Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seeding Chorus.fm With News

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Over the next weeks or so I am going to be posting news on the chorus.fm website to seed it with some relevant news. I don't really want to launch and have it be empty, so I figured this would be a good way for me to keep testing things out and also fill it with some content.

This means two things:
    1. Anyone that subscribed to my blog RSS feed before and that wants just that kind of content is going to need to resubscribe to the specific RSS you'd like instead of the full site RSS when I launch. The main site RSS feed will include band news and stuff like that. Those links will be here.
    2. None of the links will work yet as the site is still in maintenance mode. So the article forum will be pretty useless for right now.
    I just wanted to let everyone know what was up and keep you in the loop.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Where will be we be able to see these news articles? Or have you not started yet?

EDIT: or is the News one in the same with "Article Discussion"

3. On chorus.fm, on Thursday, right now imports are in that article discussion forum.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Very cool, excited to see it all in action

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Egg-sighting!