Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. The most success I’ve had was with my podcast. The audience found us which was nice. Every band I’ve been in feels like I was screaming into a crowd. When we started the pod, the market was far less saturated. Starting a pod today would likely feel like it did being in a band back when. Maybe not the advice you were looking for but I do think the audience will find you rings true to some extent.

nomemorial likes this.
  2. Solemn Beats

Whats up everyone! I'm new here :)
    I just released a new track for all you guys to enjoy.
    Please let me know what you all think.

3. Disney Parks and Presidents!

This week, as a nod to President's Day, we deep-dive into the history of Walt Disney's affinity for the highest office in the land - the president of the United States - and his desire to memorialize, in his parks, the men that have held that office for all the world to see!

Join us, won't you, as we journey through the legacy of presidential visits to the parks before, during, and after their stints as president! We'll then cover the history of some of the most technologically advanced attractions dedicated to the office and its legacy - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, The Hall of Presidents, and The American Adventure!

4. Mdshakesphere

Regular

I dropped this record today

5. lumietech

6. davit123 Feb 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2019)
    davit123

7. Tjbenz

The Backwards Rapper

Check me out please! All critique and comments welcome! Thanks

8. davit123

9. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

10. drummerAVA

Trusted

Old, OLD track some friends and I wrote back in our high school/early college days... Curious about any comments you guys have... Some of us have started casually writing again.

Prob will have a demo to post soon...

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.
  11. The Standoff

12. 1138104630

13. Euemaster

14. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

I'm releasing my COOL GLXY REMIXES a day early on SoundCloud ONLY. check them out O:-)

dropping on all other music streaming platforms tomorrow.

15. 47Rebel

16. Hey everybody! My band just released our first EP! Check it out, and feel free to dish out some constructive criticism.

17. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

I just released my second EP today.

FFO ambient/instrumental music.

18. Mud

Hi, we released two songs from a live session with my band

and

Hope you guys will enjoy.

Do you have any advices about promoting a band ? We shared our songs on facebook and now we don't have any clue on what to do next.

Ty all !

teebs41 likes this.
  19. Jacktheskipper

Regular

My Skatepunk band has a new song out and if you grew up in the nineties, you might enjoy this ... record will be out may 10th ... thanks for listening!

... or in case you prefer Youtube:

SAB22 and teebs41 like this.
  20. Joshsp

21. JackyFenn

22. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

23. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Not sure if this is the right place to leave it, but it's music related and I didn't see anything in the rules thread that wouldn't allow this so whatever. I did a my own diy punk zine (basically just a homemade pamphlet) called Choke On A Laugh featuring a short interview with Nihilith (SoCal death metal), and two decently-sized interviews with The Freakees (Ventura, CA noise rock) and Lucretia (Connecticut metalcore), as well as some other write ups relating to underground punk/metal/whatever. I made 50 copies, and I got a couple left. Once I do sellout of them, I'm just going to upload a .pdf online.

For updates + ordering info, I made a blog for it: coalzine.blogspot.com, and I also made an Instagram: @coalzine. Here's the cover:
    [​IMG]

24. New episode up. Recorded this before my mother in law passed away. Not sure when we’ll record or release again but it’s a fun one.

Top 5 Music Cues!

25. bigboyblack

Sup guys big boy black is back again with another hit i want yall to listen to and comment what you think about it and if your like it go ahead and leave a like and follow me. Thank you all for the support have a good day!!

https://open.spotify.com/album/6bmju5rBJgtCblJb08hOTd