Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. dezirepath

Current solo project Paupack. Gonna be putting out a full length too! Thanks for checking it out if you do.

2. 1927art

Pixel Decorator

Thanks! We're about to start recording a new album that I can't wait to get out into the world. If you liked these songs, you'll probably dig the new stuff too. Thanks for checking it out.

3. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

4. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

5. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

here's my new band linelions

we made this little video while practicing the other day

and this song, and some others, that we've actually recorded a bit better

6. Really enjoyed your episode on the Casey Bates podcast! Got me to go grab both Dr albums from Bandcamp

The Record Podcast likes this.
  7. Hey Kyle! Nice to see you on here, we met at Guitar Center a few weeks back

8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Going to plug the latest episode of Sport's Up. We finish up March Madness discussion. Would love anyone's feedback or comments on this since we're still working on building up a fan base for it. Our episodes usually don't run more than 30 minutes so it's nice and short for anyone interested.

9. The Record Podcast

zzombieeee

Aww, thanks homie! Really appreciate that :-). If you're interested, you can hear the extended interview with Casey and me here:

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

11. Brilliant, thanks!

Also, I loved the debut a whole lot, I'm looking forward to making my way through the sophomore

12. The Record Podcast

zzombieeee

Deanna likes this.
  13. The Record Podcast

zzombieeee

Awesome! Thanks alot, Chase!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  14. As I posted above, I recently wrote and recorded an EP from scratch in 24 hours! It was an exciting and exhausting project, but I'm stoked to get it out for everyone! In the meantime, I'm doing a soft premiere of one song specifically for people in the Chorus forums! I hope y'all enjoy and stay tuned for the other 3 songs I made that day. I'd also love to get some feedback on the mix, as I'm still working on editing and mixing the other tracks and I definitely don't view this as the final mix. Thanks!

15. James Berry

Hi guys,

I've been a big lurker on here for a few months and love the community and the new site. I know you guys are all big 1975 fans and if you could give my cover of Robbers a listen, that would be rad. (full instrumentation!) Let me know what you thinkkkk!

P.S.: The new album is fascinating and my favorite is A Change of Heart.

16. TOS_Matt

Hey everyone,

My band The Other Stars is releasing our debut LP "We Were Kids" on April 29th via Take This To Heart Records.

We premiered a song on Altpress last week which was cool. Listen to both songs we have out now below:

Another song is being premiered on Thursday so if you enjoy it, keep a look out!

People are saying we are recommended for fans of The Front Bottoms, Piebald, The Weakerthans, Modern Baseball, etc.

Thanks! :-)

Deanna likes this.
  17. JGBrowsing

nowhymusic.bandcamp.com

No Why - Indie /Alternative from Cleveland.

RIYL: Brand New, Built to Spill, American Football

18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Upcoming release on my label is from indie/alt rockers Verdoux. Out this Friday, but you can stream "Calusa" now.

19. HeyTomBeck

The fourth episode of my podcast is ready and it features a few bands who have posted in this thread. Thanks to @Jacob Tender for the suggestion on @oldbestfriend, and to @LessThanTrevor for posting his band too.

Jacob Tender and LessThanTrevor like this.
  20. Colbag

If you like Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, and Balance and Composure listen to Staleworth, presently working with Drew York of Stray from the Path

staleworth.bancamp.com

21. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Samuel Powers - Our band is all about 90's television shows since we're all children of the 90's. We're inspired a lot by Jimmy Eat World, Weezer, Bayside and Saves the Day. We currently have 2 EPs, one about Boy Meets World (Empty Halls and Future Friends - Mastered by Will Yip) and the other about Saved by the Bell (Bayside Ep). We're currently working on a full length about The Wonder Years.

Basically, since we have 3 dudes that sing in the band, we give each singer a character throughout each album so there's kind of a dialogue aspect to all the songs.

Check out our bandcamp and let me know what you think.

troyplaysbass and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. OotyPa

fall away

I'm from Long Island so I'm surprised I've never heard of these guys. They got a strong Crime in Stereo sound too. Rly good stuff

23. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

This is so great! And all of the FFO examples you used are exactly the same as I partly use for my own band! :) obviously got me interested! I'm finishing your album in a moment. And btw. feel free to open up some art based thread, I don't do anything, but I could happily lurk around ;p

Oh these are both spot on as well! ;D I hear some Foxing / TWIABP / PBTT vocal melodies. Which is cool! :)

24. Awesome Episode, Tom. Thanks again for checking OBF out! I know he's stoked.

HeyTomBeck likes this.
  25. scroopy.noopers

: (

This was a work in progress for a good four or five years.

If anyone is interested in purchasing it here, use the discount code "billnbill" to take off 60% ;)

leahcimbackword likes this.