Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 61

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Rejyr

Hey,
    I've been following this channel for quite a while and I want to share it to all of you because I like it a lot. He does games, films and series covers once a week. I really hope you check it out and subscribe.

https://m.youtube.com/user/DSCAccount/videos

2. vnsmrnv

New EP “Terrikon” by Deprimerad

3. MechaN

4. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Hey my band Guardrail just put out a video for our new single "Jane". Song was recorded with Nick Diener (The Swellers), it'll be up on Spotify and all that in a week. Thanks :heart:

5. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

New Single just dropped. would appreciate if you checked it out!
    'SAVE IT' by DevinSunshine

6. Tom Lee

Regular

Just posted a live session, featuring my pals in Fresh & ME REX from our UK-EU tour last month. Hope y'all like! (FFO: Kevin Devine, Phoebe B, Elliott Smith, etc.) Their videos are up too!

7. James Crowley

Hi all,

I released my debut on Friday, and it would be great if you checked it out/ let me know what you think.

Cheers!

8. bigboyblack

9. miguelrl

Requiem Laus - "The Future" (Official 2019)

10. brendanmachow

not a doctor

I'm releasing an album on April 22nd. Alt-rock, give it a listen. Hope you like.

11. openheart

Hi everyone,

I just put out a three-song post rock EP. One of the songs is a cover of Foxing's "Slapstick".

Hope you find a moment to give it a listen.

Thank you.

brendanmachow likes this.
  12. MaybeNotBand

[Punk]
    MAYBE NOT
    MAYBE NOT

Hi! We're Maybe Not, an Amsterdam based Punkrock band and we released our debut Album last week.
    Listen to it following the links above and let us know what you think!

13. Jivin2709

@CorkRockingham Supporter

Loud Alternative from Nashville

theIvins.com
    Facebook.com/theivins
    Twitter.com/theivins
    Instagram.com/theivins

14. fusionnetlabel

[FN_53] Nick R 61 - Into the mind
    Style | Genre: Abstract Hip-Hop, Big Beat, Darkbient, Electronic, Experimental, Fusion, Glitch
    CHECK -> https://archive.org/details/FN_53

15. Mood in Music

16. Mood in Music

17. Alex Seretis

Hello! A new track entitled "Behind the Walls" from "One step from the edge" second full length cd:

We hope you like it! Have fun!

18. Elistios

This is my friend Pop/Punk/Rock band called Crown Vic :) They just putted out their first official clip so I'm sharing it here with everyone :) Enjoy!

19. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

My cover of Andrew W.K.'s "It's Time To Party" is now live.

20. MechaN

21. Musicfan12

We are the future. Our music is what this music industry desperately needs. A fresh sound, something that will shock people.

We are a two man band who goes by the name Shugar. We choose not to identify with one specific genre, instead mixing a few very powerful genres including rock, metal, electronica and EDM. Our goal is to create music that is original and unique, yet include some familiarity. We are two very passionate individuals who have been involved in music for a majority of our lives and want to take it to the next level, express our creativity, and most importantly be heard.

Our latest original song:

22. MechaN

23. Tom Lee

Regular

Hiya! My band Hora Douse just just announced a AA-side 7" vinyl release today for our last two singles, alongside some neato bundles, so I thought I'd share on here again. If you haven't heard us before, feel free to check us out! We're on tour with Mobina Galore in the UK this month. ☺️

FFO: emo/punk-pop/vibes
    https://mailchi.mp/8676cbccf1bd/horadouse-1046081

EmoEmpire and SAB22 like this.
  24. LAITYSA May 10, 2019
    (Last edited: May 12, 2019)
    LAITYSA

for musicians and creators to just shoot the shit and post their stuff and talk about techniques and whatever else pertaining to their craft.

25. OliverTry

Hello!

This is the first song i recorded !

This is close to a live version, but i'm still working on it.

Hope you like it!

Oliver