Self-Promotion Thread • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Aish

Happy Valentine's Day music lovers :)

2. DistantFictions

Check it out guys ) Wish all of you the best.

3. DistantFictions

If you like it then please share it with your friends. Thank you. )

4. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

5. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

So, I've got a question for everyone in here this time around.

What do you do to get your stuff out there? In better days, my old bands just did it the simple way - play shows, tour, record, repeat. Now, however, I'm in a band that's mostly studio work (due to distance) and while we do intend to play shows in the near future, we're really concentrated on getting our EP into the right ears.

We've submitted our stuff to review blogs, gone absolutely crazy boosting ourselves on social media, but now we're just trying to figure out the best next step to keep people engaged/get more people into it. What have you all had success with?

6. The Standoff Feb 13, 2019 at 4:28 PM
    (Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 4:35 PM)
    The Standoff

Newbie Supporter

What’s up everyone? We’re The Standoff from Spokane, WA, we just released our debut single and would love for you to check it out. I mean...there’s at least a 50/50 shot of you really liking it!

‎Holden by The Standoff

7. David Parke

The Harder I Swim, The Faster I Sink Supporter

The most success I’ve had was with my podcast. The audience found us which was nice. Every band I’ve been in feels like I was screaming into a crowd. When we started the pod, the market was far less saturated. Starting a pod today would likely feel like it did being in a band back when. Maybe not the advice you were looking for but I do think the audience will find you rings true to some extent.

nomemorial likes this.
  8. Solemn Beats

Whats up everyone! I'm new here :)
    I just released a new track for all you guys to enjoy.
    Please let me know what you all think.

9. David Parke

The Harder I Swim, The Faster I Sink Supporter

Disney Parks and Presidents!

This week, as a nod to President's Day, we deep-dive into the history of Walt Disney's affinity for the highest office in the land - the president of the United States - and his desire to memorialize, in his parks, the men that have held that office for all the world to see!

Join us, won't you, as we journey through the legacy of presidential visits to the parks before, during, and after their stints as president! We'll then cover the history of some of the most technologically advanced attractions dedicated to the office and its legacy - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, The Hall of Presidents, and The American Adventure!