Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 51

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. reedaretheunion

Nice! That's bad ass! Yeah we took a break for a while, but we're back at it.

2. GBlades

Trusted

Sound pretty crazy-fanboy-ish but i'll have a look at the site and Kickstarter right now. Gonna lay down some money. Those tracks were awesome!

reedaretheunion likes this.
  3. reedaretheunion

Not at all! Thank you so much!!

GBlades likes this.
  4. Ashes to Omens

We are a 4 piece hard rock band from Athens, GA. Released our debut single in Aug 2017, Debut music video in January 2018 and debut album worldwide in June 2018! We are similar to mainstream rock like Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Nothing More, etc. Take a minute and check out our Facebook page, Youtube, Spotify and let us know what you think!

www.facebook.com/ashestoomens
    Ashes to Omens

5. chilllll

Regular

hey i just dropped a new music video, check it out if you are chillin!

6. VC88

Shutter island hand

Yoooo check your boy out. This the hottest thang in deez streets. The boy on another one!

7. reedaretheunion

Update on the We Are The Union - Self Care Kickstarter!
    We hit $10k in 5 days, so we decided to release a lyric video for the first single, "A Better Home."

Check it out and please consider pre-ordering the record via Kickstarter now at http://wearetheunion.net

8. Thee C.E.O.

9. aniafc

Trusted

GBlades likes this.
  10. lebonj3

Wanted to share this beautiful, chilled, acoustic cover of The Outfield's Your Love.

Stunning.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. ddkta

New three track project from sevenislost, I can promise you it's worth your time.

12. Declan

HEY. HIT US ON INSTAGRAM @burnttoastsk8 TO JOIN HIP HOP COLLECTIVE

that’s it

13. stephenfm3

SPC
    Alternative Heavy Rock from New England

14. fhmrsyd

Dreamy synth + spoken words :

15. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

My wife and I started a horror movie review podcast. We have 5 episodes up at the time of posting this.

"We Are Horrified! is a horror movie podcast featuring a married couple Cam and Emily. He knows a lot about horror movies. She has a lot of opinions."

[​IMG]
    iTunes
    Soundcloud
    Facebook

fluxyjoe and Aaron Mook like this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

we recently recorded a live set

again here's our new record

Patterns in Traffic likes this.
  17. Stephen-Jaymz26

Tryna start a rap group or something like that I make beats and rap and live in CT kinda music I am influenced by is X, Ski, and Denzel Curry like shit that goes hard but can be funny or goofy at the same time hmu on Instagram if your interested my @ is yungchillionare26

18. Alberto Aguilar

Hi! I made tons of music last year. And its free on my bandcamp! style: electronic,hiphop,video game music...
    hando.bandcamp.com

19. I put out a new EP today!

"HAPPY RELEASE DAY

Flower Crown works because a lot of the time, we have a specific vision before sitting down to record. With Brian, it's the opposite. Recording is an anything-goes situation; do what you feel and we'll sort it out later. Two equally effective writing and recording methods, and I'm just lucky enough to experience both of them.

Brian was one of the first people I played music with (nearly a decade ago!). We eventually moved on to our individual projects, but when we reconnected a few summers back, we both agreed that we wanted to try our hand at something different. Late Nights is a hodgepodge of everything we listen to (from Bon Iver to Brockhampton, Mac DeMarco to MF Doom) and a product of a year's worth of late night conversations. It feels great to finally put these songs out because we're proud of them, but also because we can't wait to make the next project even better.

The EP is name-your-price on Bandcamp and it would mean the world if you gave it a listen. My favorite track is "Blue Hills," for what it's worth."

Full album is up on Youtube as well:

20. Frankenstein Bolts

Hey guys I play in a dream pop band from Ireland called Frankenstein Bolts . Check out this live in the studio performance below . Thank you !

David Parke likes this.
  21. StoneAngel

Stone Angel - Nether ( Thing Outside ) / New Release

Yesterday Stone Angel released the song ''Nether'' from his upcoming solo album ''Thing Outside'' !!!
    This will be Stone's debut album and except the immersive instrumental tracks, on it you will also hear the voices of five different and established guest vocalists who enrich the unique musical colors of the rest of the songs.
    The album will be out on September 4th in Music Stores and Online !
    You can hear the song : "Nether'' on Youtube, link below:
    Stone Angel's links in the video description
    Enjoy !

22. Dana

Hello everyone!
    Here is a site which can help you with learning music theory from scratch - Learn Music Theory Easily - Theory For Music :)
    You can find interesting lessons with explanations there. So enjoy it ;)

Thanks for attention

23. StoneAngel

Stone Angel's album ''Thing Outside'' is Now Officially Available !!!

Stone Angel has recorded in different musical styles and with a number of bands through the years and now he releases his debut solo album ''Thing Outside''.
    Loaded with a colorful palette of musical atmosphere, 6 different established guest vocalists and a couple of interesting instrumentals, this album makes the listener's imagination go wild.

You Can Get The Album Here : Thing Outside, by Stone Angel

Order Your Physical Copy Here : STONE ANGEL - THING OUTSIDE (CD) | Online Shop | Wizard LTD.

♫♫♪ Listen to ''Nether'' - the first track released from the album here (link below) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdcPsDHV1ik&feature=share