Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 60

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mauro D.

Cover 800px.png
    Mousemat - Let's Drive Away (March 1, 2019)

Tracklist:
    1. Crawling
    2. Again
    3. Closer (feat. Laura Hope)
    4. Let's Drive Away
    5. What Are We Living For? (feat. Zene of Fight The Fade)
    6. The Wait
    7. I'm Ready Now
    8. The Killer Party (feat. Level None)
    9. Lonely Dancer
    10. Wasted Heaven
    11. Black and White
    12. Take Me Home (feat. Bradly Miranda)
    Listen here: Spotify

https://mousematmusic.com

2. nko

This is the project i'm working on whoever likes instrumental music,low bpm,ambient,post rock.etc debut EP will be ready in summer.

teenagemustache likes this.
  3. lilganj710

I found this game battlerappersgame.com that looks pretty dope-it lets you freestyle against people online in real time, and even lets you use beats and adlibs if you create an account. However, it looks to be pretty new since I couldn't find a lobby with the required 4 players to start a game. Who would be down to rap battle me at 5:00 tomorrow?

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

@Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. html12345

Hi, I'm Cris from the USA. Newly joined this forum. I'm a blogger in profession

6. tshreve

Metalicca

me and my friend have a goofy fun project together where we make mid-2000s MySpace/PureVolume type scene-pop and we put out our first EP today.
    FFO: early Hellogoodbye, Metro Station, The Medic Droid, PlayRadioPlay, The Secret Handshake
    lowercaseLullaby, by lowercaseLullaby

7. Bradley Mcdonald

8. tommyboy182

Super Duper Ultra Newbie

Hey guys I’m from a band called The Plugs. We just released a cover EP that has 3 covers of popular songs like Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. You can stream it on all major platforms but the Spotify link is below.

9. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

ayyye check out my most recent, remixes of a few songs off my first EP! my favorite 'Bad Bad Remix' just got over 2k streams! would love to keep that going. run it upp!!! much love, thank you.

10. Trick Room

Trick Room!

We make indie/alternative rock future bass music LOL give us a chance, you might like it :) wait no, you'll definitely like it!

Trick Room

11. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Hi everyone! This is the first song off my new album, out next Sunday. It's called Press Play. If you like acoustic pop punk, blink-182 and all those golden era bands, give it a listen and tell me what you think! Have a nice day!

12. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

teebs41 and mescalineeyes like this.
  13. My dream-pop band, Flower Crown, will be releasing our second LP, Sundries, on May 24th via Crafted Sounds Records! The first single is streaming now and preorders (including vinyl) are available on our Bandcamp. Would love to hear your thoughts.

14. andyjcalder

Pleiades - FFO Deftones , Deafheaven and Devil Sold His Soul

15. I have a very small mixing credit on this album. Regardless, this guy is my best friend and this record RULES.
    Keep Me Up, by Cold Brew

16. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

NEW SINGLE OUT!! check it out on all major music streaming platforms. SPOTIFY and SOUNDCLOUD linked below. All others search 'Overwhelmed by Devin Sunshine'

17. DjMcRich

Heey.
    We are 5 DJ in one association called ''Underground Intelligence''. We are from Latvia.
    We play only house music (Deep house, Tech house, minimal, etc.)
    Here you can listen to our mixes and follow our account. Have a nice day, and listen Underground music!

18. chriscameronwrites

I've been reading chorus.fm/absolutepunk.net since high school, but this is ther first time engaging in the community directly. So, hello. In a fit of personal growth and change in this new year, I have something to share. Seeing as I am brand new to this place, it seems like this is the best place to put it.

A friend and I like to make lists and share them with each other. This time, I suggested turning it into a writing project. I like how it came out. It's not what I set out to make, but it felt good to do it.

Top 10 Closing Tracks

If anyone reads it all the way to the end, then thank you and I hope that something resonated with you. Or if you hate my opinions, I'll take that, too.

19. bigboyblack

What's up y'all Big boy black here hope you all had a wonderful day I'm back with another track a single for my mixtape so make sure y'all check it out like comment and follow let me know what you think. Love you all have a great day!!!

20. garyoso

Newbie Prestigious

Not sure if anyone is a fan of heavier music these days, but my band put out our EP January 1st. Always wanted to share on it here, So here it is. We're called Resistor, we're from NY.

You can find Chapter One : Loss Of All on all major streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal etc

For fans of The Acacia Strain, Loathe, Every Time I Die, Emmure etc

mescalineeyes likes this.
  21. ChaoticBride

22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Listen to Nostalgia Punk by Crass Weather #np on #SoundCloud

23. Dropbox - Chase Tremaine - AIAD7 Supertrack.mp3

Once or twice a year, I attempt to write and record an album in a day. The past six times, I've tried to make big and full productions, but I always capped out at 6 or fewer songs in 24 hours. This time, I restricted myself to just acoustic songs, and I finished the day with eleven songs! The file above has them all bounced in a single track, for ease's sake. (Both mine and yours.) Here's the breakdown:

Album-in-a-Day Project, Volume 7
    Written & Recorded on April 4, 2019
    Song 1 - 0:00 - Work Together (pop/rock, 2:15am)
    Song 2 - 3:44 - Two Ghosts (indie folk/pop, 4:54am)
    Song 3 - 7:24 - Shock My Ears (pop/rock, 6:26am)
    Song 4 - 10:05 - Wings Not Made to Fly (narrative rock, 9:42am)
    Song 5 - 14:59 - Design Team Song (workplace comedy, 10:02am)
    Song 6 - 16:32 - Search for Myself (pop, 1:18pm)
    Song 7 - 19:52 - Settled in the Unsettled (folk/americana, 3:23pm)
    Song 8 - 23:16 - From Throne to Throne (alt metal/narrative rock, 5:44pm)
    Song 9 - 28:08 - Three/Four (experimental pop, 8:58pm)
    Song 10 - 32:14 - Four/Four (experimental pop, 10:18pm)
    Song 11 - 34:22 - Heart Reset (indie folk/pop, 11:59pm)

If you choose to check this out, thank you! And if you like it, let me know! I'll be releasing an official/professionally recorded EP this spring, so I'd love to get you info about it.

24. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

gary is my bud and this has my full endorsement.

25. Graham Stansfield

Let me know what you think of this! Instrumental guitar album featuring Marco Sfogli, enjoy....