Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 77

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Rocky_Glenn

Hey y'all! New too this forum, but excited to see what it's all about.

Just thought I link to a series of videos that my own label has been doing to show off local artists.

Please let me know what you think :)

2. raviatom Jun 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2020)
    raviatom

This video is to celebrate the equality of all persons in what they choose to be and whom they choose to be with.

Record your song, Make the ads for your products, Get your short movie done, Do your mix and master for your music and enjoy with so many other services just by contacting "The Sound Atom Studios" and we will assist with our best. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to get more updates about our work and offers.

https://thesoundatom.com/

Email: Info@thesoundatom.com

Number: 0120-4145555/ +91 7701821941

Youtube: Sound Atom Garage

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thesoundatomstudio/?hl=en

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

I tried making a music video for one of my songs using only stock footage

4. Half self-promo, half pure happiness, but Ruben Rabasa (THE Focus Group guy) shared the song we wrote about the I Think You Should Leave sketch and it brings me so much joy to know he's heard it and likes it haha.

5. DIESON

Hard Work & Loud Music

Hello, I am a sound technician, I do not dedicate myself to making music. But in these weeks of confinement I have put myself to it as a hobby and I liked it. I'll be sharing more things as they come out.

These are my first two tracks:
    DIESON Tracks, a playlist by DIESON on Spotify

BEARD MAN:
    The story begins with a bearded man confined to his home by covid-19

When he goes out into the street out of necessity, he realizes that he and the other men hide their beards behind the mask that everyone is wearing. Even those without beards are also suspected of having it.

Once you see this said and listened to the subject, draw your own conclusions about the double or triple senses that this can have. Marijuana helps.

LLEGAS TARDE (you're late):
    When you are in a hurry, time passes faster, therefore you go faster and faster. There comes a time when stress hypnotizes you.

6. dani.rego_

Hi! My name is Dani Rego, I'm a guitar player from Spain. I've created a YouTube channel to upload guitar related videos. On my channel you'll find everything from videos for beginners to gear demos and playthroughs. Please consider suscribing to my channel, it helps a lot. Thank you!

Link: YouTube

7. Coffee Talk

Hello, tbh I never heard of this website before today. Someone in Submithub told me that I should go here and share my bands new song with the community here as they would "eat up this sound all day". So, well, this is what I want to do here. I want to share our first music video that came out last friday, just one week ago. We are a brand new pop punk band and will release a 5 song EP soon.

If you want, please checkout the music video for Reflections and let me know what you think. As all musicians know very well, it's the most exciting thing to release something new and you are dying to hear honest feedback.
    It would mean a lot! :heart:

Thank you!
    Christian / Coffee Talk

8. Tom Lee

Regular

The Phoebe Bridgers track hasn't been released yet (I figured it out from an Instagram live clip) but I was eager to attempt this interpretation. Spent some time learning how to edit multi-cam shots on iMovie for the outro, which was fun. I feel like I've made a small tribute to LA & its influence on me, despite being 5000 miles away - note the Bojack tee, Conan hat, Jack's Mannequin record in the background. Enjoy quarantine cover no. 7.

9. my newsletter this week focuses on 15 years of MCS’ commit this to memory and a re-ranking of my 2005 ap.net list

time turned fragile

10. officialskrypt

Looking for an island vibe to kick start your weekend?
    What's up everybody? I hope this message finds everyone in good spirits, rolling into this weekend. I just wanted to add this playlist on here to maybe get your ears tuned into something more soothing to the soul. Have a listen and please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like what you hear. Also, please leave a comment that way we can get some input to see how we can improve your listening experience with us here at Official Skrypt.

Thank you,
    Official Skrypt

11. DIESON

Hard Work & Loud Music

This is my new track: SEE THE OCEAN

In the ocean is where life began in our planet. Take care of it. See it.

Follow me if you like it. Thanxxxxxx :thumbup::thumbup::peace:

12. Under The Influence

ubermen likes this.
  13. nlls

my first lofi-track ^^

ubermen likes this.
  14. Nick Vuci

Microtonal Music Maker

Completed the first Trio Sonata of Bach in 8-bit video game sounds with trippy visuals.

ubermen likes this.
  15. bobmeister94

Pop punk band from Chicago called Fluorescents! Super dope song, check em out

ubermen likes this.
  16. Tom Lee

Regular

Just put up a second quarantine cover this week. :teethsmile:

ubermen likes this.
  17. badxspace

Just dropped a new song on soundcloud called danny phantom check it out

ubermen likes this.
  18. ed_lecter

New cover :)

ubermen likes this.
  19. ubermen Jun 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 16, 2020)
    ubermen

My friend AristoPratt has started a New music YouTube channel .
    Checkout out his new song The 3 AM Song

Like | Share | Subscribe

StudiousPupil and ed_lecter like this.
  20. lonesoundranger

Hey, guys I just launched a music video for my "Stretching Old Tape" Electronic Music. Check it out. Hope you guys like it.!

StudiousPupil likes this.
  21. ed_lecter

Hope you like it!

22. Aye hi all! My name is Tom and I'm the cohost of the Reminiscent podcast. We do a weekly show on our favorite pop punk and emo bands, songs, and music videos from the years 2000-2010 (and we sneak in Enema of the State anywhere we can).

It's a weekly show we've been doing for almost 200 weeks and it can be found at www.reminiscentpodcast.com

ed_lecter likes this.
  23. DIESON

Hard Work & Loud Music

Currently everything is going very fast. We do many things in the shortest time possible and even then we don't have time to do everything, that's why many times we don't get to everything we set out to do on time.

Dedicated to all the people who are late...

24. Tway Stone

StudiousPupil likes this.
  25. Nick Vuci

Microtonal Music Maker

Plan on finishing all these soon!