Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 41

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Nicely done. It's hard to make that work. Usually people will go for 1 band when they're all from different genres and then leave immediately when that band is done, which is frustrating.

jorbjorb and mescalineeyes like this.
  2. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

I’m not going to lie, there was some walk outs, but I’m mostly proud of the girl band I produce. Terrible musicians. God awful. But put on Heck of a show and they had the largest audience of the night. I wanted to go in to take some pictures for socials but I couldn’t squeeze past their fans haha.
    Was so happy for them.

skurt, jorbjorb and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. jorbjorb

7 rings

haha. Me and @monokit would love to be on a bill with some reggae bands.
    Everyone plays metal in Winnipeg.

mescalineeyes and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. mescalineeyes

Fuck @jorbjorb this album is so fucking good like I’m not even joking.

On my EOTY shortlist already and I don’t say this to flatter you but it’s ok if it does lol

jorbjorb, skurt and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Hahaaaa, well i got you if you ever come through the capitol of FL.

jorbjorb and mescalineeyes like this.
  6. jorbjorb

7 rings

Haha unreal. Thank you. We really worked hard in this. Turns out Spotify added us to their “pop punks not dead” playlist and “new punk tracks” playlist. Was not expecting all of this but it’s awesome as we’ve been at this for a while now.

Mr. Serotonin and skurt like this.
  7. mescalineeyes

sick!

my fav so far is Worth.

jorbjorb and skurt like this.
  8. monokit

master average

Thanks for the kind words about Bleed American's new record! Really appreciate it!

Mr. Serotonin and mescalineeyes like this.
  9. Aj LaGambina Jan 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 8, 2018)
    Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

My buddies and I replaced all the audio in a Blade Runner 2049 trailer for our senior capstone project, and I just uploaded it to YouTube, everything you hear with the sole(?) exception of "One More Kiss, Dear" (A Vangelis song from the Original Blade Runner OST) is made by us. Check it out:

Here's the other thing we did. Roughly the same deal as above. (but far funnier)

10. AdonaiTheProducer

Watch me make a beat in my music studio (New Video)

Hey guys, I’m a professional music producer and audio engineer. I recently released a video where I make a beat inside of my music studio. All feedback is more than welcomed! As always, I hope this brings you guys some sort of value! :heart:

11. Paul Beaumont

Hey everyone!! My band have just released a new song :)

skurt likes this.
  12. Cyril.S

Our first music video in black and white... small budget, but we put all our heart into it... A tribute to a poet!

Paul Beaumont likes this.
  13. lkhae

L K Hae

Hey guys we're putting out a record in a month or so, here's an interlude i just posted to sound cloud off of it. I'll post a full song soon..

L K Hae:

14. Odd Holiday

New punk rock band from Atlanta -Odd Holiday. Get ready!

15. Ciga

Hey folks I'm a new hip hop artist from Brooklyn NY and would like to gain some feedback on my craft. All criticism is welcomeCiga

skurt likes this.
  16. thelonelydrinker

Hey everyone,

I’m a contemporary singer & song writer from Manchester, UK.
    I released my first single ‘f_uni’ on streaming services (a dark alt R&B vibe)

Let me know your thoughts, if you have any artists that may be similar please mention as I’m always looking to learn.

seven
    ❄️

skurt likes this.
  17. Jdaniels

Regular

Daniels on the Rocks has new music out on itunes/amazon/spotify/etc.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

mescalineeyes likes this.
  19. AdonaiTheProducer

Whats up guys. I got bored and decided to film myself making a trap beat. I'm a professional music producer and audio engineer. I filmed myself making a beat in small studio set-up in my apartment. All feedback is welcomed and encouraged! I hope this helps you guys, makes your day better, or just brings some sort of value to your life! :heart:

20. mescalineeyes

I know you only come here to promote your shit, which isn't a good look, but I do enjoy your videos. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

teebs41 likes this.
  21. AdonaiTheProducer

Hey man, how are you? I can never tell who people are talking to in this thread!? Wasn't sure if that was aimed at me. I'm not trying to ignore anyone who likes or critiques what I do so double checking. Sorry for my ignorance.

22. mescalineeyes

don't worry about it, but do drop by the next time you have a new video I dig 'em.

I guess all I'm saying is that it'd be nice if you contributed to other parts of the community as well haha

teebs41 likes this.
  23. HarderHarmonies

I am the vocalist for an Atlanta, GA based post hardcore/pop punk band called The Keepsake. I would love some feedback in the music we have put out so far. We are working to have an EP out by the end of the year. I hope some of you enjoy our sound.

Thekeepsakeband.bandcamp.com

teebs41 likes this.
  24. walrusgumboot

Hey — here’s my old band, The Fast Luck’s first album. It’s a compilation of our EPs and singles. We’ve been broken up for over a decade, but we finally decided to make this release more available. The songs were recorded between 2004 and 2006. I think we definitely captured the “sound” of that time. Anyway, if anyone will appreciate these recordings, it’s you folks.

25. Ciga

M.soundcloud.com/cigacig