Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. windburystreet

Love the bass line to this.

r0m4n44 likes this.
  2. Rob Lanterman

JUST PUT OUT VINYL FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
    [​IMG]

Hey everybody, my label just released this with some friend's labels and I couldn't be more proud. The band is called Casual Friday and they're a power poppy punk band from Corona, CA. They're playing Fest so if any of y'all are going I highly recommend checking them out.

Free download of the album: www.casualfridayca.bandcamp.com
    Fest Page: The Fest 16 » Casual Friday
    Purchase Vinyl: HHR014 - Casual Friday "Weekend Forever" (Vinyl) · Hidden Home Records · Online Store Powered by Storenvy

Hope you guys enjoy it, feel free to send me recommendations by email at hiddenhomerecords@gmail.com. I love new music. Thanks!

Aaron Mook, fluxyjoe and Deanna like this.
  3. r0m4n44

4. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Here's the lyric video to THE song of summer 2k17!

Album out August 4th! galacticstatic.bandcamp.com

5. funwithdirt1

My new record officially came out today. You can listen to it on the old Spotify.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Really solid live performance I did at a private party that I'm proud of. This is the best I've ever performed this song "Marienne", which is one of my most popular songs, probably my most popular folk-punk style song.

I wish my buddy didn't put the camera down for a big portion of this video.
    Instagram, Twitter, Facebook tags, and Bandcamp tags/links are all under the name "terrainofficial" if anyone digs this.

7. theyoungbotanist

8. windburystreet

My band In Flight just posted our first single, "Fade to Black." Excited to share this with you all! It's free to download, so if you like it, go ahead and get it!

9. CSWAPPO

Regular

HEY EVERYONE! I'm new to chorus FM!
    My band is 20Storiesfalling.
    Were trying to get more followers on Spotify!
    was wondering if anyone wants to do a follow for follow sorta thing on Spotify?
    Reply to me below with a spotify link! You follow my band, I'll follow you?

10. windburystreet

Threw you a follow. Good stuff!

bradsonemanband and CSWAPPO like this.
  11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

new tune, more new stuff coming sooner than you think

12. Caegan Smith

CaeganEra

I have some older music uploaded here: soundcloud.com/jaynealmusic

I am currently rebranding under a different stage name.
    I will be releasing new music soon under the name Caegan Smith. You can join me on Twitter @CaeganSmith if you're interested in following along. If you tell me you're from chorusfm I will def follow back.

CSWAPPO likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hey all, I'm working on this documentary that follows six adults living with disabilities together in a group home. It's an amazing project and it would mean a lot if you could watch the trailer and consider contributing to the Kickstarter. Thanks!

Aaron Mook and CSWAPPO like this.
  14. Jose

weightless in the valley

finally put my EP on all streaming services, so if you could give it a listen or two, it'd be much appreciated! maybe even add it to a playlist.

sophos34, CSWAPPO and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. CSWAPPO

Regular

AWESOME! THANK YOU! YOU HAVE A SPOTIFY LINK I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. windburystreet

Sure thing, here it is:

17. CSWAPPO

Regular

AWESOME! Great tunes btw! I threw you a follow!

18. Assieme

Hey everyone,

my name is Homer and I work for a composer. We’ve released a couple of songs featuring African artists and the Soweto Gospel Choir. I’m trying to gage listeners’ reactions so I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me.

The first one is called “Because You Are There”:

The second is about the Garissa University attack:

I don't wanna border on spam, but here is our channel just in case someone feels like checking it out. Again I'm looking for feedback so anything is appreciated!

Assieme

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

The album my best friend and I have been working on for 5 years is now out. Please give it a listen, it would mean the world to us.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  20. AnnabethTF13

Hey! I'm Annabeth, and I currently run a band interview website called TheFriday13.com, and I'm looking into starting up a podcast to correspond with the site. I've interviewed musicians such as Garret Rapp from The Color Morale, Shane Told from Silverstein, Mitch Welling from Flatsound, etc. I'm looking for musicians in pop punk, hardcore, and alt-rock genres to feature on the podcast. If you're in a band or solo project and have music released, and have semi-decent recording equipment (i.e. a USB mic and a DAW), comment the link and equipment you use below or email tf13podcast@gmail.com. You don't have to be famous, you just have to be not horrible.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Hey guys, my band Samuel Powers released our first full length today. Basically the band started out as a joke - all our songs were about Saved by the Bell... Then a few people cared, so we made another ep about Boy Meets World. Now our Full length is about The Wonder Years. It would mean the world if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think.

FFO: Bayside, Polar Bear Club, Saves the Day

22. 20 Stories Falling
    www.20storiesfalling.bandcamp.com (we have a new album coming out this fall)
    We have mics, Skype, Cubase, etc.

23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

gonna be blastin socials all day tomorrow because this is officially done but check it check it spread da word and word to @scroopy.noopers for bein the best and believin in my shit since 2013 when i had no idea what i was doin and he took me into his collective

scroopy.noopers and Aaron Mook like this.
  24. Will P

Rock Music from Ann Arbor

Check out this Video I shot for my new song Pancake Breakfast. Heavy rock with a 90s style rap beats.

http://bit.ly/2uwrMHx

25. Mr. Serotonin likes this.