Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 69

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Asith

Attempting to make something genre-fluid out of just acoustic guitar

2. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

new song from our band (based in Chicago+Cincinnati). not very typical of most of what we put out - this has more electronics and was written for the holidays, so we experimented with arranging vocals like a choir. It’s a little chaotic but (hopefully) compelling and pretty. I’m a little unsure of the verses being sung radically different, but i think the outro and the choruses sound good.

3. EmoEmpire

Husband. Dad. One-Man-Band.

4. NightcoreGang

~We curate the most Nightcorable Songs

Nightcore - Yummy | Justin Bieber ♪ (Lyric Video)

5. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Le Youth ft. Adam Rom | Obvious (Lyric Video)

6. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Que Me Olvides | Ignacia Antonia (Lyrics / Letras)

7. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Under The Moon | 070 Shake (Lyrics)

8. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Back In Time | Jordan Jay & Mo Falk ♪

9. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

I wrote this song while in Australia last winter visiting my in-laws
    tonight my wife and I are throwing a fundraiser in Pleasantville NY for Bushfire Relief, so in anticipation I've put this song out ahead of the album release

please check out the song if you've got a chance

if youre in the NY/Westchester Area come out to Foleys Club Lounge tonight

if you want to donate to WIRES and NSW RFS we've set up a GoFundMe:
    Click here to support Australian Bushfire Relief organized by SMel Lisa

10. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

This is the first single of my band's new album, titled "Passengers", out next week. It's country / folk / bluegrass instrumentation with pop melodies. Give it a listen!

11. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - The Movies | Nightly (Lyrics)

12. My band released a new single and announced our new EP today!

13. FloatUpstream

Regular

Hey, Midcoast man here again! We put out a new single today and would love to know what y'all think.

14. MrSmith

Hey everyone, I am Mr Smith. I am new here and to self promotion of any kind so thought I'd sign up and share my YouTube channel.

I have recently as in a couple years ago got back into guitar after a long time and have been teaching myself music theory and trying to record and make videos as well. I invite anyone interested in music to check it out. I tend to go where the music takes me so anything could come onto my channel. Thank you for your time and consideration!! Links Below

-Mr Smith

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD4AMSrKhiECg3CbWwvYgQ/

15. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

I'm leaking my new album on here, if you like it check us out online, if you hate it blast us all over the internet
    you can preorder it here: linelions.bandcamp.com if you like it enough
    thanks for checking it out

kind of folky, kind of alt-y, male/female vocals. trumpet all over the place.

Dropbox - ll.zip - Simplify your life

[​IMG]

16. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

*startling, unannounced guitar sting*

Do you like indie bands like Space Mountain, Superdestroyer, Baby Dayliner, and Fishboy? Are you also into sci-fi/horror like Twin Peaks and the Leftovers? Are you into organizations that help separated families, detained families, unaccompanied minors, and others who are seeking asylum in the United States?

*jarring, unwarranted explosion sound effect*

THEN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THE "RECORDS RANCHO LABEL SAMPLER 1997" CASSETTE TAPE!

[​IMG]

10 new and unreleased tracks from rad indie bands, many making their world debut on physical media! Part of a wild '90s-themed sci-fi/horror 'narrative series' told through physical objects like pins, tapes, and zine booklets! $10 from every tape sold goes directly to RAICES Texas! Only 50 retail copies made!

*loud thunder sound effect followed by an unexplained lion's roar*

If this sounds like your deal–or if you aspire to have a deal as ridiculous as this–please grab a copy and help us raise some cash for a good cause. You can buy and learn more here: Records Rancho Label Sampler 1997 Cassette Tape — Mint Plus Plus

You can also hear the first 3 tracks on the tape here: Records Rancho Label Sampler 1997, by Various Artists

*super fast, fine print voice*
    Purchase at your own risk. Mint Plus Plus not responsible for inter-dimensional interferences caused by the use of this cassette tape, including but not limited to missing persons, ghost sightings, audio/visual poisoning, creepy voices, or other supernatural phenomena. If any Seeos, boarders, or memory thieves contact you about the existence of this tape, you never read this message board commercial and we don't exist. Please enjoy responsibly.

17. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Sonona | Susumila (Lyrics)

18. NightcoreGang

070 Shake - The Pines | Nightcore (Lyrics) ♪

19. Johnny Oddsocks

Hey! Probably a slightly unusual one for this thread! I've recently released a children's book for around ages 0-5. It's called What's My Instrument? and encourages children to take an interest in music. Bonus points if you can figure out which famous rockers the characters are based on.

Marilyn the Mongoose was keen to start a band - but she can't play an instrument!

What's My Instrument?" introduces children to a variety of musical instruments as Marilyn tries to find the one which is perfect for her.

It is a humorous and delightfully illustrated children's book ideal for toddlers and early readers.

Pick up a copy to find out what Marilyn stars at in the big concert!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0992697123

https://www.facebook.com/JohnnyOddsocks/

Whatsmyinstrument.jpg

20. OFEK

a new release

21. NightcoreGang

Slow Wine - Machel Montano (Lyrics) | Nightcore Remix

22. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

23. Orbbiss music Jan 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 22, 2020)
    Orbbiss music

Hi. We are orbbiss - Aliens who make music and love it.
    We come from another world and tell you stories.
    We love your world.

Spotify

YouTube

24. ALineInYourBook

Posted a new cover of Melissa by the Allman Brothers.

soundcloud.com/billythompsonmusic

25. Timo Milewski