Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 46

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. bobbyblakem

Hey guys, I've posted in here several times about my band Attalaya. We've started demoing out for our next release and I'm super stoked on one of the songs so I wanted to go ahead and share it with you and get some feedback. Thanks!

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="
    "></iframe>

teebs41 likes this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Follow us on Spotify!

Quote me with your artist link and I will follow back :)

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Forgot to follow before, but just did :-)

teebs41 likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Hey! I’m putting together a Spotify playlist of artists/bands from the site. If you have music on Spotify and would like to be added to the playlist DM me with your band and what two songs you want me to add!

6. scroopy.noopers

: (

i just put out a single on spotify today

7. Darth76

Hey Friends, I recently started a new band called Clairvoyant (no, we're not named after that TSSF song) we just put out our first single and our album drops May 25th. If anyone wants to check it out that would be rad!

Spotify Link:

8. SkankHunt42

Did you quit Twitter yet?

If anyone checks this, please take a look at "Traffic & Weather" it just came out on April 20th, 2018.

artvandelay likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Hey, so we put together a playlist of all the bands/artists in the community that had music on Spotify! Here it is!

And here is the same playlist for Apple Music

Artists of Chorus.fm on Apple Music

If you want to be added send me a dm!

10. Darth76

This is rad, I'll definitely be following this playlist on Spotify

11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I think I got you on there too! :)

12. projectrevise

www.projectrevise.co.uk
    www.instagram.com/projectrevisepunk
    www.facebook.com/projectrevise

Hey everyone! Please check out Project Revise you get a few minutes. We're a brand new pop punk band from the UK, near Birmingham. Our sound is inspired by bands such as Millencolin, Blink 182 and The Ataris. We'd love for you to check us out when you get a moment! Our debut E.P was out in December 2017 and we have 3 music videos from this so far - see the latest below! :)

chilllll and teebs41 like this.
  13. JP4hire

Humanitarian under contract :)

Edgar Allan Poe-Core - Crossfit

14. chilllll

Regular

hey guys im new to chorus but used to be on ap.net heavy.

i make music from florida
    i guess you can call it indie.
    im always looking to collab and work with new people- share ideas and new music and whatever

soundcloud.com/etho-pathos

15. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Two things to promote:

Rosemary Media
    A website/community I started up last year where I post daily news on music, movies, television, video games, pop culture, etc. We also do two (sometimes three) different podcasts, have an extensive back-catalogue of YouTube videos while we work on new material, we stream games on Twitch where we've got about 1200 followers and a bunch more.

Check all that out at www.rosemary.media

Facebook: facebook.com/rsmrymedia
    Twitter: twitter.com/rsmrymedia
    Instagram: twitter.com/rsmrymedia
    Twitch: twitch.tv/rsmrymedia
    YouTube: youtube.com/rsmrymedia

Rushmore Music
    A group that a buddy of mine and myself started a few years back - pop, hip-hop, r&b, indie (it's a weird blend) - currently working on our first new album in about three years. We have two singles out now - I'll link the Apple Music profile below (also on all other streaming platforms) as well as our other handles.

Facebook: facebook.com/rushmoremusicny
    Twitter: twitter.com/rushmoremusicny
    Instagram: instagram.com/rushmoremusicny
    Apple Music: Rushmore Music

Check it all out if you get a chance and let me know what you think, guys!

teebs41 and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  16. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Hey Corey, just checked out your website. Looks great. I'll definitely add it to my bookmarks and check it daily/weekly.

teebs41 likes this.
  17. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

That's awesome, man - thank you! I update every morning between the hours of like 6:30 and 8:30 - so I don't really catch things as they happen since I work a 9-5 but if you check it every morning around 9 AM it's a good look at some big stories that went on the day before that you might have missed. I have a million notifications turned on for different things and jot them down to remember to post about it the next day so not too much slips by me.

18. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Got a 5 day tour in a month. Pls come to a show if you live near any of these areas :-)
    (or Atlanta or Tampa).

The social media tag is the same for all platforms - terrainofficial

[​IMG]

SEANoftheDEAD and teebs41 like this.
  19. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

teebs41 and Patterns in Traffic like this.
  20. teebs41 and primavera like this.
  21. primavera

so glad you enjoy it!

yeah, they're incredible. one of the few bands that maddeningly leave you wanting more haha

Patterns in Traffic likes this.
  22. Yeah it's pretty heartbreaking to read some of the articles about how their label went under and they got stuck in a limbo they could never get out of. At one point they were recording a follow-up with John Cale of The Velvet Underground.

teebs41 and primavera like this.
  23. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Remix I did for a contest.

24. primavera

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Y’all see you can now share Spotify links to your songs on your Instagram stories? Pretty cool!