Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 27

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jennifer David

J.L. DAVID TALENT AGENCY

Sweet!!! Congratulations!!

2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Great influences ;D I could get into that for sure. Ps. why that bandcamp address hah? ;d

3. tshreve

Metalicca

we're just a bunch of goofy kids haha

4. blinkboard182

Bad Mary

A female fronted punk band from Long Island NY that I work with. Right now they are part of the battle of the bands contest for Warped Tour

5. HPitro

Hey please show some support to my band: Soporte Técnico. We're from Venezuela, a place that is so difficult to be a musician, but we try to survive and make some songs in the progress.

We recently launched a single called "Papel Higienico"

6. JP4hire

Humanitarian under contract :)

Integrity For Your Teeth
    Synth Punk, Post Hardcore, Dark Wave

7. hammy

You And Fred Durst is catchy as hell (in a good way), great work!

8. tshreve

Metalicca

thanks!

9. Jason

Regular

Anyone know here any female singers or bass players in the Los Angeles area looking to join a band? I might be working with a pop rock group that already has a guitar player and a drummer. A solid vocalist is more needed at the moment rather than a bassist.

Would be looking to release original music around the summer.

10. sophos34 Apr 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 11, 2017)
    sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

EP out friday. almost done mixing, gonna master tomorrow. heres the art:

and in the meantime i made a playlist of my favorite tracks from my soundcloud spanning from 2014-2016. ive deleted so much shit over the years to make room for more time cuz im too cheap to shell out for pro so i really have way more completed music than whats on the whole cloud but i still decided to pick my favs from whats there. its a fun lil playlist

jake jenkins personal favorites soundcloud playlist

11. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

My band just released a new single dedicated to a promoter at a popular Massachusetts venue who likes to abuse girls. Appropriately title, "Take Care." Single is on Green Line Records. Check it out!

Take Care, by Mint Green

12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

released the EP a tad early. here it is. free download on bandcamp. enjoy.

13. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I had a lot of fun making this one:

And with this song I think I'm either done or very close to done with the new album.

14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

15. jorbjorb

7 rings

My band put out new music today for the first time in two years!

Also available on spotify/apple/bandcamp etc

thanks!

Mr. Serotonin, Bartek T. and teebs41 like this.
  16. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Here we goooo

17. steven2480 Apr 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2017)
    steven2480

This isn't my band, but a band comprised of some of my favorite people.

CHEAPSHOW
    [​IMG]

FFO: Against Me!, Modern Baseball (kinda),(Old) Gaslight Anthem, Tom delonge's B182-style vocals, Goofy song titles,

They just released on 4/20 & I want to get the word out about this band.

Ch-Ch-Check it out

Facebook

Bartek T. likes this.
  18. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Pretty cool, a bit like they just took some Modern Baseball and Front Bottomos influences and played it dirtier like Gaslight nearly ;D which I don't mind ;D

19. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

and I wanted you guys to listen to the second part of my band's EP, which is probably my favorite thing I've done in years, would really appreciate even a like on facebook or a download, a share or whatever to help & get a small band from freaking Poland out there somewhere!

FFO: Moving Mountains, Foxing, O'Brother, Hrvrd, Prawn

It was mixed by Kevin Dye of Gates, and mastered by Mike Kalajian, and those two guys have got some amazing work under their belt (Owel, Gates, etc.), I'm pretty proud of the effect. Thanks for checking it out!

www.facebook.com/fuelingthefiremusic
    www.instagram.com/ftfgram

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. steven2480

Glad you like it! :) pass the word along. I'm trying to get some movement generated for them especially out of state here too.

21. My buddy and I released 2 new songs today. Curious to hear what people think of them.

22. bigsweatyteddy

I, like everyone in this thread, am just dropping this off here in case anyone is interested in listening. These two songs are part of a noisetrade.com sampler for two EPs I'm putting out this summer. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for listening. If you want to download this stuff for FREE fun, go to Cory Patterson: Equidistant (SAMPLER EP)

arocvegas and Bartek T. like this.
  23. Released a record a couple years ago with my friends. it's a great summer driving record. Let me know if you're into it!

Peoplemover by Peoplemover

24. Good tracks and dope player. I wanna put my stuff on BC just for that rad embedded player.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. thanks man! bandcamp rocks