Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 37

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Wasn't talking about you! I actually do remember your username

primavera likes this.
  2. Jack Johnson

Musician/Singer-Songwriter

Im not only promoting my music. My bad I am just trying to get a little bit of response to see if I am going th eeright during with my work!

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

That's literally every single post you have though

Did you join the forum just to promote?

4. Jack Johnson

no I joined to learn

5. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

If only someone said something right away but you people had to encourage him ;)

And I’m sorry I think this song is a dud. I preferred the previous one. Maybe take a little more time to work on it?

Epic 18 likes this.
  6. Jack Johnson

you think i should go back and work on it?

7. mescalineeyes

Yeah. And again try to be more precise with hitting the notes you’re flat a lot.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Jack Johnson

Sounds good

9. Jack Johnson

I remastered it. hope its better lol. @mecalineeyes where can I find your music?

10. mescalineeyes

Jack Johnson likes this.
  11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

12. As a mod, I think exclusively posting about your music isn't a huge issue as long as it stays in this thread or the home recording thread because, well, that's what they're for. Advice, feedback, etc. And no one has to listen to anything/respond unless they choose to. But promoting yourself in other threads without a posting history could definitely be an issue.

13. Jack Johnson

Im not meaning to annoy anyone I am just extremely excited about my new passion and want to further my hopeful career in music. You dont have to listen if you dont want it would just push me forward if you did.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. Jack Johnson

New Snippet is up!! Go check it out!!!!

15. SeeMoreGlass

Come on life I'm ready for you...

16. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Hey y’all, my band contributed and helped organize this Tom Petty covers comp. It’s mostly got Charlotte/NC locals on it, however it does feature some covers from Emperor X, Cheem, and it looks sad! Check it out and consider paying a couple dollars for it if you like it, as it is a benefit for Puerto Rico.

17. Jack Johnson

18. mescalineeyes

Oh god finally you guys. Been working on this one for what feels like ages. If you like ETID and The Chariot you're going to find this at least palatable.

19. Epic 18

Hey Guys,
    Currently, we are having an event at our Local Craft Brewery and Sponsor, Pentagonal Brewing Company and need a good name for the event.

This will be our first show at the venue as the Brewery's "Official House Band" and attached is our flyer. Let me know what you think, feedback, or opinions about the event's name.
    Thank you![​IMG]

Flyer

Attached Files:

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

In this thread only, I'm guessing?

21. Epic 18

On this site, yes.
    we are on other forums. I do not have all day to spend time on this site alone. Sorry.

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Seems like spam to me then but okay

mescalineeyes likes this.
  23. Epic 18

24. mescalineeyes

I really wish the mods would be stricter regarding this thread. I’ll gladly check out anyone’s music but posting here only is a bit of a piss take.

25. Fledge

Some of my band's old songs:

Epic 18 likes this.