Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self Help Fest 2017 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Taco-King Jul 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 16, 2017)
    Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The Florida one would be awesome. Philly is ok but Detroit sucks

3. himynameisdakota

Regular

I wish Orlando got Microwave and Silverstein but otherwise I'm stoked.

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Stoked for the philly one. Will be making the drive for this.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

It's funny to see another band billed before / over the band that started this festival. I do think that Rise Against is a bigger band /draw than ADTR is but still it's kind of strange. None of these are great to but if they combined some of them into the Detroit one I'd consider going to this.

6. Rootradical

Orlando is probably one of the best lineups I have seen in a while for any show. I might have to fly in from philly to see it

7. korey011

Regular

Philly is sick. Stoked.

8. red8ge

Regular

seether's fest has korn as the headliner over seether. it's common i think

9. Skullshine1

If Less Than Jake and Silverstein jump onto Detroits I will make the trip for sure. Detroit missing just a few more must sees for me.

10. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I'll be in Philly for sure

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Detroit's is fine, Idk what y'all are talking about here. im just excited to see underoath again! It wasn't long ago I never expected to be able to see them ever again, and now I've seen them twice in the past two years so god bless haha. ADTR+UO alone is well worth the price of admission.

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

definitely looking at that philly date, tho i wish it was saturday and not sunday. out of all those bands UO and Silverstein are top 2 for me, then DGD.

13. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

There's no reason for Moose Blood to be headlined above Silverstein.

pauljgreco, js977 and Morgan like this.
  14. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

They are billed at the same level pretty much. They both should play about 40 minutes.

15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Moose blood and FIR on the Detroit one is so gross.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

Rise against is headlining the Detroit one

17. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

probably hit orlando or philly depending on what flights cheapest.

18. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Got the Philly tickets. Really want to go to Orlando as well. ADTR and Streetlight Manifesto would be amazing together.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I hate that Falling in Reverse and Moose Blood are on this.

Aside from that, there are some bands playing I haven't seen yet (Underoath, Pierce the Veil), and I would like to see Of Mice & Men, Issues, and Rise Against again. This isn't a bad day and it's on a Saturday.

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

So what's with Moose Blood recently? They seemed to go from.up and coming to 'fuck these guys'?

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

They got hit with the Neck Deep style allegations except this time it was actually proven that they did some things with underage girls. One of the members was kicked out, but ir was never confirmed if he was actually the one who took part in the acts. I believe the lead singer was the one under fire. Hence fuck moose blood.

To be quite honest, I still like both bands a lot even being aware of their flaws outside of the music scene.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  22. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Wow... Yeah fuck them. Sad because I actually enjoy their music. Look at Lost prophets, they were a favorite band of mine for so long... now I can't even listen to them without feeling angry

23. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Orlando easily has the best lineup here. I'll still be at Philly show, though. ADTR, Underoath, Silverstein, Wage War, and Microwave makes it worth it for me.

himynameisdakota, korey011 and Joshua like this.
  24. korey011

Regular

Plus the additional bands TBA. Stoked.

25. andysoto523

Regular

Based on tbe flyer, they'll still play after Silverstein and possibly even an extra minutes as well. I had no idea they were bigger than them.