Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 50

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

something i've been working on lately

2. Ruston

My band Real Talk recently signed to Anchor Eighty Four Records.

Check out our single and let me know your thoughts!

SAB22 likes this.
  3. dilleo

Regular

Hey everyone, check out a fun, interactive music-related game I play on my channel on Twitch. It's "Name that Tune" but I may do other music stuff later on, for the moment being, I really just started, and am definitely looking for more followers. Basically, for those who aren't familiar with it, name that tune is just having to guess a song title and artist (in this case, on seperate lines, in the chat room) for points, which may, in the future, be used towards prizes (possibly). Anyways, my schedule is Wednesdays from 9 to 11pm Eastern and Saturdays from 3 to 5pm Eastern and tomorrow when I stream I will be doing a full hour of Indie music and the other hour I am not certain yet, for now it will be a surprise I suppose. Hope to see some of you there! The link to my channel is this: twitch.tv/dilleo77

4. apulugy

sampling is fun. I did this over a track mysteriously unknown. Did vocals and drums. Haven't had so much fun making a track just for the sake of making a track.

heres my take.

Breeze by Apulu

taken from:
    Peabo Brown and Roberta Flack - Blame It On Me

My advice to all producers and artist :
    "make sure you got the keys/door/legend/map/exit signs to your ego."

5. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

writing a shoegaze ep what’s good

Aaron Mook and fluxyjoe like this.
  6. Butinsmallsteps

Regular

Oh damn! This showed up on my Apple Music new music playlist a bit back. Great stuff! Listened to it and have gone back to it a few times. Especially like some of the vocals

troyplaysbass likes this.
  7. Jacktheskipper

Regular

8. isthsthngloaded

Hey guys!

One of my good friends just released the first single for his solo project, J / M E S (formerly of Royal Pirates).

It would be awesome if you guys could check it out and support him. We grew up playing music together covering the early november, thrice, tbs, etc. The music leans k-pop as he pursued a music career in Korea later, but the roots are definitely shared here with this community. Super hard-working, funny, talented dude. Recommend checking out his story if you get the chance as well. I just wanted to share and spread the love in the spirit of keeping the music alive.

https://www.jamesleeofficial.com

9. yohanmustdie

Oh, give us your money!

Hey I've been struggling for ages to get a band going so I've been teaching myself how to play guitar and produce using Garageband and I've just uploaded this lo-fi noise punk pop song onto my new bandcamp! The band's name is taken from a Sonic Youth song and I've kinda just embraced the muddy messy production for this song. Hope someone here likes it, def inspired by early Wavves and other noisy bands!

10. bowochristantyo

Attached Files:

11. Cloudjump

12. StarDust

Hello, Im StarDust. Im new to here .I want to be a composer. I would like to get your advices.
    Currently , Im using music maker jam application to compose. And sharing them at youtube.

Would you like to listen and give a feedback to me ?

13. StarDust

Hello, Im StarDust. Im new to here .I want to be a composer. I would like to get your advices.
    Currently , Im using music maker jam application to compose. And sharing them at youtube.

Would you like to listen and give a feedback to me ?

14. Bringing back my Disney Parks podcast this week! (Well, recording it. Likely launching in the next couple of weeks.) Check it out if you're a fan of the parks! My favorite episode is probably our Halloween one that we did in the style of "Are You Afraid of the Dark!"
    RSS link: http://remainseatedplease.com/feed/podcast/

15. scroopy.noopers

: (

s/o to @sophos34 for mastering this one for me. its one of my best attempts at making a footwork track

sophos34 likes this.
  16. Hey everyone my band The Parkwoods just released our new single, “Summer Rain.”

We just posted a lyric video on YouTube:

You can also find the song on iTunes, Spotify and Google Play.

If you like the song give us a like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/theparkwoods.

17. mymusicalsyn

Stand Up Sweater Gang

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Our Ass Is In The Jackpot Now, by Upstairs

here is our EP. Some soft and pretty songs, some loud and fast ones. All 5 of us sing at different points. Lyrics about moving, living in a city, local politics (to Cincinnati/Ohio), larger and more radical political movements. The encouraging and discouraging elements of all those topics.

Not saying it's good, but it is dialectical.

19. Stephen-Jaymz26

I am looking to possibly start a rap group, I wanna do some goofy trap and then some serious stuff too, I make beats and rap if you are interested send me a message and if you wanna check my soundcloud out just to see how my music sounds I'll put a link below

Stephen-Jaymz

20. Dustin Kever-Smith

this is my newest one but I have plenty of others and have a new Lp on the way

21. Vanessa

Hey everyone!

Radio Silence is a coming-of-age drama comic about a British rock band's rise to fame. It's currently on kickstarter for volume 1 and you can check that out here!

22. reedaretheunion

Hey! I sing in a ska-punk band called We Are The Union, and we're doing a Kickstarter for our new record, Self Care. We have perks including vinyl for the new record, as well as a repress of our first record, Who We Are.
    You can check it out at http://wearetheunion.net
    Thanks!!

Reed

Todd and David Parke like this.
  23. GBlades

Trusted

Have you guys been around for a while? I remember a band with a similar name since a song titled Cusack or something like 10/11 years ago!

24. reedaretheunion

That's us! Same band!

GBlades likes this.
  25. GBlades

Trusted

Oh wow, that's insane! I used to play you guys a fair bit haha. I'll definitely be looking into this now. You guys are fantastic however I haven't listened to anything past like 2007 :crylaugh: noticed you said a repress of the first record, i'm sure I actually have that somewhere!