Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self-Promotion Thread • Page 103

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Fait

2. Fourgrad

Hi guys, i want to share my techno track on soundcloud, i'm new to this topic but i'm trying my best, i hope you like it :peace:

3. caitsh

Are you a singer, songwriter, producer that wants to develop skills in music production? Join this FREE 4-week learning and development programme on music production.

You will leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use Ableton Live, and plenty of ideas for how you might start to put tracks together.

You will also learn the fundamentals of programming MIDI, building beats, laying down vocals, mastering and tips on how to bring your creative ideas to life.

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Single with a b-side out now on streaming

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. samira

OPPORTUNITY for MUSICIANS to mint their MusicNFTs

If you’re a musician and you’re looking into minting your song/album into a MusicNFT, where you can take control back over your art and price it yourself, come to Halleluaih!
    We’re a marketplace for music copyrights, come join us!
    https://halleluiah.xyz/

6. Romss

Hello, created a new Video - thanks for watching

7. mrracoon

To all those who like to drown the noise with Noise.
    I have been trying myself at Industrial/Noise/Ambient music.
    Feedback more than welcome.
    Enjoy!

GTVVBLSS

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Put a song that @sophos34 and I made back in 2016 up on streaming. One of my favorite songs I ever made.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. Liluglybabyxxx

10. gcdrum10

11. karaky704

I provide free music that can be used on SNS. Feel free to download:ok:

Files of karaky704

12. saorin

今日お誕生日の方、お誕生日おめでとうございます!
    はじめまして、沙織です。日本人です。
    私は英語を勉強しています。初めて投稿しました。
    さまざまな著作権フリーの音楽をファイルに集めるのが好きです。
    欲しい方はこちらからダウンロードできます。

Files of saorin

13. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you like blast beats, you're gonna love this song

14. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Hey, I variant-collected Bob's Burgers comics for the first couple years they made them (2014-15) and they've all been bagged and boarded and stored since then. Looking to part with the collection, if anybody on here wants a custom lot/custom offer just PM me. https://www.ebay.com/usr/mattmetzler

15. Smaio420

Smaio- GET ME

16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. Extro

Hey, guys. I've developed a web application that allows you to search multiple major beat stores simultaneously. It currently supports BeatStars, Airbit, TrakTrain and Soundee. You can choose genres, moods, tags, search term and it'll show you a list of suitable beats from supported stores. Just recently added the ability to save favourite beats to temporary list for further comparison.
    It probably still contains bugs, but it should already be usable. Any comments, suggestions, feature ideas are welcome.

Beat Search | Easily find music for your projects

[​IMG]

JRGComedy and Aaron Mook like this.
  18. Jacktheskipper

Regular

We have a new one out ffo old Blink and Banner Pilot I guess:

19. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

My friend and I put out a pop punk album in September, RIYL blink-182, Jerry Finn, Motion City Soundtrack, and some electronic/hyperpop flavors (particularly 100 gecs, underscores, the Postal Service). Here's the "single", full album linked under the video.

Full album:
    Spotify
    Apple Music
    YouTube

20. muso1070

Hi Everyone here's some new music for your ears Waiting for the Sun.
    Recording the studio version for this soon would be great to hear your thoughts.
    Thx

21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Aaron Mook likes this.
  22. JustinMalinowski

Hey y'all,

Just wondering if anyone has any tips and guidance when it comes to promoting and marketing my band. Trying my hand at the reddit and FB groups route and would appreciate any help I can get. We're currently signed and working with John Morgan Kimock and Pappy from the band Cabinet with their label Astrology Days Records. We're based out of Wilkes-Barre, PA and have some upcoming shows in the area, particularly one at the River Street Jazz Cafe 2/10/23 that I'm extremely excited for.

Here's a taste of what we are:

At the very least I hope you enjoy what you hear. I would appreciate any and all help tremendously.

23. heavymetaljim

I did a cover of Def Leppard - Switch 625
    I always loved that instrumental and the entire album it was from

24. Kylee

Regular

gcdrum10 likes this.
  25. eclair

We have compiled various copyright-free music into a file.
    If you need it, download it here!
    Files of eclair