Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seinfeld TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by MrRobot, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Has anyone watched Jason Alexander's web series he does with his son? It's called Dinner with Dad. It's on Freeform and Hulu.

Connor likes this.
  2. fronkensteen

Trusted

I know a guy who got this tattoo recently:

[​IMG]

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

The band Best Coast have used the logo style on their merch

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

^^ lol the reason I asked is because I wanted to do the same thing for my band... I thought it was a genius idea that only I had had

Jake Gyllenhaal and CarpetElf like this.
  5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

George: This woman hates me so much, I’m starting to like her.

Ken, fronkensteen and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This is great, thanks for the heads up

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Yea, watched the first couple of eps earlier today when I was browsing Hulu. not bad

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. Kingjohn_654

Thanks guys. I was beginning to think my post went unnoticed. I binged it all at once and might go back and revisit. It was very entertaining. I liked when Have addressed that Jason Alexander is just a stage name.

9. Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

“There was one story that we never got to for any particular reason, but I always loved it,” Mandel shared. “Had there been another season, I certainly would have tried to write this, because it was near and dear to my heart. The idea was that Jerry and the gang go on a vacation somewhere — say, Mexico — and they would check into their hotel rooms, and Jerry would end up with a hotel room right across from Kramer’s hotel room, so the hotel-room dynamic would have been the same as the apartments. The entire episode would have taken place in Mexico but everything would have been kind of the same—there would have been a Mexican diner that they sat in. I just thought the idea of taking the building blocks of ‘Seinfeld’— the apartments across the hall and the coffee shop — and transporting that to Mexico would be really fun. When Jerry decided to end the show, and I realized there weren’t going to be enough episodes, I was like, ‘Oh God, I wish there was one more season.’”

11. Kingjohn_654

Fresh sitcom idea: Jerry Seinfeld rejects a hug from Ke$ha and it makes headlines, so he apologizes to her and they become best friends

KennedyBN and teebs41 like this.
  12. waterloobeam

Regular

Avaste, yi matey!? There's no comeback for that!

teebs41 likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

It's a dumb story, I wouldn't want a hug from a stranger either

teebs41 likes this.
  14. Morrissey

Trusted

He already did the episode of trying to avoid a kiss hello and an episode about how he hated saying hello to his neighbors, so it would be a repeat.

teebs41 likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

bradsonemanband and Signifire like this.
  16. Morrissey

Trusted

One thing I never noticed before is how they were unsure where to put the characters in Monk's during the first two seasons. They are in the booths behind the cashier, then they are in the middle table. It is madness.

CarpetElf and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I love when they play around with that in the later season with them at the bar.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. waterloobeam

Regular

"Como se dice...waterbed?"

Signifire and inwaves like this.
  19. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

waterloobeam likes this.
  20. Is there a Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee thread?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. Morrissey

Trusted

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

"What was a man with a cape doing with my father? What was my father doing with a man in a cape?"

24. stars143

Trusted

25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This guy is hilarious.

Richter915, Kingjohn_654 and inwaves like this.