Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 104

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. frightfulplaces

Hey I'm Kevin Tiernan (Mighty Tortuga, Moving Brooklyn) and this is my new project called Frightful Places. The product of eight years of personal growth, my new EP was recorded and produced by Chris Teti (The World Is A Beautiful Place). With five songs written on the Appalachian Trail and in cars & bedrooms across CT, Frightful Places was inspired by bands like Movements, Thrice, and Foxing.

SPOTIFY: "Old Frame" Streaming Here
    IG: frightfulplaces
    LINKS & PRESS: Here

2. AlBlue94

3. gcdrum10

Dad Hats recently did a live session at Costume Party. It's great

4. gcdrum10

Thanks! Recently did a live session for Costume Party Records too!

5. footiepajamaz

My band Amateur Hockey Club released a new track a couple weeks ago called "You Started a Fire." Slow burn, erupts at 1:24. FFO Manchester Orchestra, Microwave, post-2000s vaguely-grunge stuff.

6. abcdefg123

Regular

Hello. One of my bands, Heavy Is The Head, just released our second ep No More Time today. It’s available wherever you stream your music. Cassettes are also available from us or GGT Records. Thank you.

7. abcdefg123

Regular

And since it’s almost the end of the year, I’ll go ahead and share everything that all of my bands released this year.

Rough Age:

Dead Format:

Glossing:

All That Life Is

Heavy Is The Head:

High Pressure

No More Time

8. eves

have you heard the song WHO by LAUV Ft. BTS (ONLY VOCALS)

9. santer7833

Hey everyone, a friend of mine recently launched a free distribution service :)

Liqusic.com

I am sure he would appreciate if you'd give it a try :heart:

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Sentimental Noise, the lead single for my album “Parasocial” is streaming now! Full album out 02.03.23!

11. heavymetaljim

Our last song out :

12. samira

Attention holiday enthusiasts!

Halleluiah is excited to invite you to the inaugural Jingle Mingle event on December 25th at 8PM EST/ 12AM CET at Usville, a virtual village located in Decentraland (-64, -128).

To enter the Usville metaverse, all you need is an internet connection and a web browser. Everyone is welcome to join, regardless of previous experience with metaverses.

Join us for a festive and fun holiday celebration, featuring holiday music , stand-up comedy by Corky Santa , and a variety of activities. You can also participate in #NFT gift exchanges with other holiday enthusiasts .

As a startup, Halleluiah's goal is to help artists have more control over their intellectual assets by bringing the entire global music copyright database onto the blockchain. This will enable artists all around the world to have greater control over their work and protect their rights.

We are also partnering with Favela Brass, a free music school in Brazil that helps at-risk children through the power of music. Some of the generous artists in the #web3 community have donated their NFTs to support Favela Brass, and all funds will go towards keeping the school running. This year couldn't end any better...

To support this great cause and join in on the fun, visit https://opensea.io/Halleluiah and collect the first NFT your eyes lay on. Don't miss out on this opportunity to celebrate the holidays and support a great cause – RSVP here Halleluiah's Jingle Mingle | Decentraland Events to get on Santa's nice list and get a digital collectible aka wearable to use inside #decebtraland!

Are you ready to Jingle Mingle?

13. heavymetaljim

I think I did a pretty cool job but hey who am I to judge :-) :

14. geoffroyTV

me and my room

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Aaron Mook and AgonizingFir like this.
  16. mylonelysleep

17. copyright_free

A collection of copyright-free instrumentals
    You can use them for commercial purposes without permission.
    I hope you like them!

https://onl.tw/EsZi12Z

18. Waff

Listne to my album. Pure heavy metal bliss!

Parasite is ag ood track too. Proud of it. CHeers!

- NIkko B.1

19. strummer

20. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I learned Edging the other night.

21. suraking

Collection of copyright-free music. please take a look
    Files of suraking
    Please check back regularly for updates thank you

22. suraking

Collection of copyright-free music
    Check back regularly for updates