Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 78

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Multi-link to our presence on major streaming services/online music stores, soundcloud, and social medias.
    We hope y'all enjoy our style and sound, and stay blessed even if you don't enjoy. B-)
    @studiousxjdot | Linktree

2. ed_lecter

Metallica - One

StudiousPupil likes this.
  3. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Lately I've been getting into publishing essays on Medium (a recent one's been in conjunction with a local campaign to remove a racist statue on private property in town) and I polished up this piece on a show in 2014 in Albuquerque, NM at the DIY venue, The Gasworks. It was Lemuria's tour, with Gates, Into It/Over It and Foxing in support.

It was a bittersweet show as it marked the end of the indie venue, but it was a hell of a lot of fun: (Not) So Quiet on the Southwestern Front: A Punk Rock Scene Report in ABQ, NM

4. funsaimandignite

Just in time for the start of the summer, the music video for "Mosby & Me" was released:

5. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Studious Pupil - The Curse ft. TK Green

TTO (Team Take Over) - Chasing Dreams of Organized Chaos (album) ft. Smoke Generxtor, TK Green, DJ Slim Boogz, Studious Pupil, Young Dub, Karmaa, Syk, Blaze tha Meziah

6. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Reminds me of a Ben Folds, punk, folk type vibe. Love the unique sound and the lyrics, incredible song y'all!

7. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Broooo that was absolutely SICK, what a friggin pro!

8. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Hella vibe, this satisfies my love of classical and 8-bit in a beautifully merged masterpiece. Great work!

9. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

10. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Fast, funky, fresh, great track dude!

DIESON likes this.
  11. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Bruuuuuuh I wish I could like this more than once, literally a combination of two of my favorite music artists/groups, respectively, plus you did an incredible job capturing both elements, imo. keep going bro you got mad talent!

12. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Hella tight fingerwork bro! this ish sounds SOLID!

13. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

super vibey song, absolutely love it! great video to match!

14. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

bruuuuuh bars are fuckin NASTY! absolutely love your flow homie this whole track is hella dope! very unique sound, keep up the great work!

15. funsaimandignite

Thank you very much. This means a lot to me.

16. DIESON

Hard Work & Loud Music

17. Christian Coletti

MISTAKES LIKE FRACTURES // Knocked Loose // Guitar Cover >-p

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

19. strummer

Thanks, I appreciate it!

20. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

Studious Pupil - The Curse ft. TK Green

TTO (Team Take Over) - Chasing Dreams of Organized Chaos (album) ft. Smoke Generxtor, TK Green, DJ Slim Boogz, Studious Pupil, Young Dub, Karmaa, Syk, Blaze tha Meziah

21. StudiousPupil

Blue Vibes

A friend of mine, and a cool dude, People of the Parallel

22. Tom Lee

Regular

Quarantine cover this week. :tear:

23. DIESON

Hard Work & Loud Music

This track represents some crucial moments in my life. It represents each of the just moments in which I say or hear this phrase.

It is a very repeated phrase especially among my colleagues when we want to smoke a cigarette at the same time. This theme is not intended to encourage smoking but rather to represent that moment of "complicity" between us when we agree to do this.

The right moment is usually with a good beer in front, or in front of a spectacular landscape, or when a great song starts playing ... Or all at once !!!

I always wanted to have my own "hymn" about this moment. If someone else feels identified, share

24. César Sea

I haven’t recorded a song yet but I’ve got a couple planned out, here’s my Instagram, Twitter, & soundcloud though :)
    Instagram: Cesarsea
    Twitter: Csarsea1

25. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I put out a new song today.

Christian Coletti likes this.