Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 39

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jjbush

2. fusionnetlabel

3. Yasemin Türk

Hi everyone!
    I am making soundtracks. This is my inner world. I would like to read your comments.
    Here is my link;

Thank you in advance...!

4. scroopy.noopers

: (

I did a thing and pretended 21 savage and future rapped on it

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

gonna be done mixing @primavera 's album in like a day or two, took a break tonight and made this from scratch

6. nonexist

7. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

yooooo finally got around to this and it fucking rules, one of my favorites of yours

8. yeah i meant to say i absolutely love the vibe of this track

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

(I think appropriate to post here? I don't know where else)

But if any of you need flyers for your shows I could draw something up for you. They won't be great but it'll be quick and free. Some samples of my stuff @gravebug

Aaron Mook likes this.
  10. Pseudo!

Regular

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i had a good morning

Aaron Mook likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

and i did it again this morning apparently

Aaron Mook likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

took my beats to the tube so random generators can put me in related videos of other beats, maybe? w.e. subscribe plz

Jake Jenkins

Aaron Mook and primavera like this.
  14. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

My band recently released an EP that we recorded using an iPAD and mixed ourselves. Pretty happy with the way it sounds, considering we used an iPAD.

We just uploaded it to Soundcloud and Spotify this week if you want to follow, I'll follow back. Thanks!

mescalineeyes likes this.
  15. fusionnetlabel

[​IMG]
    Artist: Nick R 61 & Kendall Wa
    Title: King's Cross
    Netlabel: Fusion
    Cat#: FN_49
    Style | Genre: Abstract Hip-Hop, Glitch-Hop, Hip-Hop, Rap
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Released: 08.12.2017

Tracklist:
    01. Crazy
    02. St Paul's Cathedral
    03. Not the Case
    04. BOMB
    05. Bedhead
    -
    LISTEN

16. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

I made an album that came out half a year ago and I'm still extremely proud of it and listen to it regularly
    figured I'd share it for its Half Year-iversary
    put it on your year end lists. I would.

17. Steve Pafford

Hello!
    Hello!

This is my first post, and I'll get the self-promotion out of the way straight away.

I have a website. I'm a journalist and the majority of my published work is music-related, such as my book BowieStyle.

If you like Bowie, Blondie, George Michael, Roxy Music, Pet Shop Boys, Queen, Annie Lennox etc you will love it.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

www.stevepafford.com

18. Steve Pafford

Hello!
    Hello!

This is my first post, and I'll get the self-promotion out of the way straight away.

I have a website. I'm a journalist and the majority of my published work is music-related, such as my book BowieStyle.

If you like Bowie, Blondie, George Michael, Roxy Music, Pet Shop Boys, Queen, Annie Lennox etc you will love it.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

www.stevepafford.com

19. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

After about 2.5 years of worrying too much about small details, my band finally put our album out yesterday. It's acoustic instruments with three vocalists. We'd love to hear what people think, if you have 32 minutes to listen to some new sad music this weekend.

Treedust - I'm Only Falling Apart
    Genres: Acoustic, Folk Pop, Smooth Emo, Adult Contemporary Emo

RIYL: Of Monsters And Men, Freelance Whales, Delta Rae, The Mowgli's, Oh Honey

20. MissNSporty

Hey guuuuuys! Christmas is coming and we'd like to share with you our version of Let It Snow song So please, listen and I hope you enjoy it!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Wohoooo

21. D_Ream84

Regular

Hey guys I just released my first solo effort single.... Home truths along with an acoustic b-side Headache!
    Appreciate if you listened and maybe like it or not or what ever!

All recorded in a small boxed room at my home with GarageBand, Bass & guitar were recorded through amp and drums.... well I couldn’t get a drummer!

Anyway please enjoy
    ;)

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  22. adisconcertingsigh

Im trying to get more eyes (and ears) on my project a disconcerting sigh from the other side of the mattress before i release my first ep. Im pretty lowkey almost folk punky/anti-folk emo stuff. It'd be great if you check out some of my stuff
    Here's a link to the singles i dropped that'll be on the ep

muchos gracias amigos

23. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

we just released our first video. I am very proud of it. you should check it out if you like no talent assclowns throwing telecasters into the air.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  24. Aurech

Hi there,
    I recently purchase a Minimoog Voyager. Here is my first demo with the machine, a slow ambient track cause i was tired of hearing funk moog style on the web!
    Bass : moog
    Arp1: moog
    +
    Bastien

25. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

hey, this is really good. been on the fence about a sub 37 lately ugghhhh