Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Selena Gomez Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't know why anyone would hate these.

Tim and lightning13 like this.
  2. Yeah, I mean I didn't watch one until yesterday and it wasn't my favorite thing in the world but it seems like harmless fun to me haha

ChaseTx likes this.
  3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I kind of always thought Selena would be cool just being herself but she was really endearing in that video and I love her more for it. She was going to town on those fries like I don't care if this is for a bit I'm eating this McDonald's!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

no one said they hate them or they were harmful or that there was anything wrong with liking them or anything like that, i just said im never going to watch one, because im not

5. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I love carpool karaoke

Also, for anyone wondering, there was an article a few weeks ago that talked about how they do this and there are production cars surrounding the car James Corden and the guest are in to help prevent accidents and keep everyone safe

Tim and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't think it's that much of a risk to begin with.

7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I thought they always put them on one of those trailer things. That's a pretty cool fact though.

8. Meerkat

People drive like morons in the Hollywood area

ChaseTx likes this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I liked one directions carpool karaoke cause Harry tried to do that awful yell sing thing he does and he totally flubbed and his voice did a very unpleasant cracking thing and I laughed cause that's what he deserves.

AelNire likes this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'd be interested in reading this if you know where you found it

11. Meerkat

@irthesteve How James Corden Got Adele to Do ‘Carpool Karaoke’

ChiliTacos and irthesteve like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Tim and Aaron Mook like this.
  13. irthesteve

In what sense will this be album 2?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2nd album on Interscope

15. irthesteve

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

ooh that'd be awesome to get another one from her before the year is up. but even sometime next year would be fine. yeah.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. Meerkat

That's fast. Is this also the second one as Selena Gomez instead of Selena Gomez & The Scene?

18. irthesteve

Third actually, which is what confused me even more

19. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Hmmm... pretty interested in the direction they go in.

20. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Hype, though my favorite albums so far are every other album (Kiss & Tell; When the Sun Goes Down; Revival). Maybe this will break that trend.

21. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Did not realize there was a label change between Stars Dance and Revival. Didn't seem like a "whole new me" kind of transition, tbh.

22. Kiana

I got the whole new me vibe, but I thought she was relating it to her personal life and didn't realize there was a label change. Weird that she calls it SG2! I also thought it implied it was her 2nd without the scene lol.

23. irthesteve

So complicated

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

image.gif

Atleast it's new to me. Some fan stole her sunglasses out of her dressing room and posted them on Twitter saying she wouldn't give them back until she gave her tickets to her concert. Selena replied that it was disgusting or something. She's outside greeting her fans and the girl is there. The look Selena gave her was so funny. Then she confronted her and the girl was making excuses. I love Selena.

ChiliTacos and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  25. Kiana

That gif/pic of Selena giving the thief that look is one of my faves coupled with those gifs of her trying to do an interview through her drunken haze. I'd let her in my squad.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and AelNire like this.