.

10. scroopy.noopers

: (

i don't really get on here much since trying to isolate my social media use to one platform, so i feel bad not contributing feedback--generally not being part of this community. found myself in a really shitty spot though (as many others have found themselves in this year) and could use the listens/shares in hopes of some extra income

i recorded some jams over the past few months that fit into an arrangement i liked. ended up with a 16 min track with 4 parts and a visual to match the mood. appropriately titled "2020". mastered by jake (@sophos34) and he nailed it

riyl: 65daysofstatic, caspian, this will destroy you

i'm open for collaboration (production, guitars, arrangements, anything) or consultation in exchange of sharing it around with folks you know who are into this type of stuff. reaching out on here tho is not the best way. my email is on bandcamp which i def check.

11. officialskrypt

Have a listen and rate whether you like or dislike this song on YouTube. Also subscribe to our channel for all the new music being dropped.

12. Alex Seretis

13. My band has a new song featured on this compilation of local bands put out to benefit the Northwest Community Bail Fund! If you like anything on here, consider buying to donate to the fund. My band is Teo and the Cosmic Neighborhood.

14. Mniutnik

hello everyone if you're thirsty for a relaxing and calming sound, then hit my new youtube channel
    YouTube

See you there!!

15. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Lately I've been having fun recording acoustic performances on YouTube - the quality is far from great but I guess it's fitting for the simple sloppy pop-punk stuff I'm covering. Anyway, it's been years since I've written my own songs and today I broke that spell.

It's about Anna Karina and New Years Eve: Vivre Sa Vie

16. Skiiez

Such a good remix of blackbears new song.
    If you like blackbear // english rap, maybe it's something for you to take a listen ;)

17. Lusit

Hey guys. I started making music in march and I'm pretty happy I took this step.

If you like house music, deephouse, tropical etc. maybe have a listen and tell me your opinion or even leave a like or subscription, if you want to follow my journey.

Stay healthy and all the best

Lusit

18. MadnessMen

Hi guys, this is a song from our 1st upcoming original soundtrack album!
    This is our 1st serious project, since we have always only done music for videogames.

Hope you will enjoy it!

19. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

20. BaitProductions

21. BaitProductions

Enjoy my Sad Piano Rauf & Faik Type Beat "Die For Ya" and dont forget give comments!!

22. MadnessMen

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

My band launched our merch store and people have bought some facemasks and they're SO COOL!

24. ed_lecter

Rob Scallon - Rain

25. matigora

Hello everybody!
    I want to share with you my new song, which tells about some important values, especially now, in these difficult times. If you have a while, please listen to it, dream and hope for the best!
    Please leave some comment if you have enjoyed. Thank You!
    Best regards,
    Dr. Mateo