Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 55

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. jurtinalbine

Hey, check out my song.

I'd like to hear your feedback.

2. TROSS

YO BROS COULD U GIVE THIS SHIT SOME LOVE FOR ME ?! WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY SUPPORT POSSIBLE

3. Ryan Blaney

Hi. My name is Ryan Blaney. I'm an electronic music producer from the United States, and this is my new track "Aurora." It is out on my YouTube and SoundCloud and is soon to be available on Spotify.

Here is the link:

DON'T CLICK THIS LINK: https://bit.ly/2DHaYGb

4. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

6. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

David Parke likes this.
  8. mellohart

Regular Prestigious

My band/project decided we should finally put something out, even if it is a teaser of an EP.

9. bigboyblack

10. bigboyblack

here goes one of my latest songs

11. kala22

S t r u l g a t t u ( J o b o R e m i x )

Cool instrumental!

12. Duder

13. shredworth

poor sport

Hey y'all - new to posting on here but thought I'd post my band No Liar's stuff. FFO Refused, Comeback Kid, Propaghandi, At The Drive In....we're eclectic Feebdack welcome!

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  14. SAMSAMO

15. D_Ream84

Regular

Got my songs up on soundcloud now....
    if you like a bit of Alternative/Punk pop punk than you may just like this! Please bare with production as I was very limited.... all recorded via GarageBand! Anyway if you like a bit of blink, AVA new found glory etc. You may just like
    Leam Paul Jones

16. ZTh3T3ch

Creator

Artist: ZTh3T3ch

http://www.ZTh3T3ch.ga

Facebook: http://facebook.com/ZTh3T3ch

Currently I have around 30 old beats up for free download on my site. Feel free to use them!

Coming next Dec 7th is my first official Instrumental Mixtape.

Album: 13 Steps
    Song: violence
    Link:

[​IMG]

17. ddkta

18. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

"Newest episode of my podcast it up!

We Are Horrified! is a horror movie podcast featuring a married couple Cam and Emily. He knows a lot about horror movies. She has a lot of opinions."

19. Jason Tate likes this.
  20. Alex Seretis

Hello from Ioannina, Greece! We are “One step from the edge” and we are happy to inform you that we have just released the first track “Believe” from our second still untitled cd which will be released in 2019. You can listen to it here:

21. Novesia

Drummer, Schlagzeuger aus Neuss

22. bigboyblack

whats up my names big boy black im a rapper from texas and and i just want y'all to check out my new song new new and tell me what you think

23. Jdaniels

Regular

Daniels on the Rocks just released a short 18-minute Christmas EP on Spotify iTunes Amazon Google Deezer title whatever your music streaming of choices and I would love if you would go check it out it's called Christmas on the rocks.

Attached Files:

24. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

I know this isn't music, but I couldn't really find anywhere else on here to shamelessly promote my art... so you guys will have to either scroll past this or watch it. I suggest watching.