Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 52

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Xdemoanx

I play in a pop punk band called Yard Sale out of western canada recently we released an ep called "Focus on the Better Things".

Check it out let me know what you think stoked to sort through this thread and find some gold!

2. JeffW928

my bands new single :)

3. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

my band's album came out today! riyl: superchunk, joyce manor, dinosaur jr. (idk if this riyl is accurate)

4. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

My band dropped a new EP yesterday. Listen please!

FFO: Say Anything, The Front Bottoms, Weezer, Jeff Rosenstock
    03332965-72B9-44EE-A0EE-1EF8BF512188.jpeg

Mr. Serotonin, Snoblin and snaps like this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i ended up deleting the last batch of tracks i did a couple months ago because i was mad fucked up while making them and just didnt want them out there anymore. since then its been really hard for me to come back to making music but ive finally given it a shot again. not sure if i'll ever officially finish this track but as a demo its definitely something im proud of and feel confident i can get back into this sober. its always a hard transition to make when i get clean, admittedly.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. GBlades likes this.
  7. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

8. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Thanks for listening!

9. GBlades

Trusted

David Parke likes this.
  10. Oh thanks!! I’m a big fan of the Paris parks. Do you make it down there often?

11. GBlades

Trusted

I've been a few times! I particularly enjoyed Paris because I'm a massive lover of France but nothing so much as recent.

12. Crush’s Coaster is my all time favorite attraction. Can’t wait to get back. Thanks for listening!

13. TheoW593

Regular

Not my band, but a Montreal band becoming really renown for their live shows.

Recommended for fans of Every Time I Die

Snoblin likes this.
  14. TheB.U.C Sep 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 18, 2018)
    TheB.U.C

Snoblin likes this.
  15. Tom Lee

Regular

I'm a singer-songwriter from Manchester (UK), and I'm about to release my first solo EP (under the name Tea Leaf) with Beth Shalom Records. Here's the title track called 'Disappear'. It'd be really cool if people here would check it out, these songs mean a great deal to me. FFO: Kevin Devine, Elliott Smith, Phoebe Bridgers, Julien Baker, Lomelda, etc.

Content warning: I've had a very traumatic year with my mental health, and I talk about depression, anxiety, suicide attempts, amongst other things. This song in particular addresses it through the lens of a close relationship, that broke down towards the end of last year. It's difficult for me to listen through, but I hope it helps and lends some sort of perspective to whoever decides to listen.

Thank you. xo

Snoblin likes this.
  16. Xdemoanx

Great track thanks for posting!

Snoblin and Tom Lee like this.
  17. Alex Moseley

Snoblin likes this.
  18. Tom Lee

Regular

Thanks for listening! xo

Snoblin likes this.
  19. TheoW593

Regular

bump ^_^

Snoblin likes this.
  20. Tom Lee Sep 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2018)
    Tom Lee

Regular

RE: this. The EP came out today. Here are some links if you'd like to check it out. I really hope it comes off as warm, and sincere. xo

[​IMG]

Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2MRRBez
    Bandcamp: https://bit.ly/2ODjSaf
    Tapes: https://bit.ly/2OjzuQ7

21. poppyjhonson

22. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Here’s a collection of songs that I just put out. I’ve been living with them for so long I feel it’s finally time to set them free and move on! Neurotic power pop.

23. Ruston

Real Talk released a new single via Anchor Eighty Four Records

24. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter