Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seinfeld TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by MrRobot, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Louie

Takes a Bit More

I've been watching this show my whole life. Still remember my dad trying to explain why the "today sponge" was funny when I was like 9 or 10 lol.

Richter915 likes this.
  2. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

We watched all of it together though and she ended up liking it quite a bit, but she pretended she didn't. I respect that more than admitting she liked it because denial is very costanza.

3. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

I chose most of my friends growing up based on their thoughts like/dislike of Seinfeld. Who am I kidding, I still do. We all should, really.

MrRobot likes this.
  4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

[​IMG]

Richter915 likes this.
  5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Richter915 likes this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

SAME dude. Same.

7. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

I hate how relatable George can be.

T.J. likes this.
  8. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Richter915 likes this.
  9. fronkensteen

Trusted

Greatest show ever made.

Richter915 likes this.
  10. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  11. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

The Frogger episode was on last night. Love me some Slippery Pete!

bradsonemanband and Richter915 like this.
  12. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

The holes!

13. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Larry David is set to make 1.7 billion from syndicated eps of Seinfeld

Larry David - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. MrRobot

Both him and Jerry are worth, like, $800 million each. It's absolutely insane. I've always wondered who the next richest people are from essentially a single tv show because obviously nothing else comes close to them.

15. iam1bearcat

My guess would be Aniston from Friends or the main 3 from Big Bang Theory. I think all started getting 1M per episode and I think BBT trio has been getting 1M per episode for 3-4 seasons now. Add in all the syndication both shows have and if they have that worked into their deals... lots and lots of money for them. And for BBT, the merchandise that Friends didn't capitalized on (until much later when the world learned what freaks people are for TV shows).

16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

The six actors from Friends were earning $1M per episode in the last two seasons while the three from BBT are earning that much for the past two years plus they got at least two more seasons to go. I'm not an expert on residuals but I think more recent shows in syndication aren't paying as much from deals compared to older shows. But if you starred in an 80s or 90s hit sitcom that still lives on in syndication, that's pretty much a golden ticket.

17. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Also the Seinfeld Hulu deal got like 850K per episode.

18. MrRobot

19. iam1bearcat

I didn't expect to learn that Aziz had a fucking SEVEN FIGURE advance for his book. I mean, the book is great, but good christ how did that come about?

Also glad the list doesn't contain Larry the Cable Guy and shit like that. Bad enough Jeff Dunham is up there still though.

20. Richter915 Apr 24, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2016)
    Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

This looks like total earnings so it's probably mostly coming in from Seinfeld and his riding in cars show.

Also, how is Russell Peters outdoing Aziz. Just for hosting Last Comic Standing? Sheesh.

21. MrRobot

I've always wondered how much he pulls in for that show. He obviously makes something from it, but I've always kind of assumed that was more of just a hobby for him and he'd probably do it for almost nothing.

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I never heard of Russell Peters before I watched the first episode of Last Comic and was surprised to see how successful the show propped him up to be.

Also, I think Aziz is at that level (aside from his book deal) considering he's only the ninth comic to sell out MSG so his touring also helped his income

Richter915 likes this.
  23. MrRobot

Oh my god, I can't imagine how long it took someone to compile all this info and make this.

Imgur Image

Richter915 likes this.
  24. MrRobot

Jerry stumbled upon some memes and almost made a Bee Movie sequel because of it. What a time to be alive.

[​IMG]

25. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

FB_IMG_1467032551689.jpg