Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 43

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. AdonaiTheProducer

Hey guys, I’m a professional singer/songwriter and music producer. I recently did a cover of Camila Cabello’s “Never Be The Same.” Hope you guys like it and hope it brings some sort of value to your lives. All feedback is more than welcomed!

2. One of the last shows my punk band from high school played was on my college campus to protest the CA Prop 8 that was up for a vote. Prop 8 was to define marriage as being between a man and a woman essentially making gay marriage illegal. We practiced a few times for that show and at our last practice, we recorded it to play back the covers and new song we wrote. Since then, I recently came across this recording on an old hard drive so I downloaded it, split it up, and put it out because it didn't sound THAT bad.

This is for fans of NOFX, AFI, Descendents, blink, etc.

Tom Lee likes this.
  3. youngplanetary

4. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

Aaron Mook and youngplanetary like this.
  5. teenagemustache Feb 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2018)
    teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

Nervous Ghosts. If you're into noise/ambient stuff. Everything is FREE.

Bandcamp

Facebook

6. justanothersnakekvlt

PWNHY

A friend and I started a pop-culture podcast. We talk about movies, video games, music, etc. On the most recent episode we talk about Hop Along, Titus Andronicus, and Car Seat Headrest, among other things so I thought I’d post it here. It’s also up on iTunes!

David Parke likes this.
  7. Tom Lee

Regular

Went on a short tour with ME REX last week in the UK and filmed a live session in York. Recorded a few songs of mine, if anyone is interested. They're mostly sad tunes - I like Elliott Smith, Kevin Devine, Phoebe Bridgers, etc.

I also urge everyone here to check out ME REX. I think Myles is one of the best songwriters in the UK at the moment. He also plays in Fresh, who put out one of the best records of last year.

David Parke likes this.
  8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Here's a song my friends and I recorded 5 years ago for fun. It was never properly mixed/mastered...we never released it or anything. But I just listened to it and thought it was worth sharing.

David Parke likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

new LP out next month, come celebrate at the album release show if you are in the area.

Tom Lee likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

this is soooo good!

Tom Lee likes this.
  11. Yeahhhhh this is great. Good on ya!!

Tom Lee likes this.
  12. Tom Lee

Regular

teebs41 likes this.
  13. binjob

My friends' band Versio Curs released their debut album "How Are You" earlier this month. For fans of Cymbals Eat Guitars, Joyce Manor, Tigers Jaw, Weezer, etc.

The album is available on major streaming platforms and on bandcamp at https://versiocurs.bandcamp.com/releases

14. danys

'Spectral Density - Cinematic Samples' features over 915 MB of ultramodern cinematic production elements, massive impacts, meticulously recorded synth textures, evolving drones, a vast selection of SFX, atmospheres and more.

This sound library brings you highly flexible sound design elements ( 129 meticulously recorded WAV audio files, 24 bit / 96 kHz ) for ambient, electronica, cinematic and movie trailer projects. Like all Bluezone sample packs, you can inject these inspirational elements into your commercial projects without having to worry about any additional licensing fees.

More info : Spectral Density - Cinematic Samples

15. rushlinburg

Hi all!

I recently put out a song with my band The Folks Around Town. Check it out here:

I'd really appreciate some feedback. Pros/cons/"it sounds like a butt".

16. Jacktheskipper

Regular

17. dizzkitt

18. Thee C.E.O.

19. primavera

Today I launched a new podcast I’m hosting called “Soundtrack to Your Life,” where guests bring their own “personal album” of the favorite or most important songs to them in their life. The first guest is my buddy Andy (founder of mindequalsblown from back in the day), who kinda came up with the idea before I stole it from him. We discuss Protest the Hero, Agalloch, and a bunch of other bands. It’s cool. Hope you enjoy it. It’s available on pretty much every site you would get podcasts from. Subscribe and rate it if you enjoy and hmu if you wanna be on!

iTunes: Soundtrack to Your Life by Patrick Haynes on Apple Podcasts

Overcast: Episode 1: Andy Maroon (Founder of MindEqualsBlown.net) — Soundtrack to Your Life — Overcast

20. primavera

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. Thee C.E.O.

22. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Here’s a new song, full length album coming soon. It’d be nice if you gave it a listen, thanks!

23. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

This is my friend's first record for an independent label and I'm super proud of how good it is. He did everything but drum and play saxophone. RIYL: Ty Segall, Elvis Costello, Wavves, T.Rex

24. Thee C.E.O.

25. garrisbm

The Smithsonian Institution, Smithsonian Folkways Recordings’ primary goal is the preservation, publication, and education of music awareness. It seeks to accomplish this through its vast catalog of recordings, currently 3000 albums and 43,000 tracks, as well as a national educational initiative. Please help a group of MBA students assist this non-profit record label with this short survey (approx. 2 min). We need your opinion to assist in the survival of this important music collection.

Smithsonian Folkways Recordings Survey