Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 70

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

here's an album I've made with my band - I posted a zip download of it before, but this makes it a heck of a lot easier

“LINELIOINS AREN’T JUST ANTICIPATING THE NEXT SHIFT IN THE FOLK MUSIC PARADIGM, THEY ARE THE NEXT SHIFT IN THE FOLK MUSIC PARADIGM” - For the Love of Bands

Praised locally for their fun and exciting live show, linelions are a 6-piece alt-folk band that originated in the winter of 2015 in Pleasantville, NY by Mike Villata (guitar/vocals), Brie Wertalik (vocals/saxophone), Dan Wohl (drums), Chris Alley (guitar) and Chris Villata (bass)… and eventually joined by local singer-songwriter Daniel Woehr (Woehrwolf) on trumpet, banjo & accordion. Described as “bold and bouncing” with “crunchy and jangling guitars” the Americana tinged songs, with the back-and-forth vocals of Villata and Wertalik, on linelions sophomore album “ll” are sure to get you moving as much as they’re inclined to nudge you towards places of introspection. With comparisons ranging from the Lumineers and R.E.M. to Tiger Army and even Angel Olsen there is something for fans of all genres.

my favorite songs are; We Are Safer, Mountains and Lakes, Sydney NSW
    my wife would recommend: Oliver Sacks and Closure

hope y'all like it

Grant likes this.
  2. My new album Unfall has been described by the users of Chorus.fm as:

"a great record"
    "lyrically infectious, musically a straight up toe tapper"
    "the best user created content I have ever heard"
    "super creative in transitioning the beats and instrumentals with flair"
    "really really fucking good"

and has received comparisons to:

As Tall As Lions, The Junior Varsity, Gatsbys American Dream, The Spill Canvas, Further Seems Forever, Dance Gavin Dance, Envy on the Coast, and The Early November

Unfall - Chase Tremaine

P.S. This kinda felt like a silly or self-congratulatory post to compile, but the responses I've received to this record have blown me away. It's been so humbling and flattering. Thanks again to everyone who's already listened and supported!

manoverboard365, EmoEmpire and Grant like this.
  3. Kristian_Cole

Here,

4. badxspace

wassup im bad space i just dropped a album yall should check it out

EmoEmpire likes this.
  5. Tom Lee

Regular

This was an exciting thing for me, so thought I'd share here too. Kevin Devine & Lande Hekt singing on one of my songs.

6. EmoEmpire likes this.
  7. Xanilla

Hey guys. I recently start singing and i would love if you could give some feedback.

8. BDP

PUCHTA DNB Music

9. Cory Williams

Hi all, I am a multi-instrumentalist composer/songwriter with many musical influences. Here is a song I just finished the other day. You can find all of my other music there as well:

Red Sky Blues | Cory Williams

EmoEmpire likes this.
  10. OfficialEuphoria

Euphoria

Maybe you will find something new for your ears.

11. Drawbee

Do you need an album cover for Spotify, iTunes etc? Let me help you!

I have just started a fiverr gig that focus on creating good looking covers, for a great price!

So feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Click here for more info: https://bit.ly/2HkDYUW

thank you!
    //Fredrik

Podier and Kevinbroocen like this.
  12. Orbbissmusic

Hello. We are beings from the another who make music. We create electronics, Ambient, Downtempo, Relaxation music and add elements of world music. We released a new album and a mysterious music video. We will be grateful for your reunion and if you like it we will be happy for your subscription.
    Have a nice day

SPOTIFY

NEW VIDEOCLIP (YOUTUBE)

Attached Files:

13. badxspace

this is my tribute to juice wrld hope you all enjoy

14. Num

Dopamine - Ocean (4ЯR X Y3MR$ Remix)

15. My band is releasing our EP "We'll Bring the Beers" on the 28th, here's a music video for our song about pizza that we filmed after a 1975 show

16. Diabology

We're a teenage metal band from Los Angeles. All feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Diabology

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't usually check out anything posted in here, but I love the artwork and decided to give it a spin. This sounds pretty tight. Sounds like you guys have been at it a while. It feels like Black Dahlia decided they were really into thrash all of a sudden. lol. Keep up the good work!

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Finally got a song of mine up on Spotify:

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Dude this is great! 3 tracks in, really digging it.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  20. Thank you so much!! Really appreciate you checking it out :)

21. Just listened to your song, too, really enjoyed it!

Oscar Mayer and manoverboard365 like this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just put up my band's demo over at my website. I sing on the first song (very 1975) and play bass & drums on the rest!

Dads Without Kids Demo

24. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

JRGComedy likes this.
  25. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...