Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 54

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Aaron Mook likes this.
  2. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

Just released my newest album. It's a dark and ambient and just in time for Halloween!

"

David Parke likes this.
  3. StoneAngel

Stone Angel - The Black Horch ( Thing Outside ) / New Song

Stone Angel - ''The Black Horch'' was released today !
    This is the second song from Stone Angel's debut album ''Thing Outside'' released online !
    The album offers a vast musical diversity with 7 different vocalists, a fusion of various different musical styles blended with uncompromising metal and a couple of daring instrumentals !

Hear the song here :

- Album Available Now -

Get your digital copy here : Thing Outside, by Stone Angel
    or here : ♫ Thing Outside - Stone Angel. Listen @cdbaby

Physical copyes available at : Polymusic.eu. Stone Angel - Thing Outside CD 2018

4. Moviathan

Moviathan - Music = <3 = Happiness.

Moviathan - Perambulate

5. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

If anyone is into Black Metal, my friend and I collaborated on an album together.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. anon050

Ive spent the past year living like a hermit learning how to produce music.
    These have been my best songs in my opinion:

What Doth Life?(Psychedelic):

All Your Drum And Base Are Belong To Us(Drum & Bass):

Where The Honey Flows Freely(Electronic):

Smooth As A Porpoise(Electronic):

Beathoven Schmeathoven(Neo-Classical):

7. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

A little pop-punk track i threw out yesterday. Hope you enjoy.

8. Tom Lee

Regular

Thanks so much! Tour was amazing. We played FEST last year, but it was our first US tour. Just got home from it (hence the super late reply!) :heart:

9. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

I manage this artist/produced this video

10. Todd

I have been listening to punk for 30 years and you guys are one of my all time favorite bands! New album is awesome!

11. SAB22

adulting22.bandcamp.com Prestigious

The band I play from Portland, ME just released a new full length record today can be listened to on Bandcamp and soon Spotify and all the other places too. Thanks for taking the time if you do!

FFO: Weatherbox, Say Anything, Built To Spill

Tom Lee likes this.
  12. Steven Bryson

Hi Everyone!

My name is Steven Bryson

Im a EDM/Trap/Hip Hop producer.

I just released a new track on soundcloud. Its a remix of Suicideboys feat. Ramirez. Feel free to give feedback.

If you like House, there are other remixes like a Lil Pump - Esskeetit remix, and some more.

Much love!

13. Tom Lee

Regular

Hey pal, I dig this a lot!

14. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

15. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

16. Hey guys, my psych rock band Supermissive (with math rock, emo, indie rock, shoegaze, hardcore influences) just put out our debut record! If you like King Gizzard, Thee Oh Sees, Rage Against the Machine, some At the Drive-in influence (i.e., heavy political music) you might dig it.

17. xoxo122

COD "God killed Rap"(Eminem Diss). Just the facts. The king must go. Release

18. SAB22

adulting22.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Thank you kindly!
    When I posted I actually checked out Hora Douse---I really enjoyed your stuff as well! I'm pretty jealous you guys went to fest this year, we tried but were too late to the party. Next time you guys are stateside lets do a show in Maine!

Tom Lee likes this.
  19. Tom Lee

Regular

Hell yeah! You're welcome. We've been lucky, especially as an international band, it was our second time over. We had an absolute blast, let's hook it up! Your country is way too big though, ha! We did an East Coast run, but would for sure love to do more next time we head over, if we're able to!

SAB22 likes this.
  20. Mohammad11

Hey guys listen to my music

21. Jake Vintson

Hey everyone!

My band Penny Circus recently released a single that's going to be on an EP coming early 2019.
    Check it out if you're a fan of bands like Citizen, Basement, Title Fight, etc.
    Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Spotify:

Apple Music: ‎Kaleidoscope - Single by Penny Circus
    Bandcamp:

Youtube:

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  22. publicrelations

kindly check my song above and let me know what you think down in the comment guys :) thank you

23. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

Musically inclined friends: I’m working on what i think is a cool project for my 30th bday next summer. I’d like y’all to collaborate with me. This means vocals, guitars, drums etc. Whatever you play. If you’re interested, please DM me.

24. sukottokairu

Regular

my band just released our second new single off an upcoming full-length. we are from Alaska and it's really tough to promote up here, so i would really appeciate a view or like!

Thrown Away Thoughts
    Famished for Freeways
    Indie/Prog Rock
    FFO: Coheed and Cambria, Minus the Bear

thanks so much guys!!