Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 62

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

Just released my 2nd project titled 'WARM TONES' by DevinSunshine

would love for anyone to check it out!

FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY if you dig my music. much love. thank uuu!

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

been a long time since i released any music. these are all tunes from over a year ago but i didnt finish mixing and mastering until recently so it feels good to finally get it out there, we're super proud of these weird, dark, and dirty tracks

3. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

"FEAR OF DEATH" Written, recorded and produced by me.
    -
    In the summer of 2018, I was alone in my apartment trying to go to sleep and all of a sudden my face started to feel numb. This numbness permeated throughout the entire right side of my body.

I shot out of bed thinking that maybe I was just laying on a part of my body weird and that getting up and shaking it out would recirculate my blood. That wasn’t working.

Next I thought maybe I should take a shower and see if my body was actually feeling weird or if it was just in my head. I took an ice cold shower and half of my body was completely ignoring the cold water.

At this point I start to really freak out. I thought that I was either having a stroke or I was losing my mind. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the dullest sharp object I could find, a fork, and started lightly trying to see if it hurt, and I could barely feel it.

After this I went and sat on my floor, placed my fan right in front of my face, closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing. Once I realized nothing was working my breathing and chest started to hurt. I could barely catch my breath, my chest was tight, and i was trembling.

I grabbed my phone to search for an ER near me and with many typos I was able to find one near my apartment in Capitol Hill of Seattle.

In that state of mind and physical condition, walking in the middle of the night didn’t seem like a good idea because I didn’t want to pass out or die on the streets, so I drove myself the .7 miles up the street (very slowly).

Once I got to the hospital I was admitted very quickly and the doctors got me calm and breathing normally within 30 minutes. I stayed for observation for about 3 hours.

They ran a bunch of tests and found explanations for the numbness and told me that I had an acute anxiety attack.

Attacks like this are terrifying and I hope you never have to experience one. Especially alone.

Thank you for listening.

4. Aish

Imagine John Lennon Cover

5. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

Yo! Here to drop off some music recommendations for you guys..

First off, I just released a project last week! Would love for you to check it out. Titled 'Warm Tones' - its mainly a Hip Hop/Rap/Pop Rap vibe. Lemme know if you dig it!

Second, my good friend Sheafy just released an album and i'm featured on the track 'Andromeda'. Check him out! If you like Lil Wayne, you'll dig his music forsure. Much love guys, thanks.

6. oisin432

7. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

So, I recorded something other than just a Youtube video cover for the first time in like 6 years.. Still nothing too crazy, just a little more production..

The reason I put this out was because I started it and kept abandoning it (The vocals are my weak spot for sure..) But my wife has been kicking my ass out of my depression hole so I finished it and lettin' it be out there. Hope to do more original stuff in the future.

Anyways, I covered "Stay" from the new Alkaline Trio album.

Hayes & Conner likes this.
  8. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Political rock and roll music.

9. Been a while since I posted in this thread. I host a Disney parks pod with my wife and friends. We’re lifelong disneyland locals and this week we go in depth about the history of the Matterhorn. If you like Disney parks or even mildly interesting history factoids about pop culture icons, I’d say this is a good entry point to our show.

Thanks!

60 Years of the Matterhorn! — Remain Seated, Please — Overcast

10. Tom Lee

Regular

SAB22 and EmoEmpire like this.
  11. The Monk Kings

I feel I need to explain the origin of the material I have been producing, else some great confusion arise regarding it. Otherwise, the significance of it - and though I cannot be sure of it's significance - will be lost.

In the year 1959, strange phenomena started to effect the town of Barrington-St John in Rhode Island, USA. Snatches of songs would be heard through open windows. Strange images arose in sleep, to seemingly appear during waking hours. And the local librarian, Robert Kuppenheimer, began to encounter previously unrecorded books within the library.

Kuppenheimer became obsessed with the phenomena, which he (not alone amongst the townspeople) became convinced were connected in what he could best describe as a narrative. Characters and places seemed to reappear, related all to a uniting force referred to as "The Monk Kings". But the events and people related seemed to be present in the United Kingdom, not America. And further, the events described appeared to be taking place in the future.

I have come to be the possessor of Kuppenheimer's archive. I have managed to recreate just part of the vast piles of information he collected in the form of songs, art work, and straight transcription in certain places. Why the material eludes a more straightforward presentation I cannot say. I feel compelled to release it as it is - I have an awful fear. For the times described stretch from our time, roughly, and on into the future. But if what is being implied within it all is true...?

www.themonkkings.wordpress.com

12. EmoEmpire

Husband. Dad. One-Man-Band.

Ever had a toxic person come in a ruin your life? If yes, then you'll relate to my latest album!

This album recounts the misery brought by a toxic person and celebrating the freedom from claiming life back by cutting them out! The lyrics are a great balance of bitterness and humour :)

www.emoempire.bandcamp.com/album/forget-your-name

I'd love anyone's thoughts

13. fusionnetlabel

[FN_54] Soletik - Disinformatics
    Abstract, Broken Beat, Electronic, Experimental, Glitch, IDM
    --> archive.org/details/FN_54

14. fusionnetlabel

[FN_54] Soletik - Disinformatics
    Abstract, Broken Beat, Electronic, Experimental, Glitch, IDM
    Check EP --> archive.org/details/FN_54

15. Ricardo Pereira

Here is the first single of a great upcoming artist check it out!

16. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

17. AsapJason

Nice

18. The radio show I do for a local station got featured in our province's paper today so that's pretty fucking sick. IMG_20190604_154141.jpg

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. Silvan

Hi guys, just a link to my debut song. One thing to add is that I did everything by myself (writing, performing, producing), so please be gentle ;)

20. I had so much fun putting these together for the chorus forums’ short songs comp, I put them out as an EP. Enjoy.

21. The Midway

Fans of J.E.W, Blink, Yellowcard----We have a new album coming next week, and have been releasing a song per day as a preview. Check it out here:

themidway

EmoEmpire likes this.
  22. concealme

Boozeradly likes this.
  23. OliverTry

Second song of my EP! Still a simple version with only piano & a voice.

EmoEmpire likes this.
  24. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Mega Man X tribute.

Boozeradly likes this.
  25. EmoEmpire

Husband. Dad. One-Man-Band.

Wow you can sing man! Great voice

Boozeradly likes this.