Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 28

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

2. JakeRabin

I'm tired.

Just released a single for a song I wrote called, The Search for Animal Chin. The lyrics are all about the 80s skate film. Bandcamp version has an exclusive Agent Orange cover. [Punk Rock]

3. sophos34 Apr 28, 2017
    (Last edited: May 6, 2017)
    sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

if anyone else in here is an electronic/hip-hop producer and wants to remix this track go for iti just made stems for a friend who is gonna tackle it and figured id like to get as many people as possible to give it a shot, id love to see what people can do with it

stems: Dropbox - constant threat stems.zip

4. sophos34 Apr 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 29, 2017)
    sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Also new track, finally got to collar with my best friend in the world who I taught all he knows about producing and now he's the shit this is our first time doing it over internet since we always lived in the same city but now we do not

ComedownMachine likes this.
  5. Ahren Lanfor

My Band Of Sleep just released our new record "Earth And Dust" check it out.

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

fixed i forgot i changed my soundcloud URL it was down for a second

7. bobbyblakem

Hey everyone, my band released a new song today from a 2 song EP coming out Friday. Interested to see what you guys think. Thanks!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. :scream:

I'm in love with this. Put this new EP on a 7" and take all my money. K thanks!

bobbyblakem likes this.
  9. bobbyblakem

Thanks, dude! Maybe down the road it'll get pressed

10. bobbyblakem

Hey guys, Just wanted to follow up that the 2 song EP I posted about a few days ago is out now on most digital music providers. Please give it a listen. Here's the Spotify link:

11. seriously. SO GOOD!

12. My band just released a single for our upcoming debut EP. Hope y'all enjoy!
    RIYL: early Weezer, Charly Bliss, Hurry, Saves the Day

13. Thakandar

Hi, my name is Sebastian and I am the lead vocalist of Thakandar.

Our band hailing from Osnabrück / Germany was founded in 2008 and has taken its name from an evil-infested region in Robert Jordan's fantasy epic „Wheel of Time“. In contrast to their previous demos the new album „Sterbende Erde“ (Dying Earth), produced by Markus Stock at the sound forge of Studio E, clearly leans towards Melodic Black Metal.

It tells the story of an extinct civilization in a post-apocalyptic of a possible future. The concept was inspired by Stephen King´s „Dark Tower“ and Dan Simmon's „Hyperion Cantons / Endymion“ among others.

„Sterbende Erde“ will released October 20th 2017 by Einheit Produktionen.

A first track entitled “Hinter dem Schatten” is available at this location:

Rock on!

www.thakandar.de | www.facebook.com/Thakandar | www.einheit-produktionen.de | www.soulfood-music.de
    [​IMG]

14. Jdaniels

Regular

I'm moving away from bandcamp and have a lot of originals hitting digital services soon thanks to Distrokid. But the chorus comps have inspired me to do a lot of covers and I figured I'd release them for free on Facebook to drum up interest for the spotify itunes release.

Since its so large I didn't have anywhere else to host it for download, so I haven't gotten much attention, people in Facebook especially just want streaming, not downloading wavs.

I'm gonna use some of these as Craigslist posts, to try and find a band.
    If you like Elton John, Beyonce, dangerous summer, Katy Perry, Marshall tucker, poison, gnr, you'll know some of these songs. Might not like em but you'll know em.

MediaFire

15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Do any of you register your songs with ASCAM or BMI or anything? My bands about to release an EP and were curious about it. I've done some research, but sometimes its better to talk to someone who's done it themselves.

16. bodkins

Trusted

I use BMI for my songwriters pro. They're free and I've never had any issue getting paid. Registering songs is easy through them as well.

17. muso1070

Hey if you have a spare moment to check out some new music have a look at this new video and song shot in an old warehouse :-)

18. Jivin2709

@CorkRockingham Supporter

Hi guys! I play in a band called The Ivins, an alternative rock band from Nashville. We've been featured on chorus before, both in reviews and on the podcast, and on April 28 we dropped our full length album The Code Duello - think a gumbo of Stereophonics, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Garbage & Thirty Seconds To Mars. Enjoy!

* iTunes - The Code Duello by The Ivins on Apple Music
    * Apple Music - https://itun.es/us/iOK2ib
    * Spotify -

* Amazon Music - http://a.co/dAqoepG
    * TIDAL - https://tidal.com/album/72273001
    * Google Play - The Ivins: The Code Duello - Music on Google Play

Jdaniels likes this.
  19. One of my bands did this fun little cover over the weekend:

We'll have some new music up in the next couple weeks as well, in addition to what's already on our Bandcamp.

20. THE

T.H.E.

The Holiday Electric are a band from NYC who combine energetic, alt/punk with classic rock influences. We all came up and were inspired by the late 90's early 00's NJ scene- think Skate and Surf festival, etc.

We do music to keep ourselves sane and to enhance all of the other experiences in our lives. The creative process itself is what we really enjoy- as we self-produce and self-record all of our music (we get a lot of joy out of both the artistic and technical aspects of creation). Usually, this involves laying out every instrument/amp/effect that we collectively own in our home studio above the garage, getting some positive energy into the room (our kids, dogs, friends, whoever is additive to the vibe), finding a groove/melody/theme that starts to resonate and building it up quickly without forcing it down a particular path. Hope everyone has a chance to check it out and would definitely be interested in hearing about your creative processes.

NOW

21. driveways

Driveways - we are stuck in like the early 2000's post hardcore phase.

22. openheart

Hi everyone,

I write and record post rock music on my own and just recently completed my second LP. I've posted a bandcamp link below if you're interested in checking it out.

Open Heart - Idle Dreams, Desolate Memories

Thank you,
    Justin

23. muso1070

Here's the lyrics for the tune too;

V1. We're like two cats eyes shinning
    In the dark of the night
    Almost half past 12 calling
    for a dance in the park
    Its just you and me waiting
    For the lights to go out
    Only time can show fading
    2x From the shade of your eyes

C1. If we try to believe
    In a better world to lead
    No more fight, no more sin
    We could trade it all in
    No more pain, no more loss
    No more taking what we've already got
    No more shame ..........

V2. Must be love and faith shaping
    Every step that we've done
    We could stop all time changing
    Into what we've become
    If you'd only wait placing
    Those thoughts on your mind
    Dont let go ... No .... No .... Oh
    2x Of the dreams deep inside

C2. If we try to believe
    In a better world to lead
    No more fight, no more sin
    We could trade it all in
    No more pain, no more loss
    No more taking what we've already got
    No more shame ..........

24. Jdaniels May 21, 2017
    (Last edited: May 22, 2017)
    Jdaniels

Regular

Daniels on the Rocks

Riyl: old 97s, Lucero, third eye blind, Taylor swift

Altcountry rock inspired acoustic lyrics I'm not good at describing my music and to be honest it still doesn't feel any more finished than it did as demos on bandcamp, but I'm finally on all the usual places online under an "artist name".

25. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

band just released a music video that was more of an excuse to have a giant medieval battle tbh