Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 72

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. If you're feeling helpless like I am at this time, and want to do something creative/helpful, I'm putting together a (hopefully) massive benefit compilation to help those in need. If you're interested, please read my post here.

2. Iago

forbidden chalice.

self quarantine has given me a lot of free time, so i'm getting back into song writing. here's a snippet of something i've been working on; i dont have good recording devices so it was all done through my phone camera, an online piano app / metronome, and my acoustic guitar.

gonna meet up a friend sometime this week and see if we can fully flesh out some of these ideas bc i have a bunch in the works. the song art was made combining two pictures i took a few years back

3. ilomilo

4. ilomilo

My new song “SUN SEX” is out now!

5. badxspace

sup guys i just dropped a new album you all should check it out

6. eternalsoul

hello, i don't have much time to introduce myself now, i have just a minute but, i managed to register so quickly to become a member and talk here bout music with you all.

Here, i have a soundcloud:

so, see you all later

7. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

My band put two singles out today. These will probably get some more work done on them eventually. Think, like, The National but anti-capitalist and a buncha different singers.

8. abcdefg123

Regular

E24D7843-E69C-4550-9E5F-A9FAC40861F6.jpeg
    One of my bands just released our first full length. We were planning on releasing it with the physical version but we decided that we’d rather just let people hear it now. We recorded this with our friend Matt Michel (Majority Rule, NO MAN, Cloak/Dagger) and it was mastered by Brad Boatwright. So yeah, I’d love it if you could spare some time to check this out. It’s on Bandcamp now and it’ll be on all streaming platforms within the week. Thank you. You are loved.

Like Leaves, by Eliza Battle

9. Beyond The Static

I really like your music. Are you interested in having in featured on a podcast or reviewed?

10. Thanks! I should actually update that post - I'm not in City Mouth anymore and Movies About Animals changed our name to Jeff Schaller and the Long Way Home. But Pelafina released a new EP recently and we'd love to have it featured.

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Performed a new song in my parents sauna lol

12. BTB-Drums

Made a drum cover of Kane - Rain Down On Me

13. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

Covered a Real Lies track and then remixed my own track in the same moment. 2:07 skips the intro.

14. Hey everyone! My brand new project just got announced today (I play drums). We used to make emo/pop punk/post-hardcore but now we've *matured* into indie rock with a bossa nova twist (our singer is Brazilian). Check it out if you like The Decemberists, Joywave, Tame Impala, AKA generally dancy indie pop rock with a laid-back vibe to it.

Also please give me a better RIYL; I am at a loss here.

15. Moscko

Hi guys!
    I have recently published my first tracks from an album that I'm working on and I would love to hear some feedbacks.
    This is the first track -

16. marklesparkle86

twitch.tv/marklesparkle86 come watch World of Tanks as well as Rocket League from 9 am to 11 am on PS4.
    mixer.com/TheTrueNaruto for anyone playing on Xbox One, I will be streaming somewhat randomly, but I have a bigger follower count on this channel.

17. strummer

Living and teaching in South Korea and am pretty bored now that school is online. Decided to record some pop-punk covers of old songs. Here's "Two of Us" by the Beatles re-imagined as an NFG style song. Recorded and mixed everything on GarageBand. Already recorded a version of "Heartbeat" by Buddy Holly and just need to make a video for it. Please leave some feedback if you have a second. Thanks!

18. strummer

Made another pop-punk cover of an old song. Please watch and leave some feedback if you have a second.

19. Alex Gusinsky

Quarantine fusion jam with my friend and awesome sax player Igor Sydorenko.

Chase Tremaine and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. Alex Seretis

From the second album of "One step from the edge" entitled "The Deafening Silence" the band released another video for the track "Crushing around you"!

21. CConard

conardist.com

Hey everyone! Thanks to Chorus for their continued support of awesome, independent music.
    Just released my latest album, “Electric Noose” that is for fans of funk, electronic, indie pop and even dubstep and ambient electronic.
    Available on all digital outlets across the world, please check it out!

22. CConard

conardist.com

Please search for ConArdist, I really appreciate any feedback. Again, the album is “Electric Noose” and I’m trying to get hype around it.
    FCA5E8BE-DD0B-4EE0-92C4-F1C3D1E8DE42.jpeg

23. Nothingis1

Good time to record some covers. Here's some Copeland.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Been playing around with a synth lately, trying to add it to my acoustic sound. Gonna put out a short EP in a couple of weeks. Here's the first song. Let me know what you think!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  25. I probably post in here too often, but hi hello again.

A few of you might know this about me, but once or twice a year, I set aside a day to attempt to write and record an album in only 24 hours. I did it again on Saturday, and I was pleased enough with the overall results that I've decided to release 8 of the 9 songs I made to the world! So you can find them in the Soundcloud playlist linked below. I hope you enjoy!

It's become an increasingly helpful and fruitful challenge over the past 5 years of doing it, so if anyone wants to discuss the process, please let me know! I think it's a great thing for artists to try, and with the current quarantine, it might be something that more people can try now than usual.

manoverboard365 likes this.