Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seer Believer - Bent (May 29, 2020)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Micah511, May 11, 2020.

1. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

2. Micah511

Really digging these two songs released so far.

3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Enjoying these songs.

4. I have overplayed Hard so fucking much. Would not be surprised if this is very high up on my list at the end of the year

Micah511 likes this.
  5. Lucyford7

BrynneC.

The two singles are frickin’ great! All of Gleemer is mega talented as individuals. Reminds me of how versatile Strange Ranger and Hovvdy are also, all of the members could have an awesome solo career but even better as a band. I’m really digging Night Traveler also with the 80’s vibes!

6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Kinda reminds me of chastity. Into it for sure

7. Both songs are great, really anticipating this!

8. I'm extremely confident that I've played Hard about 150 times. It's enough that it's my most played song over the last four weeks.

9. Lucyford7

BrynneC.

The new one So much like perfect is the best of the two but of this is any indication this will be just as amazing as the new Gleemer album I’ve listened to 60 times!

10. I truly cannot explain how good this is. Holy fuck

11. Ooh nice, didn’t notice the drip. At this point I’ll just wait the extra 12 hours, but it’s first on my list this week to check out for sure

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Damn I saw the bump and was hoping it was streaming somewhere. I'll wait til tomorrow.

Or, actually, I'll wait until tonight at midnight so I can lay on the couch and kind of just let it wash over me.

13. It's still early! I could definitely see this streaming at some point today.

Also, fairly confident I vastly prefer this to 'Down Through'. And I LOVED that.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. Anthony_

That’s high praise. Haven’t stopped listening to Down Through since I first heard it.

slowheart likes this.
  15. Cannot wait to read peoples reactions to 'Breaking In'. No part of me mentally or physically was ready for that song lmao.

16. I have overplayed the ever living fuck out of this today. Can’t wait to do it again tomorrow

17. Mattww

Regular

Literally cannot stop listening to this. I loved the Gleemer record but I think I love this even more

18. Micah511

Big Citizen Youth vibes on this. I'm here for it.

19. Diving in now! Wish I’d known Hard was the opener, wouldn’t have played it so much haha

20. Anthony_ May 29, 2020
    (Last edited: May 29, 2020)
    Anthony_

Yeah this is excellent.

I think overall Down Through is better but this rules.

21. Micah511

I think Love Much is my jam. Like that it's a little more aggressive.

22. Oh fuck, yeah Breaking In is the one. Wow

slowheart likes this.
  23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

This is p good - initial impression more positive than Gleemer ngl!

24. trevorshmevor May 29, 2020
    (Last edited: May 29, 2020)
    Yeah this is a nice companion piece to the Gleemer record for sure. I think Down Through does the somber/pretty stuff better but Bent has the variety that the former really lacks