Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 47

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

How? I just tried but don't see anything Spotify related, haha.

teebs41 likes this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

You have to do it through the Spotify app.

Hit share and there should be an option for Instagram stories. Make sure you have the most recent update of the app

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

Ahhh, nice. Thanks man!

SEANoftheDEAD, CSWAPPO and teebs41 like this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like this

Attached Files:

CSWAPPO likes this.
  5. CSWAPPO

Regular

Nice!! We added the Artists of Chorus.FM playlist to our artists Spotify Playists also!

Patterns in Traffic and teebs41 like this.
  6. Getting the masters for my new EP back today or Monday. Looking at a potential release by the end of the month.

teebs41 and CSWAPPO like this.
  7. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

My friend and I discuss new singles from Culture Abuse, Frank Turner and Mounties on our podcast this week!

teebs41 likes this.
  8. Tersunder

Hi everyone I've recently finished my first song (Electronic). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

9. Randall Mentzos May 7, 2018
    (Last edited: May 8, 2018)
    Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Need last minute support bands for my band's tour, we only have two weeks. I had a band drop out of a show 5/20 in Atlanta area, and 5/21 in Nashville. Anyone here know any indie / punk / math / emo / prog bands in those cities? Been sending emails like crazy.

www.facebook.com/terrainofficial
    www.terrainofficial.bandcamp.com

Attached Files:

10. clockwise

Here's a much too in depth discussion about Billie Joe's new side project, The Longshot!

11. Randall Mentzos May 11, 2018
    (Last edited: May 11, 2018)
    Randall Mentzos

Mr. Serotonin and teebs41 like this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

13. Randall Mentzos

Fire Betty's Arcade Bar!

We were gonna get put on an album release show at Wilbury a week later actually, but it didn't work with our final tour plans.

14. Mr. Serotonin

LOL i know the MASSIVE sound guy there. That'll be a fun show.

Our best venues unfortunately all closed, but you gotta take what you can get these days :sly:

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  15. Randall Mentzos

Really hope you can make it! We are from Jax but surprisingly this is our first time to Tally.

Daytona is the “other city” we play the most. And we probably have a better draw there than at home which is crazy.

16. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

This is the debut EP from my band in which I sing and I play acoustic guitar. FFO Mumford and Sons, Eagles, bluegrass music

17. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

elemenohpe likes this.
  18. Nothingis1

RIYL: Bon Iver, Jimmy Eat World, The Get Up Kids, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral

19. clockwise

On this week's episode of Swapping Spit we discuss the albums Sincerely by Dude York and Hot Thoughts by Spoon.

20. Randall Mentzos

[​IMG]

first tour date went great! People actually bought some merch! Feels great to have some finally.

21. On June 1 I am releasing my first original music in three years. It's a themed EP called Direction and here's the "single." Appreciate anyone who takes the time to give it a listen!

22. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Hi everyone, thanks for inspiring me over the years, and I’ve finally released a track with my friend! Take a listen and let me know what you think. First time writing/producing and everything!

23. Darth76

My band released out debut full length today if anyone wants to check it out that would be super rad!
    FFO: The Wonder Years, Microwave, Balance and Composure & Title Fight.

24. belavise

I have a metal influenced alternative rock band called Blame Me! We released our latest EP last September!
    Spotify:

Youtube:
    Blame Me!

25. My new EP was released today on all streaming services and digital music retailers! RIYL melodic alt rock. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to give it a listen!

disambigujason likes this.