Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 29

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Pelafina released a new song today!

snaps likes this.
  2. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

hey all!
    I used to post pretty frequently on AP and promote my music (back then as Weekend Stars) and now I've finally made a follow up to my last album in 2009. its coming out in a few weeks and this is the first song off the new album, appreciate if you check it out and let me know what you think!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. workingmandan

Hey guys! SO I run a small label that put out Crash The Calm's debut record this last Friday, hopefully you've already heard about it from out ads running on Chorus and our feed sponsorship. For fans of Balance and Composure, Citizen, Sorority Noise, Brand New etc.

Check it out on Spotify below and you can download it here if you want: www.crashthecalm.com

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. a little late to this but went to see what other Gospel Youth stuff was on here and found your post. I LOVE THIS BAND.

5. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

Hey! So an album I made just went live on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Soundcloud, etc. Greatly appreciate any listens/feedback! I was inspired by the novel I'm working on and every song is related to a different part of the story. I had a lot of fun making it.

6. masblems

I play in a band from Chicago called Emblems. We are releasing a new EP next month with a release show at Bottom Lounge on Friday, June 23rd.

7. Ahren Lanfor

NEW EP FROM THE SEATTLE, WA BAND ACTIONESSE.

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Sleeper, by Former Critics

This is four of my best friends' band, and usually I don't promote when they do things, but I really enjoy what they've done. Would really appreciate it if you checked it out.

9. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

second song from the album!
    it should be out June 9th on Spotify & iTunes, probably another song next Monday too
    real real proud of this one

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Do you need a co-write? A hook? Some lyrics? I'm your guy! Hit me up if you need/want help writing a song, I'd love to collaborate

Mr. Serotonin and sophos34 like this.
  11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

vouching for the homie, this guy can write, he can do it quick and he can do it very well

12. The Furr

So after having trouble putting a consistent band together in my small town, I decided to obtain as much gear as I could and just do it all on my own. Everything is done by myself and recorded in my spare room in my trailer haha. I hope you enjoy my grungy stoner rock! All feedback is appreciated as I'm pretty sure I am a talentless hack, however that doesn't stop me haha. Thanks for taking the time to check me out!

Ripsesh Records

13. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

My wife and I have a weekly podcast called This Old Married Couple where we talk about everything from Star Wars, to music, to Twin Peaks.

Check it out!

Soundcloud

iTunes

14. anajames

Beautifully done. Good job.

troyplaysbass likes this.
  15. REDSCROLL

16. SoundscapeMN

Regular

well, I'm new here obviously. But I have a blog that includes a fair amount about progressive rock (both classic and modern stuff, extreme metal and others).

It's a lot of new album announcements, news (artists breakup, someone dies, cool video, etc), and then these projects I've done, which the last couple of years, 1 of them is to compose an Albums Calendar from each year. I've put together many entries about different years, from 1965-Present. My goal is to finish off every year sooner than later.

All Media Reviews

17. Seamus Leavey Music

Seamus Leavey Music

Hey sorry to interupt if anyones into this let me know what you think :) Seamus Leavey
    recorded on garageband, but been in studio since then and have tracks waiting to get mastered.

18. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

my full album is out on Spotify! (and iTunes, and Apple Music)
    I'm extremely excited about this!

19. farrukh feroze

20. TJ Brady

My band COASTING just put out a new song a couple days ago. And our new EP 'Go Ahead' comes out June 20th. It's got 7 songs on it. Neatatataatatata

Here's the song "Cool With Everything":

You can also download it (and our 2016 EP) for free here on our bandcamp page:
    Cool With Everything, by COASTING

21. scroopy.noopers

: (

getting ready to put out an EP this summer. i'm feeling a fresh new energy to my music since i put together my last collection of original mixes a in 2015.

sophos34 likes this.
  22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hey all, just popping in here again to let you know that I'm still looking to do some freelance PR for bands. @teebs41 can vouch that my rates are pretty darn cheap. I'm still on the job hunt, so I'm honestly just looking to do this to help out bands and pay for things like my health insurance haha. Placements include New Noise, 36vultures, convincing @Jason Tate to post stuff on Chorus, and a few other sites. I'm still building up my contact base and I think my rates definitely reflect that.

23. Incasin0ut

Just signed up and was browsing the community and saw this thread so figured I'd post my band Eyes On Satellites

facebook.com/eyesonsatellites
    Instagram: @eyesonsatellites
    Twitter: @EOSatellites

Icarus II music video:

24. The Format

Regular

Here's a video my friends just made on their own. Surprisingly good quality and a dope song.

You can listen to more of their music here: Guerilla

25. funwithdirt1

Here's a song from an EP I'm about to release. Chill stuff. Hope you like it!

-James