Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 30

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. pceleb

Newbie Supporter

Our band Jess & the Bullet Train has a new single!

2. Proud of the guys in Cinema Century. Their first concert was a success!

3. My band, The New Arlenes, just released our debut EP. There's some blues, a bit of power pop, and some spaciness to it. Please have a listen and share around! You can find us on Spotify, Apple Music, Facebook, and Instagram. Any listens and likes would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

My band. This will be on our upcoming LP. hope you guys enjoy it.

KennedyBN and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin Jun 19, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 29, 2017)
    Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

New album is mastered! Just finishing album art and printing CD's!

1) 67,000mph (Going nowhere fast)
    2) Bar Lights
    3) Ghost
    4) Old Friends
    5) Ships
    6) Hide
    7) Born to Make Waves
    8) Money Tree
    9) Hummingbird
    10) Solstice

KennedyBN and jorbjorb like this.
  6. jorbjorb

7 rings

stoked to hear it

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

Awesome man, i'll let you know when a single is released!

jorbjorb likes this.
  8. youngplanetary

hey guys!

so, my band (young, planetary) just dropped the first single off our new EP, "I Am the Night and You're the Sunrise," today and I was hoping you guys would give it a listen!

It premiered over at New Noise Magazine (link here : Song Premiere: Young, Planetary - "Spiderwebs") and you can preorder the whole EP via Hidden Home Records at hiddenhomerecords.storenvy.com.

Really hope you guys dig it!

- Trevor

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

KennedyBN and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. lina555

Regular

Are you listening some russian music? I have a channel on YouTube and it`s my song about bad trends on YouTube)
    Maybe someone will like this :D And I have some demo with additional tools (violin and flute) but its already another story))

teebs41 likes this.
  11. EarthShifts

Trusted

Hey Everyone! My name is Stephen MacDonald and I'm a singer/songwriter from the Boston area and my new album, Local Divide, is out today. I ended my band a few months back so this is the first thing I'm doing under just my name in a while, but I wanted to share in case anyone is interested. It's available on all major services but here is a direct link to bandcamp just in case.

RIYL: Kevin Devine, Clem Snide, Etc

Local Divide, by Stephen MacDonald

12. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

New song! A friend described it as "moody sci-fi vibes" and I totally endorse that classification. Also, learning how to make the music visualizer was fun, and by fun I mean it took way longer than I care to admit.

13. lina555

Regular

Huh yes I think this track would be suitable for the soundtrack to the aliens from Doctor Who)

finnyscott likes this.
  14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

officially releasing this tomorrow but posting it here now because why not

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ok its officially out spread tha word

16. alexmelton

Here's my new alt-pop project, first lyric video out yesterday! Very dancey, vibey, catchy, all the words ending in "y"

Mr. Serotonin and bodkins like this.
  17. bodkins

Trusted

ALEX!!!!

Everybody check this out.

alexmelton likes this.
  18. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

yo friends! i just made a bandcamp page that im going to start putting solo demos and stuff on. just kind of for fun. im calling it "Looma Sleep". i just uploaded a song called Earth Twin. this isnt the most polished stuff, its not mastered or anything. but anyway, if any of you want to give me some feedback id love that.

Earth Twin, by Looma Sleep

19. tossmelikeacoin

Fuzz Vegas in da house

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

My band is releasing this song today and put together this video for the release.

Let me know what you think!

21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just released my sketch comedy pilot today! I'm the huskier redhead.

Epic 18 likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

Where have you guys had the best luck promoting new albums?

23. SubmitHub!

24. Mr. Serotonin

Have you used it? What's it like/what was your experience, and about how much did it cost?

25. It's free, but you can purchase credits to have more options available to you (e.g., have a blog give a detailed opinion for a rejection as opposed to an automated decline). I didn't set it up (the guitarist in my band did), but it was very easy and intuitive enough to figure out quickly. From what I know, you can only submit one song for review at a time instead of doing full-lengths or EPs; but if someone accepts you for coverage, you can always message them streaming links and what not. So far my band has had three blogs want to cover us through SubmitHub alone, but that exposure has led to a couple online radios and blogs looking to cover us as well as organic growth on social media, which went back to streaming, etc.. Given the price, I think it's a great option if for nothing but putting out general feelers for your album! Worst is people say no, but you might get free press from it!