Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Second Edition Commemorative AbsolutePunk Logo Pin

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Last week we teamed up with Hard Rock’s Online Rock Shop to debut a special commemorative pin for the AP.net logo. We sold out of that limited run in just a few hours. After talking with our friends at Hard Rock, we’ve decided to do a second edition run of the pin. This version is bordered in a really cool antique gold color and is now available for pre-order. These won’t ship as fast as the last version as they haven’t gone into production yet, but we are aiming to have them sent out by the end of the month. I’ve been seeing a bunch of you post pictures of your pins on Instagram and Twitter and I can’t explain how cool it is to see that logo out “in the wild” like that. They really do look fantastic. I hope everyone that wasn’t able to grab the first run can get in on this pre-order, and I look forward to seeing even more photos in the near future.

If you missed last week’s post, I included a little history about how that logo even came to be. Now we just have to come up with something for Chorus so that in 20 years we can do another pin.

2. jared

Co-Founder, AKT

I'd love to see photos of the pins "in the wild" if you guys could post them here in the comments :)

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

so when's the splatter variant coming?

4. CMilliken

Trusted

I'll have to snag one of these. I'm also ready for another batch of Encore shirts!

ohitsjustrob likes this.
  5. ohitsjustrob

"The only truth is music." Supporter

Got one! Didn't know these were a thing until the podcast, and then found out the first batch was already sold out, but happy another batch is coming out, and i think the gold looks great with the logo and is a cool variant.

6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

really like the gold outline on these, easy purchase.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. nice

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

Picked mine up this morning. Stoked!

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

Got 1 of each now

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

yesssss, got one after 5 errors in my billing address

Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  11. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Snagged one. Now to purchase an Emo Night jacket and be that guy.

Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I passed on the first one, but finally decided to get one this time around.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. So what if I went to the shop to buy one and accidentally bought a Unicorn Tee pin instead?

14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Thanks for doing a second batch!

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Thanks so much the second batch, I missed the first and am stoked to get another chance! :) Can't wait to rep it!

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Put them next to each other on the same shirt for bonus :unicorn: emo power.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  17. The first one was already sold out ? Pretty sure I bought it but I haven't received it. Idk if it has been shipped

18. jared

Co-Founder, AKT

First batch sold out within a few hours and shipped that day or the next day. You should have received a shipment notification. If you're unsure, you should email support at districtlines.com

19. I found it again. It looks like I should be more patient haha. Thanks for your help !