Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 65

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

2. brad4846

Regular

3. Jelutong

A young British band I follow called Maggie Cassidy are big supporters of mental health. The vocalist Jamie who writes all the lyrics writes about his own experiences with mental health issues. They have one particular song called ‘Maker, Dear’ which is about his father suffering from depression and his father before him. It’s a really beautiful song. Recently, Maggie Cassidy performed an acoustic set for a fellow sufferer and one of the songs they performed is ‘Maker, Dear’. It’s available to listen to on Spotify and Apple Music. I will post the link to the video if anyone would like to watch it. After watching the intro, scroll forward to 8mins 45 seconds if you want to listen to this beautiful song.

4. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

Gonna drop the current working demo of a track I've been working on for an EP due out in November.

Electronic/dance. If you like Bicep, The Knife/Oni Ayhun or Prospa, you'll probably get a bit of a kick from this.

Going through the mixing of it properly this week, this is more of a proof of concept demo.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  5. Tom Lee Sep 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2019)
    Tom Lee

Regular

Hi all,

I'm dropping a new song & video tomorrow (i.e. today as it's past midnight in the UK), and thought I'd throw it on here early. It's about working through depression, seasonal traumas, and mental isolation. For anyone who struggles in the summer.
    FFO: Phoebe Bridgers, Lomelda, Elliott Smith, etc.

The EP will be up next week if anyone likes it, here are my links.
    Would love to hear what folks on here think, and be generally supported/validated. Thanks!

www.tealeaf.bandcamp.com
    www.facebook.com/tomtealeaf
    www.twitter.com/tomtealeaf
    www.instagram.com/tomtealeaf
    http://spoti.fi/2QMFd2w

Toshi and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  6. BoxPlox

check my AMV
    i hope you enjoy it

7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Hey guys, my band is releasing our first single in a few weeks. We play fun synth pop type of stuff. Here's the teaser and a link to pre-save on Spotify if you're interested.

"Parachute" By The Outright

Rick Sihl likes this.
  8. Hey! Over in the Chorus Members Compilations thread we are putting together a Halloween compilation for October. Covers or originals. We'd love to get some new "blood" in on it so if anyone's interested, call out a song or two you'd like to cover, or write something original to submit!

9. Rick Sihl

How do I create a group here.

10. LCDE

Hi everyone,

Watch our first clip, it is an animation frame by frame with good music of us

LCDE

Thank you so much for your listening

11. bobbyblakem

Releasing a new Solo single this week. Figured I'd post it for some feedback here. Thanks for listening!

12. Subfall

13. lullabyedisco666

dizzy, by lullabyedisco

share this
    with anyone who likes making loud bedroom pop with a hint of lofi and lots of reverb.
    or just stuff that will put you in a dreamy trance to sleep.

more to come, but in the meantime enjoy these 6 minutes of sound.

sharing is caring. i dont have a FB so, if ya wanna do that,
    i'll venmo you 2oz of jo from my french press

14. ShizzleNerds

Hi, we've made an electro swing remix of Avengers.

15. CaydenU

Check out my music! I'm an aspiring artist who doesn't really have that much recognition on the internet and I'm looking for someone to finally check out my music!

CaydenU

16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

teebs41 likes this.
  17. Tom Lee

Regular

Posted the lead single & video earlier on in the thread, but my new EP (Motions) is out now. It's a pretty personable & intimate set of songs, and a lot of mental & emotional delibration went into it, so I'm hoping it reaches some people here in a positive way. Here's the 'bio' -

Motions is a concise reflection, twin, and follow-up to Disappear; further detailing a harrowing relationship with mental health, suicidal ideations, grief - all with a sense of empathy and gentle self-awareness towards themselves, and others. Unlike the previously bare-bones EP, the arrangements here are warmly expanded with piano, keyboard, and vocal support from Tom’s tour friends, as well as producer Rich Mandell (Happy Accidents). It marks a non-linear shift into themes of growth and self-help, albeit with hurdles along the way - "it’s a positive motion."

& the Spotify:

18. openheart

Hi everyone,

I stop by every now and then to listen to the singles posted in here and to drop a link to my post rock project Open Heart.

openheart.bandcamp.com

I was wondering if anyone was interested in putting a 2- or 4-song split EP out with me?

Message me if interested.

Justin // Open Heart

teebs41 likes this.
  19. AnaB

Here's a little blues cover, if you like it please share.
    Thank you!

20. Veei

21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

SEANoftheDEAD and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. Sam Hammond

Don't know why it took me so long to share my bands new album, hope you enjoy!

SEANoftheDEAD and teebs41 like this.
  23. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

This sounds great - I like the video too.

24. AnaB

Chris Stapleton "Tenneessee whiskey"

25. Matthew Weiss Oct 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 1, 2019)
    Matthew Weiss

Released an album at the end of August where I played every instrument, wrote all the songs, and did all the recording. Would love some honest feedback on it.

Can listen on all platforms here:

fanlink.to/mWm

Attached Files: