Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

See More Glass - Graveyard Gertie Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SeeMoreGlass, Nov 4, 2017.

1. SeeMoreGlass

Come on life I'm ready for you...

I was a member of the community for a long time on absolutepunk. I finally got around to making an account here. and wanted to share this with you guys.

Because of my profession and marriage I'm unable to do music the traditional way so that is the reason for the Kickstarter. My friends and I made the music video ourselves and everything is already recorded. I just thought it would be cool to have something I made pressed...so hopefully it works out. If for some reason more money is pledged than I need the rest will be donated to Unicef Puerto Rico aid.

3 Packages

$10 - Graveyard Gertie CD/ If You Really Want To Hear About It CD

$25 - Graveyard Gertie CD and Vinyl/If You Really Want To Hear About It CD

$50 - Everything in $25 package plus, handwritten lyrics/details notebook, Polaroid from photoshoot, everything hand numbered /12... and you can choose any song for me to cover for a free cover record next fall.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1496087288/1946370174/edit?ref=pbuild_dashboard#the-basics

Graveyard Gertie, by See More Glass

[​IMG]

If nothing else, everything is available on my bandcamp for free and the new album is $1. This is not about money. This is about art. Hope you guys enjoy.

2. SeeMoreGlass

Come on life I'm ready for you...

22 days left...