Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 49

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Also, I've had the Dark Matter sauce. Good stuff.

teebs41 and DarkMatterHotSauce like this.
  2. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

3. Miro33

This is my synthwave shit .

4. snaps

Regular Supporter

I Like Snaps
    RIYL: Say Anything, Weatherbox, All Get Out, and the Starting Line

Singles on Spotify, Apple Music, and where ever you get your streams.

Willing Man

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

5. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

One of my best friends started a metal project - he recorded all of the instruments/mixed/mastered the whole thing and I did vocals. Hoping to turn it into something, but it's been a ton of fun. Dropped our first track today.

FFO: Gaza, Cult Leader, Plebeian Grandstand, heavy/chaotic stuff

6. Chrishunna

We had some fun earlier this year in the snow making this music video, if you dig the sound, check out our full length, out on all streaming services.

FFO: Thrice, Circa Survive

7. ItsLukasTrip

Yooo my name is Lukas Trip and I'm a singer/rapper looking to start a music group. I have about 4 years of music experience including recording, releasing, CD printing, and doing concerts. Some of the influences for my writing process are:

Tyler the Creator/Odd Future
    BROCKHAMPTON
    Lil Peep
    Trippie Redd
    Lil Uzi Vert
    XXXtentacion
    Lil Yachty
    Ski Mask the Slump God

I'm a huge fan of alternative/emo genres as well as newer rap, raggae genres, punk, and some 90s rap. A little bit about me: I'm 18, live is the USA, and accepting of anyone regardless of their gender, racial background, religion, or sexuality. Below is my email and a link to my debut single off of my upcoming album. If you vibe with it, then hit me up! Email is for serious inquiries ONLY!!

Email:
    Itslukastrip@gmail.com

Link to my music:

TTYL ✌

8. ItsLukasTrip

9. bellatorgrail

snaps likes this.
  10. Lucas27

Trusted

Hey dudes. I just put out my first single and Indie Vision Music was kind enough to feature it. About to get an official FB page set up. If you get the chance, let me know what you guys think!

FYI, it’s pretty heavily influenced by my faith in case that’s a turn off. But would love feedback on the music either way!

Introducing: Benjamin Daniel - News, Streams - Indie Vision Music

disambigujason and Jason Tate like this.
  11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Kinda disappointed your names not Lucas

Dig the song though, awesome man!

Lucas27 likes this.
  12. Lucas27

Trusted

Thanks brother! Sorry you feel lied to though. I’m still Lucas around these parts if it means that much to you.

13. Twin Memory

Hi everyone. My band, Twin Memory, released a five song EP today. All proceeds through July are going to be donated to the ACLU. Check it out and let us know what you think.

I've been a longtime visitor to chorus.fm (since the absolutepunk days) but haven't posted. Happy to have my first post be sharing something we made with this awesome community. I've found so much great music through this forum and look forward to hearing more.

teebs41 likes this.
  14. PropagateThisLight

PropagateThisLight

[​IMG]

This is music of a higher vibration. So your inner being can grow like the hair on your skin. You’re listening, to Afro Soul.
    Propagate Light

15. restlesswrestler

I just rediscovered this miley Cyrus cover I did a year ago which i think you might enjoy. If you like it then there is a free album of my original material here.

16. justanothersnakekvlt Jul 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 9, 2018)
    justanothersnakekvlt

[​IMG]

I'm extremely proud to present Celestial Winter Trash's very first full length album: Lying to Your Teeth. 11 tracks of crystallized Big Mood & A E S T H E T I C. I've written and recorded these songs over a little over two years give or take so you'll have to allow me a moment of desperate vulnerability here: please for the love of god give it a listen and let me know what you think! There's a little bit of something for everyone: heists, vampires, eldritch bullshit, body horror, romance, heartbreak, Greek myths, Norse gods, and more!

RIYL: The Mountain Goats, Sufjan Stevens, Waxahatchee, non-binary Puerto Rican artists

17. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

my band just put out a guided by voices cover!

18. Mdshakesphere

Regular

I dropped this tape a month ago but a shorter version is going on spotify in 3 days

19. HarderHarmonies

I'm the vocalist for a Post-Hardcore band from Atlanta, GA called The Keepsake. We just released our newest single "Sink". I would love for everyone to give it a listen and let me know what they think. It's available on Spotify, iTunes, Bamdcamp etc. Pretty much everywhere!

thekeepsakeband.bandcamp.com

20. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Hey ya'll! If anyone in the New Haven CT area wants to play bass in my band plz let me know!!! Here are some tunes...

21. BryanEnnis

I doubt many people actually take the time to look at other people's work here, but I guess it's worth a shot, eh? Though I will go above and beyond and give you some insight behind my band's EP. So my band (Proof of Concept) started from a school project. Our teacher gave us every Monday to pursue one of our interests and turn it into some sort of project. I contacted a fellow guitar player in my grade and we started meeting together, jamming out. All of our songs on our EP came from small ideas we had formed on the piano or guitar and experimented with them till we found a full length song in it. The EP was actually recorded and made by just me and the guitar/bass/drum player, though we now have added an extra member. The EP (Proof of Concept (yes, our band name)), consists of three songs: 1. Mr. Dreamer 2. Questions 3. Lost and Broken. Coincidentally, the EP tells a story of how a person slowly becomes more and more "lost" and "broken" as the album continues. They start of very positive and optimistic (Mr. Dreamer), start to stop and ask questions that can't be answered or explained (Questions), which then leaves them in a state of isolation, lost from everything (Lost and Broken). Had no idea I had it in me to make this long of a paragraph that no one's going to read. Hmf. Apologies for any grammar or spelling issues. I DONT have it in me to go back and read it all. Whoops. Anywho, without further ado, a link to our album. (Any feedback, constructive criticism, or comments is greatly appreciated. Feel free to just send me a message, or email us at our band email found in Bandcamp. Thanks!

EP: Proof of Concept

Band: Proof of Concept

Members (when made): Bryan Ennis (keys, vocals) Connor Wilson (bass, guitar, drums)

Songs:
    1. Mr Dreamer
    2. Questions
    3. Lost an Broken

Enjoy.

teebs41 likes this.
  22. The Midway

23. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I am definitely crossposting from the Share Your Music thread (hope that's okay! I admittedly don't follow this thread closely), but I wanted to share a little EP I put out called What If. This is my first release I've put out under my own name, so I'm both excited and nervous about sharing it with the world.

If you decide to listen, thank you! That is so cool. Hopefully I'll have more stuff to share in here soon :blush::blush::blush:

sophos34 and Kvothe like this.
  24. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

Just released two EPs today. Rituals Volumes 1 and 2.

Both are ambient albums.
    Volume 1 is more chill/ambient
    Volume 2 is more dark ambient.

Here's Vol. 1

Here's Vol. 2

Both are free to download.

clockwise likes this.
  25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I got nominated for that 10 Facebook albums thingy, so I wrote a lil' blog about 10 albums (including plenty of Chorus favs):

Jacob's 10 albums thingy