Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 68

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Momo Hirai

2. Fallingstars7

Hei, i make real hip hop music. Go LISTEN to my 2 songs

3. Ma-Music

4. theAmadei

Hello everyone!
    I’m Alex, would like to show you global music manage to platform for independent artists theAmadei.com

Take your time to look it through.
    Here you can find composer, vocalist, lyricist, sound designer for your project.
    Here you can distribute worldwide and promote your track.
    If you need a manager to upscale you as an artist, find it here.

There are over 15K music profi from around the world here.

I would like to receive feedback from you.
    What services are missing on the site?
    Is it convenient to use the site?
    So you change on the site?

5. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

EmoEmpire likes this.
  6. Carlos Aguilar

Alien - Trip (Heavy Space Rock/Metal)

7. Alvinalif

8. Laurine Musardo

check out Sonayou!!!

on all streaming platforms❤️

9. funsaimandignite

10. NightcoreGang

~We curate the most Nightcorable Songs

Nightcore - Super Sad Always | Melanie Faye (Lyric Video) ♪

EmoEmpire likes this.
  11. Jivin2709

@CorkRockingham Supporter

Nashville rock band. Just recorded of a cover of "Graveyard" by Halsey. Enjoy!

12. I made a Christmas song years ago. I love it still.

EmoEmpire likes this.
  13. SheIsLovely

Took me a month to make this song about depression

14. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Mario Joy | Highway of Love ♪ (Lyric Video)

15. Lever Du Jour

So I will be honest,and also try to be brief: Life has been very tough for me, and I am having serious money problems, so if you like canons please consider taking a look at these 3 prolation canons which I composed(The prolation canon, by the way, is one of the must difficult of all forms of composition). They are intended to be pieces of religious classical music, they are based on the concept of graphing shapes of infinite lenght/size(Read "On learned ignorance" by Nicholas of Cusa if you are interested to know about this).The 3 canons last about 2 minutes 18 seconds each, the first one is scored for flute and piccolo, the second for harpsichord and flute, and the third for 2 flutes and piccolo, I will give you a link so you can listen to them for free for some time, until I remove the link from Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-z6...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SSW...w?usp=drivesdk

The one I will put next is my best work so far, so if you don't have time to listen to all of them, please just listen to this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11kK...w?usp=drivesdk

If you liked them,please check out my store: Nimbit Music: LeverDuJour

In my Youtube channel you can find the scores of the first two canons, as well as other music (a Canon, a Fughetta and piano improvisations), which are synchronized with the music, altough here the music is more distorted and has lower sound quality because
    of the YouTube encoding: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU...TUzdhrYb65kPTg

Thank you for your attention

16. New Dynasty

Hello, my name is Jay Recluse and I’m apart of a music group called TND and we’re glad to be apart of the community! I’m looking to get some feedback on a video we just dropped and get opinions and honest feedback and we are gladly willing to do the same for upcoming artist!

Also, if you do like the content we provided please subscribe to our YouTube page to keep updated on all new music. Thank you to all who read this!

Video here:

EmoEmpire likes this.
  17. WhiteSharky

Hello!
    I am a novice beatmaker from Russia. Not so long ago, I began to master this skill :)
    I am here to meet and learn more about musical tips and tricks.
    I want to ask the pros for advice: what services do you use to promote your tracks?
    Soon I plan to finish the first track and I can not decide what to do with it further.

18. NightcoreGang

嵐 Nightcore - Reborn | A-RA-SHI ♪ (Lyric Video)

19. shaunloren

my new EP is a prelude to an album i’m slowly putting out over the next year. as intended, track 1 is light on words and heavy on emotion. track 2 is ripped from a page of my diary. if you like Childish Gambino, Thom Yorke, or DJ Shadow maybe you’ll pull something from it.

20. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Naissance | SWOG ♪

21. Lady T

Lady Hip Hop artist here. I signed up to self-promote , because i don't know where else to turn. anyone have tips on getting my Soundcloud out there. Instagram and FB have but so far a reach, and i don't want to "spam" people i know. Thanks all!

www.soundcloud.com/ladytthefiresign

22. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Partikle | Stars and Rabbit X Bottlesmoke ♪

23. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Did a cover.

24. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Done | Young Lyric ♪

25. NightcoreGang

Nightcore - Under Vibes | Tommy Lee Sparta ♪ (Lyric Video)